Isn't getting messy and then clean the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know some of us don't mess (if we can help it) or dont do it often because of the clean up, but I find that I feel more like a baby when my diaper gets really wet and messy, and sometimes the mess is bigger than I expect and the cleanup is also harder and takes longer, but once I get back to clean it's like the cleanest clean I've ever felt.

As for cleanup process, If it's not too bad i do a basic cleaning job, then shower, but lately I've got wet wipes to do a better job before i shower for an easy cleanup.

I don't mess often, but when I do, I make sure to enjoy it. I try to mess at least one diaper per pack.

I mess several times a week, and when I have a "full load", I really feel like a little baby.

Oh yeah, I've been there too! And when the smell hits, I kind of feel like a little baby who needs to be taken care of. It's amazing!

I just filled my diaper with a lovely load while walking , I just love the feeling of filling my diaper as I walk, such a natural feeling.
To think I could have just went and used the port a potty outside the guard house but no! What fun would that be?

My favorite part of using a diaper is messing in it. No greater babyish feeling than a full diaper.

I lov it too, I'm finding I don't have control of it. It's like lately my baby brain takes over and messes when it wants.
My wife says that's cause I'm letting my AB side be who I am and I'm being the little guy I really am.

As an Autistic, I admit that the tactile sensation of warm fresh poop uncontrollably expelled into my diaper is soothing and calming.
It does not bother me to sit in my own poop until I get up and crutch into my own handicapped bathroom to change into a clean dry diaper.

I have messed a couple of times. The most recent time, it was explosive. It felt great though. I don't have AB diapers so, I have to be careful. I have to say: it is extremely relaxing.

I find it more exciting than relaxing, as it's the ultimate babyish feeling to fill up my nappy.

The cleanup process depends on how much longer I've got for baby time. If I'm putting on another nappy straight after, then I'll change with wipes only. It's an amazing feeling to lay down on the floor matt in a poopy nappy, and get up with a clean fresh one on!

If it's the end of baby, I'll get the worst off while on the floor matt then hop in the shower. Only then do I feel truly clean tbh.

I've only messed in a diaper twice, and it wasn't solid either. It sucked to clean up

FandieFolf said:
I've only messed in a diaper twice, and it wasn't solid either. It sucked to clean up

Yeah but the feeling of getting so clean afterwards can be as amazing as the feeling of getting messy (for those that like it)

True

I know most people will ever get it but... :) <3

Personally, I hate a messy nappy, although due to problems with spinal nerves I have had a few problems with bowel incontinence as well as my normal bladder incontinence. But I do not enjoy it and change and clean up at the first possible opportunity.

To me, the 'ultimate' expression of being an AB is getting messy and having someone else clean you up.

I've had this happen with several caregivers over the past 30+ years; the reactions ranged from acceptance to obvious disgust. My current nanny will change me no matter how messy I am, but I've had one or two sitters tell me that if my diaper was messy, I was on my own. Most have accepted it as an infrequent part of the job.

Years ago, I actually had a new babysitter tell me she couldn't wait to change a dirty diaper. I have to say, however, that her attitude is the exception rather than the rule.

sbmccue said:
To me, the 'ultimate' expression of being an AB is getting messy and having someone else clean you up.

I've had this happen with several caregivers over the past 30+ years; the reactions ranged from acceptance to obvious disgust. My current nanny will change me no matter how messy I am, but I've had one or two sitters tell me that if my diaper was messy, I was on my own. Most have accepted it as an infrequent part of the job.

Years ago, I actually had a new babysitter tell me she couldn't wait to change a dirty diaper. I have to say, however, that her attitude is the exception rather than the rule.

I'm with you there, that would be the absolute best, but if you are solo you still enjoy diapers as much as you can.

You know, i can't mess in a diaper, even if i push really hard. Does anyone know how to help me?

FandieFolf said:
You know, i can't mess in a diaper, even if i push really hard. Does anyone know how to help me?

All I can really say is that you cant force going if you dont have to go; if you really need to it should be easy after you find a comfortable position.

Sadly, i cant find a comfortable position, except for squatting. I tried it today, and i couldn't mess in my diaper. I can mess my pants easily, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back