E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    just wanted to tell you that your username almost gave me a heart attack. (my brother goes by a simular name)
    I thought he had joined the site but since you live in canada and speak french Im gonna wager that im safe.
    K
    hihi, i'm doing good. just enjoying a diapy and playing some games on my wii. take care.
    Z
    You're still writing on your own wall >_>

I'm in my twelfth year studying French and I've pretty much turned to teaching myself. The course is so convoluted and altered to get all the stupid people through that I'm not learning anything.

I also think that we should work towards a more bilingual country. Not just everyone speaking French, but you Québecers need to speak English too :p
    Is it really THAT obvious? :smug:

Frenchie LOL. XD We must look kind of weird to other Canadian's eyes, considering we want Quebec's separation supposedly just "to keep on speaking french". I just don't get it :tongueout:

Oh and last thing, if you want to learn French, then good luck LOL. I actually write better in english than in french!
    Z
    You're posting on your own visitor messages... lol

Anyway, you last post REALLY showed that you are a Frenchie. :p It made me laugh. You're way better in English than I am in French, though.
    Thanks ^_^ But I gotta give credits to TaviMunk, cuz it's actually his picture! Thank you TaviMunk, BTW! =D
    You! You there! What's your waist size/weight? I'm wondering if I could fit into size 6's too.
    Z
    Yup. '92! Graduating this year, BOO YAH!

Gonna' be legally bilingual too :D
    Z
    Bienvenu, ami de La Belle Province :)
    Well, I wanted something original (cuz Tails is NOT original at all). I also eventually want to make my own fursona.

So, you're born in '92 right?
    Z
    Why did you get a name change?

lol, your birthday is 345 days after mine ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back