Are we born DL/AB? An African Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bladderbrain said:
I'm sorry but I did expect this response...

If that were the case than anyone who has simply thought about killing someone is a murderer, thinking of hitting his/her significant other an abuser, fantasized of touching a child a pedophile, any man who imagined raping a woman a rapist.

If ABDL was a legal term for criminal acts I would agree with you. Thinking about it would not constitute a crime, therefore a person would not be convicted of being an ABDL just for fantasizing about it.

BabyCorry said:
I don't know if you're trying to be rude and belittling, or if that is just your nature. Regardless, you very much are. You claim to know my life. What I know to be true. It is one thing to disagree with someone over a debatable topic. To claim to know what someone else has lived and felt is ignorant in a way I do not know how to describe.

Look back at my initial post. I said I can not speak about peoples feelings about a fetish, but those are very clearly not a genetic or inherited trait. The environment determines things like that.

Reply if you wish, in whatever way you wish. I have nothing more to say to you on this, and likely any other topic. Your mindset is not one I care to understand, much less converse with.

Nope. Neither. You are just misunderstanding the tree for the forest. You can't see the bigger picture beyond the cravings you have right now. You have no idea how or why it is happening to you, so you focus on what's affecting you right now- without understanding it. Don't feel insulted though, most people can't think logically. It's not your fault.

And for the record. And AGAIN, I am NOT discounting or undermining how you feel right now. What I am discounting, is the HOW and WHY you got there. It's just a bigger picture than you can understand, one of which you clearly don't even want to. So no offense taken.

Cottontail said:
You read that too? I found in fascinating. For those who missed the article in the American Journal of Pediatrics: Normally, the C, G, A, and T nucleotides appear in seemingly random order, but in teen babies, scientists discovered long strings of GAGAGAGAGAGAGA...etc.

In tracing the origins of this new "GAGA" sequence, scientists expected to find that it had come into being in the late 1800's, coincident with the development of diapers. They were surprised to discover that the sequence was traceable to ancient Israelites. This produced the revelation that our history of diapers was all wrong, and that Jesus did in fact wear diapers, contrary to the accounts of his infancy in the Bible. Pope Francis immediately ordered that all instances of "swaddling clothes" in the Catholic Bible be replaced with "diapers," and encouraged all Catholics to wear diapers on Christmas to commemorate the manner in which Jesus was clothed following his birth.

I don't suppose I need to say that all of that was a Goddamned lie.

Mostly this, I think. Bit less sure on the "gay" part, though.
That seems like an interesting read. Do you by any chance have the link to said article? I tried google. No luck :/

Bladderbrain said:
I'm sorry but I did expect this response...

If that were the case than anyone who has simply thought about killing someone is a murderer, thinking of hitting his/her significant other an abuser, fantasized of touching a child a pedophile, any man who imagined raping a woman a rapist.

Thoughts don't make you something. If that were the case we'd all likely be lining the walls of a jail cell.

We are defined by what we do. Rather what we do with our thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

There is a HUGE difference between thinking or fantasizing about something, versus being genetically compelled to actually be that way. HUGE. Your failure to understand this difference is obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back