Near
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• About telling you to "lock this b!tch", I just wanted you to know that I noticed you reading the thread and that I thought it would be funny to say what I did. Sorry to 'use' your name like that! (For that matter, though, I didn't know you couldn't lock it.) Regardless, though, I'm sure it will be dealt with soon enough.
    C
    Oh thats cool. Is there any openings for anything? I would love to help out in any way I can that doesn't involve money. =[ I am broke. I am skilled in HTML, *Highly doubt they would need this*, basic moderating (Moderated for Runescape and a few other games, I know this isn't exactly the same, but its normally *hey follow the rules and be nice* sorta thing)
    C
    OH also grats on the adminship XD
    O
    i didn't know you had a purple name? Is this a swap with Peachy, who now has a gold name, or are you now a helper, in which case congrats!
    Many congratulations on being reborn to the purple! What exactly is your role now?
    Given how cute furry art is, I wonder if I'll end up being converted to a baby fur at some point. Or, I suppose, I'll end up a sissy instead. Or both. Either way, I guess it would prove that ADISC converts DLs to ABs, and ABs to sissys or babyfurs. Something like that...lol.

ah, I see. I've had glasses since about 3rd grade (I'm somewhat fuzzy on when exactly I got them...which is starting to annoy me that I can't remember. :p)
    You beat me to the report button...again. :p

d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...when did you get that picture? 'tis very cute.

Also, based on your fursona pictures, would I be correct in guessing you wear glasses?
    S
    Congrats on being purpl'd man.
    When did you get purpl'd, I only noticed like 2 minutes ago?
    Congratulations on the promotion to purple, my friend. I look forward to working with you.
    (Haha, I win first post :p)
    well, I didn't have anything else to call you out on so I called you on your spelling :p

It was a dirty shot, sorry :p
    That said, I have no problem with more Canadian teams. But, I think they should look to expansion rather than relocation-- Winnipeggers, of all people, should know how it feels to love and to lose a hockey team. If the Thrashers leave, then Atlanta will have lost two teams. I know that the NHL is a business, but still, they need to realize that fans do care about these teams, very much. If years go by with Phoenix as a winning team, and STILL nobody shows up, then you can say that the town will not work as a hockey market. (Whew... I could go on for days about this.) The same is true for Atlanta-- the Thrashers have always sucked! And it is a fact that Atlanta sports fans, as a whole, also suck: they only support winning teams. If this team wins for many seasons, it will become more than viable-- it will thrive. I don't know if that's true for Phoenix, too, but I think that their true fans deserve a chance.
    Correction: Winnipeg thinks they're winning! They really, genuinely believe that they deserve an NHL game, that they are entitled to one, just 'cause... even though they can't always sell out for Moose games... and that a team from the USA's 7th largest television market will be happily whisked away to a town a tiny fraction of its size by the league (despite that silly Gary Bettman!).

Post continued above
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back