need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
i'm getting a bit of a large amount of money soon and want to get some abdl diapers for the first time but i have a few things i worry about:

1) i wanna use a prepaid mastercard giftcard (the one that doesn't have your name or any sort of ID on it) but im not sure if some places wouldn't accept such cards for whatever reason. i really don't know much about online transactions and such stuff..

2) my dad said he could get one of those cards for me when i asked him about it but im worried if he might somehow be able to see what i use it for

3) so far i never ordered anything big from another country and i'm extremely worried about the possibility that my package might not be delivered to my door but to some pickup place. (i live in EU, so keep that in mind. things here are different than in the US) i don't have a driver license and don't wanna risk asking a friend or "borrowing" my dad's car. with my luck i'd definitely meet the cops on the way back.

4) i'm deciding between saveexpress and abdlfactory. their prices seem to be more or less identical so it's all about the matter of who's more reliable. i'm leaning more towards abdlfactory for obvious reasons. did anyone ever have a bad experience with either one of them?

5) and finally, i was thinking about crinklz. the price looks a bit too low to be beliveable but everyone here only talks good things about them. i really really want rearz princess but im scared they might be too big for me. besides that, 25€ for a pack of 10 compared to 18€ for a pack of 15 makes it a lot easier to decide.

Crinklz are awesome. :3 I think you'd like 'em.

As for the card, I don't think that you can see what the money is spent on, but I don't tend to use them so that may be a feature they've added. I know you can 'register' certain cards so you can refill them online. Just read the information on the card and it will tell you how/if that's an option. If it has the little hologram logo, it should work like a debit/credit card on websites.

Since I'm not in EU, I can't say where the package would end up and haven't ordered from either of those places. :3

Edit:

Also, most companies just charge the card and it comes up as their company name. (Or the registered one they do business under) They may be called "Super-puff-pants.com" but only charge cards/do business as 'SPP.com')

When I ordered my first big pacifier from BabyPants, the charge came through as "BP" on my statement. People probably would have just thought that I got something at a BP gas station from just glancing at it!

I don't really know what advice to give you, but I will say good luck! Also, even though they're expensive, the Rearz Princess diapers are really cute. They'd look even cuter on you. ;)

Try amazon you should be able to buy an amazon gift card and buy most of the abdl items with it.

Alexia said:
i'm getting a bit of a large amount of money soon and want to get some abdl diapers for the first time but i have a few things i worry about:

1) i wanna use a prepaid mastercard giftcard (the one that doesn't have your name or any sort of ID on it) but im not sure if some places wouldn't accept such cards for whatever reason. i really don't know much about online transactions and such stuff..

2) my dad said he could get one of those cards for me when i asked him about it but im worried if he might somehow be able to see what i use it for

3) so far i never ordered anything big from another country and i'm extremely worried about the possibility that my package might not be delivered to my door but to some pickup place. (i live in EU, so keep that in mind. things here are different than in the US) i don't have a driver license and don't wanna risk asking a friend or "borrowing" my dad's car. with my luck i'd definitely meet the cops on the way back.

4) i'm deciding between saveexpress and abdlfactory. their prices seem to be more or less identical so it's all about the matter of who's more reliable. i'm leaning more towards abdlfactory for obvious reasons. did anyone ever have a bad experience with either one of them?

5) and finally, i was thinking about crinklz. the price looks a bit too low to be beliveable but everyone here only talks good things about them. i really really want rearz princess but im scared they might be too big for me. besides that, 25€ for a pack of 10 compared to 18€ for a pack of 15 makes it a lot easier to decide.

Most dads would be curious what you are spending the money on, even if they understand and want to respect your privacy. You might want to get something else in addition to diapers, just to have something to show you spent the money on. Like if you got $200, spend $150 on diapers and $50 on clothes, and show him the clothes if he asks what you're spending the card on. Just tell him you got the clothes for now but haven't finished spending all the card yet (which is obvious) and he'll soon forget that there's a balance of unspent money his curiosity hasn't accounted for yet.

You must be in europe with saveexpress and abdlfactory on your list. If those are local, they're good choices. mydiaper is a really good value for you over there from saveexpress, for me shipping sucks as there's no US outlet.

crinklz are a terrific value too, they're good performers. they also come in all-white a little cheaper (betterdry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back