Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messy Diapers

Default Messy Diapers

Several questions for those who mess their diapers. Feel free to comment on any of the questions

1. How long do you go before changing ? And why ?
    2. In public how do go about cleaning up ? Do you clean right away or wait until you home ?

Any suggestions for public messing would appreciate. I have embraced wetting public but consider messing.

Thanks in advance for any input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by 0221nappie81 View Post
    Hour typically at max, even then that can be too long. If you are not careful you can get a pretty bad rash, so the sooner the better.

2. In public how do go about cleaning up ? Do you clean right away or wait until you home ?
    If I can help it, I would never mess while out in public just out of respect for those around me. Although, if there isn't anyone around me, but I'm outside ... then I say it's all good. Anytime I done that though, I waited till I got home as I was typically not far from home to begin with.

Several questions for those who mess their diapers. Feel free to comment on any of the questions

Depends where I am and how long I have to be there. If I'm in class I will leave immediately and clean up. If I'm commuting and I'm past halfway home I'll stay on the train (but move to the least populous part of the least populous carriage, out of politeness). If I'm getting into my car, I'll just wait until I get home.

Any suggestions for public messing would appreciate. I have embraced wetting public but consider messing.

Thanks in advance for any input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Depends on the circumstances and how urgently I need to be where I'm going.

Honestly it's all about comfort and nerve. I have no issue with how anybody thinks of me, so I have no real issue with messing anywhere.

Don't go long if you can help it. It stinks bad and can do skin damage. I've gone as long as 5 hours in a dirty diaper but bear in mind it was not a great feeling. The act of pooping in a diaper feels great and the feeling of it in my diaper is great as well but after an hour or so you will feel the damage starting to form as it starts to itch or get generally uncomfortable. 1 hour max for safe wearing.

Basicly don't try it unless you have a lot of room to work with and are not embarrassed of people knowing you are in a diaper. It is possible to do it secretly but not easy. Look for a single person family restroom most malls or family places have them for children diaper changes, it's a great secluded way to do it. Bring lots of wipes. I find the flushable pullups big kid wiped the best as they are thicker and can flush.

Basicly be comfortable. I hate having to hold anything and driving a truck I don't have very many places large enough for me to stop so since I wear a diaper most the time I drive if I need to poop I just let it out naturally. Be comfortable, it's the age of political correctness and easily offended people, use it to your advantage with your diapers most will not comment for fear of being socially attacked so my advice is very simple be comfortable and manipulate liberal thinking to force them to accept it, not pretty or nice but it works.

I don't mess in public unless ABSOLUTELY necessary if I can't make it to the bathroom in time. As far as cleanup; I try to keep a spare diaper and a disposal bag with me. Otherwise if I am close to home when I do mess; I just clean up at home.

1. Immediately. I like the sensation by after than I want to get out of it as fast as possible.
    2. I don't wear in public so my answer is N/A

I've only ever messed in the privacy of my own home and I usually change immediately - most of the time when I do it my parents are home, so I retreat to my bathroom or bedroom then clean up in the bathroom. There was, however, a time when I was home alone and stayed in it for about and hour and forty-five minutes. It wasn't bad, I just sort of lay on the floor instead of sitting.

Then there was the time when I was in the middle of dropping a load in my bedroom when my parents called me to get the dog's toy she lost under a recliner my dad was sitting in. So I was forced to take my partially poopy padded butt out to the living room right by my dad. -_-

1. I normally try and keep it to half an hour max. I've experienced itching whilst still messy and bad rashes after the deed, so air on the side or caution. Half an hour is still usually enough time for me to enjoy playing .

2. The only places I've messed outside my own home are in very quiet secluded areas. The last thing you want to be doing is forcing others to smell your poop.

1. As above. I change as soon as convenient and if I didn't think that could be safely within half an hour or maybe absolute max one hour, I'd try to hold it or find somewhere to do it other than in my nappy.
    2. I have a well rehearsed scheme and carefully prepared changing bag with all necessary supplies. I use the disabled / family bathroom / baby change where available but can change in an ordinary stall if needed - I don't care who knows what I'm doing because I do it in a considerate and sanitary manner. It's not difficult but it takes practice to be swift, hygienic and not at risk of making a mess of clothes or surroundings. Somewhere on this site I've detailed the specific procedure I use.

Only the usual tip - don't go near anyone when you're smelly!

1. It depends, if I was wearing disposable diapers I would wait til I felt like I needed to be changed. But I only have cloth so I stay in a messy diaper til I start to leak. Doesn't take much.

2. I wouldn't mind going in public as long as I'm outside or in a place for a very short period of time.

Since I've never had a poopy diaper outside my house before, I would say just don't make it noticable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk