Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Wedgies

Default Diaper Wedgies

Anyone else get these? I get them all the time when Im at work and so annoying.

Thought Id share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought a wedgie was something someone did to you.... don't tell me your colleagues think it's ok to put their hands down your pants!

Never. Try putting your diaper up higher on waist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A wedgie can happen by ones self if the underwear migrates themselves into the crease between the cheeks. Although I've never had one happen from a diaper

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    A wedgie can happen by ones self if the underwear migrates themselves into the crease between the cheeks. Although I've never had one happen from a diaper

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    So, I don't wear underwear over my "underwear" if you know what I mean. I wear a onesie that I made to cover the diaper and that might be the issue. I might need to go a size bigger to fix this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    I thought a wedgie was something someone did to you.... don't tell me your colleagues think it's ok to put their hands down your pants!
    Ha, the guys I work with... if they only new... they would...

Sometimes while diapered and wearing a onesie, after a couple wettings, I unsnap the onesie but leave it tucked in my pant, this allows sag to occur

Diapers are weird. Too small and they give you a wedgie. Too big and they sag. Sadly I'm right between sizes right now (in the middle of my weight loss journey) so half the time I've got either sag or a wedgie haha. Oh well

maybe try attaching the lower tapes in farther to draw the back a bit more taught?

You might want to try taping loser or a bigger size, if your getting a wedgie, you won't get seat room.