Not open for further replies.

EtherealKitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I currently live at home and have almost zero opportunity to engage in any abdl activities. Once I move out and get my own place, however, I plan to buy a number of different items and enjoy myself.
Personally, I'm considering buying a large changing pad, lots of diapers (going to try out Tykables), plenty of diapering supplies (powder, wipes, etc), some onesies (maybe one of those extra padded waddle onesies from cuddlz), and a few pacifiers and bottles.

For those of you unable to live out your abdl desires to the fullest, what do you plan to do once you are finally able to?
For those of you who are already able to engage in your abdl desires, what did you first buy / do, and what are you doing now?

EtherealKitsune said:
I currently live at home and have almost zero opportunity to engage in any abdl activities. Once I move out and get my own place, however, I plan to buy a number of different items and enjoy myself.
Personally, I'm considering buying a large changing pad, lots of diapers (going to try out Tykables), plenty of diapering supplies (powder, wipes, etc), some onesies (maybe one of those extra padded waddle onesies from cuddlz), and a few pacifiers and bottles.

For those of you unable to live out your abdl desires to the fullest, what do you plan to do once you are finally able to?
For those of you who are already able to engage in your abdl desires, what did you first buy / do, and what are you doing now?

It is nice to be able to engage the AB side from time to time. I'm already in diapers at night for medical problems So it became easy for me. Plus having a friend who does not mind my baby side helps a lot.
The first thing I bought was a onsie, pacifier, and some toys.
Good luck with your AB side

I've been living on my own since I was 19, so for the past 8 years now, as a result of this, I've been lucky enough to explore my baby side quite extensively.

The first thing I will say to you is that your wish-list is very much like mine was when I was just starting out, although, I haven't splurged on a changing pad... yet.

Wish lists are a good thing to keep, but it really is best to only slightly adhere to them and to slowly accumulate the items on that list over time because baby things, especially adult baby things can be expensive and you'll likely want to pass on a piece of clothing or a toy here and there in order to maintain a decent stash of diapers. My current wish-lists are always yearly and they usually consist of a handful of items. What I'm trying to say is, your wish-lists should be multiple so you don't spend too much money all at once and ever evolving the more your explore.

When I first lived on my own, I bought diapers, a onesie and a pacifier and for a while that was enough. I would also restock my diapers every other month. Of course, when I had a more permanent place to myself i.e. my apartment, I began buying more items on my wish-list and adding things to my regression time. I now own tons of baby toys; rattles, stuffies, teethers, stacking rings and a good assortment of onesies and baby clothes... oh, and diapers, of course :)

Even after being able to explore my AB side fully these last few years, I still have a small wish-list. The only thing on my current AB wish-list now is a Mommy, especially after things ended with my previous Mommy friend. On my long term wish-list and only when I get my own house someday, is a nursery, complete with crib, highchair and changing table :paci:

Crib
Changing table (since I have a crib I need some place to change)
Better storage and organization for my diapers and little clothes
Somebody to do the changes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have TONS of little things, toys, onsies, eating things (sippy cups, plates, bowls, utensils and regular cups), books, cartoons, movies and stuffies galore! What I would really like are some of the big things.
I would love to have a crib, a high chair and a playpen for my toy room. A car seat for when the hubby drives places would be nice too. I know there are dangers with that but unlike what a lot of other people mentioned I am ok with being able to let myself out so there isn't as much of an issue.

I live with my boyfriend and his family so what i have is limited. Right now, i have sippy cups, bottles, pacifiers, pull ups (designed for kids), and footy pjs that i wear in the winter. I also have stuffed animals and a blanket I sleep with. Once i get my own place, I want to try AB diapers (i feel awkward ordering those in this house, and they are more expensive). I also plan on finding more clothing that makes me feel little, toys, puzzles, books, and I will probably expand upon my collection of the things I currently have.

booklover said:
I live with my boyfriend and his family so what i have is limited. Right now, i have sippy cups, bottles, pacifiers, pull ups (designed for kids), and footy pjs that i wear in the winter. I also have stuffed animals and a blanket I sleep with. Once i get my own place, I want to try AB diapers (i feel awkward ordering those in this house, and they are more expensive). I also plan on finding more clothing that makes me feel little, toys, puzzles, books, and I will probably expand upon my collection of the things I currently have.

How is that limited? *giggles* You have tons of stuff!! I'm jealous!!!

No doubt on this one. A full blown nursery: crib, changing table, giant rocker, high chair. A room to totally escape into, to play, sleep be taken care of. Some where where everything is out and it is not hidden away. Where I can see stacks of diapers, and plastic pants, and supplies ready to go. And to know they are just for me, I can give up control and just be loved and taken care of. No worries, just softness, cudddles and love.

My dream (which will actually be do-able and come true as soon as I get the extra people out of the house!):

A full-blown 'toy room/playroom'.

I'm going to turn my 'other bedroom' into a playroom. Right now I have an extra set of bedroom furniture in there and that will come out and go into my cabin (I have a small cabin in the woods at the back of our property that's like a 'secret garden' kind of thing. In actuality it's meant to be my playhouse! But right now it's used for storage. I want to clear that out and put my extra furniture in there to set it up as a retreat.)

I'm going to take down the 'pet nets' and build a 'zoo', a container made from 2x4's and bungee straps that lets you have easy access to your plushies but also keeps them up safe off of the floor when you're not playing with them. :3 The biggest thing is going to be that I want to remove the carpet and put down wood floors. (It's easy to clean up when woozle springs a leak or dumps glitter everywhere!)

Other items of interest:

-A video game/movie watching area (which may or may not have a beanbag chair. I haven't decided!)
-Papasan chair near the bookshelves for snuggling purposes
-Train table for my wooden train sets (also perhaps this will double as a 'play doh table' LOL)
-Floor cushions for sitting at train table
-Moar bookshelves (I have...kind of a lot of books. All kinds, but mostly kids' books.)
-An 'art area', where I can store my actual professional-level art supplies (but in a way that looks cute an' little)

Also in there somewhere is going to be a spot for my diapers and changing supplies so that they are closer to me when I need a change in the middle of the night. But I'm not going to purchase anything like a AB changing table. I haven't got room and it doesn't make sense because I change myself. (A woozle is a fiercely independent sort of thing!) But I would like a cupboard or something to stack my padding in, maybe an actual baby changing table/dresser would fit the bill. XD

CuddleWoozle said:
My dream (which will actually be do-able and come true as soon as I get the extra people out of the house!):

I'm going to turn my 'other bedroom' into a playroom. Right now I have an extra set of bedroom furniture in there and that will come out and go into my cabin (I have a small cabin in the woods at the back of our property that's like a 'secret garden' kind of thing. In actuality it's meant to be my playhouse! But right now it's used for storage. I want to clear that out and put my extra furniture in there to set it up as a retreat.)

Aren't you concerned that you might find a "hefalump" out back in your cabin?

- - - Updated - - -

CuddleWoozle said:

Aren't you concerned that you might find a "hefalump" out back in your cabin?

Those heffalumps better be good an' not have wild parties! (At least not without inviting the woozles!)

I'm pretty content with where I'm at with little items, but if I had to I would buy more onesies, diapers/pull ups, and a blue's clues paci clip. :paci:

My current wishlist:

-ABDL brand nappies/diapers (various)
-Adult pacifier
-Onesies
-More childish looking clothes, such as bright coloured jeans/shorts and T-shirts with characters on
-Changing pad
-More bottles, as I dont have too many compared to how many sippy cups I have (loads)
-Quiet plastic pants to protect leaks
-More stuffies/toys :)
-More kids plastic plates and cute cutlery
-Cutesy dresses
-Thick colourful/novelty tights like the ones little girls wear. All the adult womens tights I can find are really really thin and only black and tan colour :(
-Blankies
-Just cute/kawaii/kids stuff in general

I am quite happy with my collection of baby and children's stuff, but I am missing a nice variety of clothing. That's why I decided to buy a sewing machine and start making clothes myself. I have already made a baby legging, baby shirt with envelope neck, and a cute toddler style A line dress. Next project will be a large dino! https://welivedhappilyeverafter.com/diy-long-neck-dino/

Right now my list is mostly toys.

A sand/water table
Foam puzzle mat
Play kitchen
Crib
Adult sized rocking horse

I would honestly love another AB friend to play with and my boyfriend to a daddy.

When I was younger I had always wanted to have a baby's play room, with all the requiset furniture and toys. It turned out that "spare room" was always needed for something else though. As such, I never did have one.

However, since accepting this part of myself I've found I don't need or really even want a baby's room. I guess that was just my old binge wishes that have dissappeared with my steady moderation.

kik91 said:
How is that limited? *giggles* You have tons of stuff!! I'm jealous!!!

Haha i guess i consider it limited because if it were up to me, I would have all those things I want in my future home, but we do not have enough space to hide all of that. I also want adult pacis and adult baby bottle nipples since the baby pacis hurt my mouth and the baby bottle nipples are nearly impossible to drink out of (i poked holes in mine), but I know i should be thankful for what I currently own.

booklover said:
Haha i guess i consider it limited because if it were up to me, I would have all those things I want in my future home, but we do not have enough space to hide all of that. I also want adult pacis and adult baby bottle nipples since the baby pacis hurt my mouth and the baby bottle nipples are nearly impossible to drink out of (i poked holes in mine), but I know i should be thankful for what I currently own.

Relax, take your time. I also am dreaming of my own Future Nursery when I have my own place. But yeah, despite everything, you have tons of stuff!! And yeah, I poked holes on my baby bottle nipples too haha

A life partner that accepts my AB side and is willing to change me and perhaps me them.

Probably some jigsaw puzzles. I like to glue them and then frame them when I'm finished with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back