Intro story

Status
Not open for further replies.

yobrepaid23

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everybody on this forum,

i'm yobrepaid23 (yes backwards ;)), and new to this forum.
i absolutely love music! bicycle rides are my second favorite.
i'm trying to figure out how to live life in my path of independence.
I like to talk with people. Quite shy at first when meeting people and when i really trust them, can share my experiences with them.

i call myself DL if i want to categorize myself. i'm quite intrigued by the ab stuff too, but not really into it. haven't worn in a while (10 months or so) because of a small one being born in the family. if they find out i'm not sure how any of my family will react. living with parents won't make it a lot easier. i guess the binge/purge cycle as it's written on this forum describes it perfectly.
when i'm having a moment, i just read fantasy stories with ab/dl in it.

Well, that's about it!

Greets to all of you!

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello yobrepaid23 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Name-wise you could be my son... age wise too but you are an ocean away so forget the inheritance. Seriously, welcome aboard ADISC and best of luck toward a bright, independent DL future.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoy getting out on my bike and I'm a professional musician. It's a small world on ADISC!

ThePoeticSkunk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there! emoclew! I'm also into music and right now I'm learning the concertina but I also dabble with the didgeridoo and duduk. Listening wise I like almost anything but could never get into rap for some reason. Anyways, I look forward to reading your posts. Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.