Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I literally got a blizzard today. 10 inches of snow covering the city. They snow kept coming that the plows just gave up and try again later. 20 below zero, to think it can't get any colder. But at least I got the day off of work.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Wow. I would love something like that. It seems like everywhere is getting extreme weather right now except where I live. WV used to have insane winters, but lately it's been too tame.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Tomorrow is gonna be the coldest day of the year in Springfield (-11°F). I might just wanna use 2 boosted Megamax diapers in a row so I don't have to take my warm jammies off too often.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    "In this cold, a wet diaper will freeze, just like that!" --Phil deVille, Rugrats 🤭
    Reactions: chrischrischris and Weatheronthe8s
    Looking at that coat made me think of a winter parka I had as a toddler. I remember wearing it during the wintertime. A few when my dad had to take me to Wal-Mart, he would put me in that parka and only a diaper underneath.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    Go my pack of Crinklz Astronaut in today. I also happened to have a winter coat in the closet. I didn't know I had one because it was deep in there for years. Now it's being washed so it can be used.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    Midwest82
    Midwest82
    Love Astronauts! Enjoy them!
    When my coworker tried to take us home from work, she got a flat tire. I triad to call a cab but they would take over two hours for one to arrive. So she had her son and granddaughter come over and fix the flax an hour later. Crappy winter conditions.
    Reactions: Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    I have 3 Megamax pink diapees left. So I ordered a pack of Crinklz Astronaut before getting ready for work. It's gonna be cold here for two weeks they say. The longest cold streak in decades.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Midwest82, KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
    Well, all of my trash can are currently full, so my wet diapers are going to pile up until the next garbage pick up.
    I was double diapered with the inner layer boosted today for extra padding & comfort.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    Febreeze spray. Always necessary to use after you change a little one's messy diaper. Even if it's your own.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    I was playing my Switch then was getting tired. As I got up I realised I was wet without me knowing I was going. Another one of those times where I was too distracted to stop. Gonna change before bed.
    Feels so good to take off everything but my diaper as soon as I get home from work. And dinner is already done every time I'm through the door. And a lot of times I wet myself while stripping down.
    • Love
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather, luvmommy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    Spent the whole Sunday feeling tired. Did nothing but play Bioshock on Switch. Only taking breaks to have meals or a snack. I bought the Bioshock and Borderlands bundles yesterday (from my last post).
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    I'm enjoying Bioshock. Really fun part is drinking the booze you find everywhere, then immediately try to shoot enemies while your character is drunk. Only penalty is every drink drains your mana for health.
    Despite I've already spent $200 the past 10 days. I find that 2 bundles on my wishlist were on sale at 50% off. I bought them both on my Switch. Minimum wage has increased in my state anyway, so I might be making more than last year.
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
    NinjaPizza
    NinjaPizza
    Congrats! Sometimes we just need to buy ourselves a little something nice.
    Had the same avatar for awhile now so I changed it to this.
    And he's been doing it by himself for almost a year.
    049b - Rock-a-Bye Bivalve (192).jpg
    • Love
    Reactions: Midwest82, BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    I had to change all of my teddy bears diapers because the material was breaking down. Did that before changing mine for bed.
    • Love
    Reactions: Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Speaking of...I gotta change Becky soon. 🧸 😲
    Been awhile since I took a nap in the middle of the day. I feel like sleeping more, but I found out. I have to got to work soon when I woke up. It was 2 PM when I woke up, fell asleep at around noon-ish.
    My pink megamax ended up leaking into my leggings, but they also have washable padding inside them so my bed is still dry. I was also digging in my closet looking for another sweater and instead found a bunch of sweat pants that I could still wear around the house & in public.
    • Love
    • Wow
    I ended up breaking my Wii U gamepad last night, but only the screen. The buttons still work. Got really mad at a game. Replacing it is too expensive. So I just put a mask over the screen and bought a classic controller online because I can't find my other one.
    • Wow
    HTML
    HTML
    What game?
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    NES Remix. Some of the challenges are really frustrating.
    • Wow
    Reactions: HTML and BobbiSueEllen
    I left my bottle in the living room while I was in there, wearing my footed sleeper and a pink diaper underneath. My dog got a hold of the baba but my dad grabbed it from him and gave it back to me. He wasn't even chewing on it, it was just in his mouth.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Midwest82
    Midwest82
    Midwest82
    Glad you got it back in one piece.
    I'm really low on bags to dispose my wet diapers, now I just ball them up and throw them in the outdoor trash individually.
    • Wow
    Had a problem with one of my pacifiers. My dog accidentally slit the nipple with his claw and when I tried to use it, it felt like a mini breathing tube making it useless. Thankfully I had a spare (ring is broken) paci with the bulb still in good shape, so I swapped the nipple out.
    Reactions: Woncrinklz, Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back