"Using 2 Diapers before I go to sleep"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hhhhh- This is my 1st Thread ever, Don't kill me Plz.

I've been Bedwetting frequently over the Past 4 Years and Most of the time I leak a bit, It could be Because the Diapers are a Little big on me or Because of How much I drink but- To be safe I'll be Using 2 Diapers so I'll hopefully be dry. I would like Some "Diaper-Leak" Tips though.

IF you are using disposables... Cut a couple "slashes" in the outer layer of the inner diaper so as to allow it to leak into the outer one.
I personally use cotton with a pair of inserts. and plastic panties over it all.

Double diapers work great as long as you cut slits in the plastic backing of the inner diaper, spaced no mote than 2 inches apart.
I have done this many times over and seldom wake to a wet bed unless I completely soaked both diapers overnight.

lonnie said:
Double diapers work great as long as you cut slits in the plastic backing of the inner diaper, spaced no mote than 2 inches apart.
I have done this many times over and seldom wake to a wet bed unless I completely soaked both diapers overnight.

Yup! I do this almost every nite :)

Ohhhh, Okay. Thanks!! I'm glad I had your Help!!

It also makes a BIG difference in what diapers you are using. Look at it this way, what is the total cost of those two diapers you are using? Now consider putting that same money into the cost of just one, much better, diaper.

Using two substandard diapers doesn't really make sense (unless you get them for free) when you consider you are paying for two plastic shells, tapes you're not using at all, and etc. Whereas with just one diaper, that cost can go to upgrades like better elastic waist bands, taller leak guards, and especially a more absorbent core.

If you're still getting leaks even when double diapering, that just means you need a more cost effective solution you know will also work better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back