1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
THESE!!!​
639553cc-20b8-40f0-8f56-1bee28ec0f1c_2.e1f17aa43a7523b08cd1dc98360cc058.jpeg

ad2475f3-cb15-44a9-80e6-a1394af5356d_1.51246447fc084af77d4d49352e127ae4.jpeg

df1a1d83-1e13-45d9-a820-926a1c7e416f_1.b4ff19e656110783cbabf11d4b254bae.jpeg

Yes! These things! I have been VERY interested in these, and want to know a few things about them! I have a list of questions that would be amazing if I got a reply to!!! I hope I can get some things cleared up! Thanks!
Thanks for reading! <3

tumblr_p24dejr5YC1wba83ho1_500.png
tumblr_p24dejr5YC1wba83ho1_500.png

1. How much to they hold? Accident wise?
2. Are they good under cloths? as in, nobody will hear or see them?
3. Are they comfortable?
4. What did YOU think of them? Good? Not good?
5. What else can you tell me about them?

As far as functionality, all pull ups are garbage. No one is going o hear even a crinkly diaper most of the time. You’re better off just buying a quality diaper.

mayhem said:
As far as functionality, all pull ups are garbage. No one is going o hear even a crinkly diaper most of the time. You’re better off just buying a quality diaper.

I have to disagree, Northshore Supreme Pullups have held 3 good wettings with absolutely no leaking. That's it though, wetting #4, not so much
Good fit and all day durability too

I wouldn’t want to wear a black or gray pull-up, I would rather wear a more absorbent blue or pink diaper with tapes. Plus, pull-ups are bad at holding poop in without a blowout.

BuffedBaby said:
I have to disagree, Northshore Supreme Pullups have held 3 good wettings with absolutely no leaking. That's it though, wetting #4, not so much
Good fit and all day durability too

I totally agree. I just ordered a case.

As for the rest, I do flood tests for samples that I get. The Depends failed miserably. Attends I don't recall trying. I might have. Tena is really good but a little on the expensive side and is not available locally. Currently I am using some Assurance pull ups. Not good for multiple wettings but I use them for naps and quick trips to the grocery store. They work well for that.

My best advice is to contact places like XP Medical and Northshore and ask for free samples. Both were generous with them. Other companies might be as well.

But...Nothing beats a good quality tab style diaper.

1. Not much, 1 or maybe 2 cups of pee. And that's only if you slowly leak into them, with small amounts each time.

2. Yes only if you don't fully use them. No if you pee a lot in them. Then you will leak, and the wet spot will be incredibly noticable.

3. To me, no. They are way to thin for me to be comfortable in them. They also fit too loose, which makes them sag when wet pretty badly.

4. Being incontinent thry are worthless trash to me.

5. If yoy plan on actually wetti g them, save yourself the trouble and hust get some plastic backed tape diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back