Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I've been searching throughout the web in search of a hoodie that I can wear with my diaper and it's long enough to cover it completely and keep diaper checking easy
something like this

20006044@400-1463628365.jpg

I already have found https://www.thuggies.com/ but they are a bit long for what I want. somewhere in the middle of the thighs but these go almost to the knees.

anyone know where I can find my ideal hoodie or a sewing tutorial to make a hoodie of any size and length?

not my sort of thing, but that polar bear is the one I'd like to see on a diaper-smuggling cutie!

for me I just really like long clothing, I like baggy clothes. one being that it doesn't feel restrictive, and two, I love giant jackets, It makes me feel like I can hide when in a crowded area.

some of those are totaly adorbs!!!! <3

well none of em are my ideal hoodie. don't get me wrong they all look nice. however I'll create the hoodie I'd like to have, I already looked at tutorials and I pretty much just have to lengthen the body.

Look at any retailers that have a "Big and Tall" section. I know Kohls and JCPenny do. I'm sure some others do. That section will have longer versions of all the shirts in the regular section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back