Help I just wet myself 5 times in a row and am not incontinent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jello

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ok, I am really worried, I haven’t wet my pants for 10 years and just have 5 times in a row. I had problems with incontience from the age of 1-14 and then learned to control it. This was fecal incontinece and regularly pooped myself up to the age of 12. I wore diapers till I was 14 24/7 and a few months after in case.

A few days ago, I was involved in a minor car accident, nothing major but still frighting and thought this might have caused it.

The wetting accident happed as I was walking my dog in the park and all of a sudden I felt the urge to go and just wet my pants. I was lucky to make it home without anyone seeing me. That night I wet myself again in bed over the next two days I wet myself twice. Until last night when I woke up wet and I had messed the bed. It was disgusting and I realised I might have the incontince back. I am so so worried and don’t know what to do. Do I just put on diapers again or see a doctor or what? I am really embarrassed and annoyed and don’t know what to do.

Thanks if you reply

Sorry to hear your incontinence issues may be back, First thing first Call your doctor to and your urologist to make an appointment the accident may have caused the reoccurrence of your incontinence. Start to wear taped diapers again as a just in case this will save any embarrassing bladder or bowel accidents in your underwear.

Hope your Doctor can figure out what is causing your new issue

Made it nicer

Yeah i'm confused to. Something about this stinks like yesterdays diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back