• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro story

Status
Not open for further replies.

yobrepaid23

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everybody on this forum,

i'm yobrepaid23 (yes backwards ;)), and new to this forum.
i absolutely love music! bicycle rides are my second favorite.
i'm trying to figure out how to live life in my path of independence.
I like to talk with people. Quite shy at first when meeting people and when i really trust them, can share my experiences with them.

i call myself DL if i want to categorize myself. i'm quite intrigued by the ab stuff too, but not really into it. haven't worn in a while (10 months or so) because of a small one being born in the family. if they find out i'm not sure how any of my family will react. living with parents won't make it a lot easier. i guess the binge/purge cycle as it's written on this forum describes it perfectly.
when i'm having a moment, i just read fantasy stories with ab/dl in it.

Well, that's about it!

Greets to all of you!

Hello yobrepaid23 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Nice intro yobrepaid23 im SallyJayy and welcome to ADISC.

Name-wise you could be my son... age wise too but you are an ocean away so forget the inheritance. Seriously, welcome aboard ADISC and best of luck toward a bright, independent DL future.

Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoy getting out on my bike and I'm a professional musician. It's a small world on ADISC!

Hi there! emoclew! I'm also into music and right now I'm learning the concertina but I also dabble with the didgeridoo and duduk. Listening wise I like almost anything but could never get into rap for some reason. Anyways, I look forward to reading your posts. Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back