Always in a diaper now. Seems unreal sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rideoflife1000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Anyone ever started wearing to see how long you can keep yourself in diapers?

I did several months ago, and now I just realized I've been in a diaper every night since and probably the majority of those days as well. Not an incontinent individual, but I think I'm overly infatuated with being diapered.

I've found that I enjoy indefinite periods of 24/7. I'm close to five months on the one I'm doing now. I'm not sure how far I'll go. I like the normalcy of underpants, so I don't think I'll be wanting to do it all the time but lengthy stretches can be fun.

The fact that you can keep yourself diapered like that is truly astounding to me. I'm pretty envious of you! As far as I go, it's really not an impressive length of time at all. Two whole FREAKIN' days, believe it or not. Pretty weenie if you ask me! :bleh: Absolutely nothing compared to you... Maybe that's something I can keep in mind down the road, though. It really would be a fun, exciting, and a pretty bold experience going a whole month or something like that all diapered up.

TheChameleon said:
The fact that you can keep yourself diapered like that is truly astounding to me. I'm pretty envious of you! As far as I go, it's really not an impressive length of time at all. Two whole FREAKIN' days, believe it or not. Pretty weenie if you ask me! :bleh: Absolutely nothing compared to you... Maybe that's something I can keep in mind down the road, though. It really would be a fun, exciting, and a pretty bold experience going a whole month or something like that all diapered up.

I can't speak for any other long term wearers but at one time, two days was a long time for me to wear. It was difficult to get up to a week and after that, it started to get easier. Once the practical aspect was sorted, it was only about keeping it interesting and not letting the idea of diapers become dull.

This sounds like my experience. I started out by trying a diaper about a yr and a half ago. It was a Tena women's pull up I Bought off the shelf at CVS. I liked it, so I wore here and there a few hours at a time. The more I wore, the more I liked it. It was liberating, rewarding and allowed me to stop worrying about my leakage and urgency problems. I learned more as I went along and ended up ordering diapers on line, getting booster pads, barrier, disposable towels and plastic pants. I put together a change bag and, best of all, took the leap to join ADISC. ADISC has taught me a lot and helped me to accept my choice.

I started wearing at night and found this helpful after I got used to it. Then I went a whole 24 hrs, then a weekend and before I knew it, I was wearing to work. Last month I went 24/7 for 10 straight days. I'm taking a break now, but can hardly wait to start again. I'll probably start back later this week. This time I'll try to go 15 days. The more I wear, the more it becomes a normal part of my life and, right now, that seems to be my goal.

My deepest desire has always been for diapers to feel normal to me; my normal. I've been wearing every night for nearly two years, and I love that it is now normal.

I've been wearing during the day for nearly six months too. And I love that this also feels normal. It feels odd to not wear a diaper - which works out to a couple hours per day on average.

The days that I cannot wear a diaper are anxious days indeed, and I find it filled with longing for bedtime when I can get back to my natural diapered state [emoji854]

I'd say it's all a matter of degrees... During the 1990's, I wore the original Goodnites to work every day, with plastic pants and undies over them, and I used them to the degree I could get away with, mostly coming home with a fully soaked Goodnite. Then they started messing with their design, and they didn't quite fit to the degree I felt comfortable with, and they held less, so I went looking for options.

About that time I remember some idiot, on some forum, claiming that pullups weren't diapers, because, to the degree that they weren't plastic backed, and wore more like underpants, they couldn't be considered as diapers. I figured his mom must have brainwashed him during his childhood.

For a long time afterwards, my new job, in a new state, didn't quite allow me the same opportunity to wear daily, but I wore more at night, but not every night. It was still reserved for special times.

When I moved back to my original state, again my job changed, and this time, as a trucker, I had lots of options. I began to wear 24/7, without much of a thought about it, except how to manage the supplies and changing, etc. Within a very short period of time, I found myself hitting the three month mark, then a year, and now, I'm approaching 4 years, still in pullups, day & night, most of the time, with a five-layer version (days: 2 pullups, undies, plastic pants, tightey whiteys), or, when at home, a lesser degree (a pullup, training pant/two, plastic pants/not, all depending on what level of comfort/protection I'm looking for at home & overnight).

So, I'm guessing some would still take issue with me calling a pullup a diaper, but that's just semantics. Others might say that since I don't have a pooofy diaper on, or that I sometimes pee in a bottle, or urinal/toilet, I'm not 24/7/365, but I'd beg to differ. It's more a matter of what degree you're willing to go to, to find what works, and make it stick. I'm thankful I'm only a DL, and that I don't have to deal with #2, because either of those differences would be deal-breakers in real life, and, of course, in love.

So there it is. That's one way you can evolve to wearing 24/7/365, without all the consternation, and introspection. I'd say I just became who I've always been, since I was first prematurely taken out of diapers. I lived many years of my earlier life in denial about all of this, catering to societal norms, and now I just live my life, as I choose, not giving a damn what society thinks, but not rubbing anyone's nose in it either....

Last edited:
Jamieboy said:
So, I'm guessing some would still take issue with me calling a pullup a diaper, but that's just semantics. Others might say that since I don't have a pooofy diaper on, or that I sometimes pee in a bottle, or urinal/toilet, I'm not 24/7/365, but I'd beg to differ. It's more a matter of what degree you're willing to go to, to find what works, and make it stick. I'm thankful I'm only a DL, and that I don't have to deal with #2, because either of those differences would be deal-breakers in real life, and, of course, in love.

If there's anything I've learned, it's that diaper wearing is a very personal choice. It just has to work for you, the rest is no ones business. Going w/o for a few hrs a day or using pull ups instead of briefs is all relative. For me it's about successfully taking care of yourself.

That's true

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back