Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I just shaved my facial hair again. There was more to shave off this time.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Friday. I am ready for the weekend so I can just be little for 2 days. Maybe I'll wear some overalls for that time.
    • Love
    Reactions: MaxDL and BobbiSueEllen
    I used to keep a few diapers on the shelf in the closet. Now I moved those diapers into my drawer (It holds up to 10 in the top one). Easier to grab than that one stack.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Got my new pacifier in the mail (it's mint green).
    • Love
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, PaciBabyGirl, Midwest82 and 1 other person
    My Safari onesie arrived while I was at work.
    20210512_184536.jpg
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, chrischrischris, Weatheronthe8s and 3 others
    Before I took a shower, I had to open both a pack of Megamax pink & a pack of Tena slip so the diapers could puff out & be more comfy for the next change. Getting on a Tena diaper for bed.
    I woke up at 6 am because I was hungry, so I ate breakfast & had a bottle of chocolate milk. Went back to sleep then woke up at 11. My Tie die diaper was soaked, changed into a tena slip.
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Also checked EBay, my new pacifier has been shipped. Don't know when that will show up.
    Mothers day, I don't have one anymore. Just in my bed in a wet Megamax & barnyard onesie. Snuggling Barry. I'll shower when I need to change.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, MaxDL and BobbiSueEllen
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    The safari onesie has just been shipped.
    • Love
    I have my rearz barnyard onesie on for the weekend. I'm considering getting another rearz onesie from Amazon. It's 2pm now and I think I'm gonna take a nap.
    • Love
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    I ordered a safari onesie from Amazon and a new pacifier from EBay.
    To keep my shorts from exposing my diaper at work (I was tired of pulling them up every 2 seconds, wanting to fall down), I tried clipping the string to my shirt, and it kept coming off. Then I tied them and they held in place.
    Now I'm home only wearing a diaper ready to enjoy my weekend.
    • Love
    I woke up early this morning for food. Flooded my diaper while still half-asleep. Gonna eat something then have a baba before going back to sleep.
    Got home from work, stripped down to my tie-dye diaper. My dog comes up to me to play with me a bit before dinner. Will need a diaper change soon, maybe during dinner. Maybe watch anime for tonight.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
    As soon as I put a new diaper on for the night, I wet myself immediately. Luckily it had a booster so I can wear it all night & change after I wake up.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 56088
    It's been awhile since I last used my laptop. It took a few minutes to get from the boot up screen, all the way to get to the download I wanted. A driver scan & Steam trying to start up.
    I get the latest version of LZDoom, then transfer all of my Doom wads to a new folder for easy access.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Now I'm going to bed wearing a tie-dye diaper and my rears onesie.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Ni ni! Sweet Diaper Dreams! :sleep:
    What was wrong with Google earlier. I check the time that Gamestop opens yesterday and it said the closest one is at 8AM. I went there to get the new Pokemon game, but it turns out my phone lied. They all open at noon. Well, I go back later. I'm also considering flushing my phone down the toilet.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    I'll be able to get Pokemon Snap on Switch in the morning, I was playing Spongebob: Krusty Cook Off that just got released today. 😺
    Also in 2018, my dad had a heart attack and was in the ER for a few days. Now every time I hear a siren, I get worried that he could be dead. 😢
    He is going on for as long as he can.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, BabyKillerChurchie and BobbiSueEllen
    Got my second covid shot today, and I hardly feel anything. If I start feeling sore, I'll take some painkillers. Now I can go anywhere without worrying about the virus.
    There also saying we'll need to get a covid shot every year on top of the flu shot.
    • Wow
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    D
    Deleted member 41919
    You neglect to remember that we live in a world where anything is possible.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Haven't you ever heard that song by Loverboy: "Pig and elephant DNA just won't splice!"? 🤭
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Well, I never wear a mask at work. I haven't caught it since it started. I'll be fine even if covid mutates. Besides, they can also make a new vaccine just in case that happens.
    My new onesie is arriving today. I can't wait to try it on with the pink diaper I'm wearing now.
    • Love
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    20210428_123034.jpg
    Here's my new onesie. I ordered a size up and it's even more comfy that some of the others. Great fit, too.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    Some more things I got from the auction: Chocolate santas, a bag of crunch bars, a few pairs of pampers easy ups for my plushies, a box of life saver rolls, and fruit stripe gum.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    That moment when you're changing your diaper and you see that you're about to put it on backwards. As the tapes are on top and the landing zone is underneath your bum.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Emmagar and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    That's how we ended up diapering my grandson in the final 3 months of his diaper 'career'. It kept him from ripping his diaper off and making messes! 😲 :sick:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back