My first ABDL purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Arrived today my first abdl diaper! Very exciting!! I’ve been a vanilla wearer for a few years, and always wondered if I was missing something with the prints.
A trial pack of Crinklz. My first reaction was oh how silly. I don’t know how much little I have in me, it’s a little scary to explore. Should have got a paci too I guess to get the full effect.
So how did you all discover you were littles? Is this something you always knew? I have not much affinity for fur or toys, but the idea of being wrapped in the arms of a mama and fed a bottle seems pretty cool. Not likely to happen soon.

Most of us find out by trial and error. You explore different things tocsee if you like it or not.

AB is a very wide encompasing term though. You can be into only the slightest bit, or completely regress at times. Don't worry if ab printed diapers aren't for you though, everyone is welcome to their own likes and dislikes.

Isle said:
So how did you all discover you were littles? Is this something you always knew? I have not much affinity for fur or toys, but the idea of being wrapped in the arms of a mama and fed a bottle seems pretty cool. Not likely to happen soon.
For me, there have been very few things to discover, mostly how good a :paci: feels. I get the distinct impression, that the rest, Bubba holding me while I have a bottle, and, actually having, "My perfectly, exactly perfect for me," cloth diapers made, is gonna be, "I knew it'd feel this perfect, but, my mind is still blown!"

I've known what I was since early childhood, before I had a name for it. That doesn't mean there's not more I want to try, or things I'm not sure if I'd like, or dislike, so Slomo made a good point.

Last edited:
I happened to read fanfiction in which there was an adult baby and caregiver. I liked it and read more and more stories. Finally I decided to try it myself. I bought diapers, bottle, pacifier, and some toys. I tried them and loved it:)

Lumi said:
I happened to read fanfiction in which there was an adult baby and caregiver. I liked it and read more and more stories. Finally I decided to try it myself. I bought diapers, bottle, pacifier, and some toys. I tried them and loved it:)

It was exactly the same for me! Though one could argue that since I was very much into the Kawaii style, I've always been drawn to cute and childish things. But as the baby of the family that never seemed that unusual to me or anyone else until I found that fanfiction and, like Lumi, decided to try that out for myself :D

I had my first purchase of real AB diapers last December i remember the feeling it was a mix of excitement and nervousness of being caught. But i loved opening the package and trying on the night i got them it was great.

As for the know I was a little. I agree with SpAzpieSweeTot that I knew before I had a word for it, I discovered it by doing some research online and stumbling apon some info about AB/DL's and decided I wanted to try it

Last edited:
I don't think it's something I ever "discovered". I just honestly feel like I never grew up, even though I lived alone for a while and am now married. I never felt the desire to do adult things, also never had the desire to have children of my own, just be one.

I figured it out when I was 11. For years, I fantasized about acting and being treated like a baby/toddler. When I was 18 and doing research on the internet, I learned about the ABDL lifestyle. About a year and a half ago, i made my first purchase, which was pacis and sippy cups. Eventually I moved into other areas, and I am happy that I made the decision to jump in.

I knew from the time I was about 3, and like has been previously said, "there just was not a name for it". When I completely gave in, June 23, 2018, I put in my first big order with my wife's help. We ordered real cloth diapers, plastic pants, big diaper pins. I remember being anxious and excited all at the same time waiting on the delivery.

I was home alone, wife and son were on a trip, when the package arrived. I put the boxes on my bed and just looked at them throughout the day. I had even convinced myself that I was crazy, that I was about to let the genie out of the bottle again. And although my wife could not have been any more accepting about it all, I still had my doubts about when this was all said and done; when she saw me standing there in "4 corner britches" would she recoil, change her mind. I wanted to send them all back, to say it was a joke, I was just kidding, did you really think that I was serious! I called her and told her how I was feeling. She was fantastic, she talked me through it. I was happily diapered by that evening.

Since then, when I have had doubts, second thoughts about am I really crazy. She again puts it all in perspective for me.

Yeah, sometimes I think the efforts we go to to make this all work is crazy; but I know this, when I am diapered or being put down for a nap or just watching TV with my wife, I'm happy. Much happier than I was before.

LittleAndrea said:
I don't think it's something I ever "discovered". I just honestly feel like I never grew up, even though I lived alone for a while and am now married. I never felt the desire to do adult things, also never had the desire to have children of my own, just be one.

That sounds a lot like me. I have never -ever- had the desire to have a child of my own. (Other people tend to think I must be 'broken'. :p)

It was like one day it clicked that "I don't wanna grow up" could actually be a real thing, but I had no idea anyone else got the same ideas. XD

CuddleWoozle said:
That sounds a lot like me. I have never -ever- had the desire to have a child of my own. (Other people tend to think I must be 'broken'. :p)

It was like one day it clicked that "I don't wanna grow up" could actually be a real thing, but I had no idea anyone else got the same ideas. XD

Honestly I thought of myself as broken. I couldn't understand why I felt the way that I did, everyone else seemed to be excited about all of this grown up stuff, having kids, drinking and going to clubs, seeing the scariest movies. This is just not me and every time I try to pretend it is I just made myself miserable.
Accepting myself for who I am was probably the best thing I've ever done for myself. :)

I've always liked childish things. It really hit me as a teenager I think that I was different. But I buried it for a long time, people made fun of me for liking things that were less "mature". As I grew up I realized that was kinda dumb. But, it didn't occur to me that there was a whole community like this until I came across the ddlg community on tumblr. Problematic as they are, it made me realize "hey, that sounds a lot like me. Maybe I could get into this little thing." I'm really still exploring, but I just bought my first sippy cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back