Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Got the flash drive for my Wii U a couple weeks ago with over 100 GB of space and was able to download punch out wii, metroid other m, and NES remix 1 & 2. Added other Wii & Wii U titles to my wishlist.
    HTML
    HTML
    NES Remix is a fun one!
    If I had a license I would take a road trip and try to salvage some of the dry ones.

• Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    KitsuneFox
    KitsuneFox
    Attends brand ...
    Got another pack of Megamax pink in the mail today, they even sent me a couple of booster pads. I'm gonna have to deal with the snow again today while heading to work.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    Once I finished work, I changed my wet diaper then waited for the train to pass. But as I was walking to the bus stop, the back of my shoe was stabbing my foot. I got home and luckily I wasn't bleeding, but I still disinfected & put a band-aid on my heel, then smoothed put my shoes. Never can be too careful nowadays.
    • Wow
    Wasn't feeling well today. Having headaches, spent the whole morning filling up a soda bottle with spit, sometimes feel like I'm about to puke. I could end up calling in sick tomorrow.
    • Wow
    • Sad
    Reactions: Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Keeping the fever down with pain killers. I have a very salty taste in my mouth.
    NinjaPizza
    NinjaPizza
    Feel better. There's a pandemic going on. If you feel sick, you're sick.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I just got a feeling that just about everyone's gonna catch COVID before it's all over... :cry:
    Forgot to take my pacifier with me tonight like I usually do, and I actually felt like sucking on it while I worked, with my mask covering it.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
    BabyHailey1977
    BabyHailey1977
    Wish I could do that.
    Physical games are starting to get harder to find when you want a specific title. I was looking for a specific game at every store in my area an none of them even had that many games at all. I tried Amazon and the price for the cartridge was too high. So I ended up buying a digital version of the game I wanted.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Even if stores have anything good now, they'll be too expensive. Now I'll need to get a bigger flash drive for my Wii U to download other games I wanna get.
    2020: A crazy story that I can someday tell my future grandkids. 2021 might be an epilogue.
    15 hours later, the power comes back on. Had to preserve the batteries on all my devices all day. Even decided to order a pizza because I thought I wouldn't be able to cook. I would either draw or play board games by myself.
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather, RedPandaDL, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    It's 2021 and it starts out with a blackout at 2 am, waking me up. Hopefully it doesn't carry over hours later.
    • Wow
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I didn't do it! *hides the overloaded power cord* 🤭
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Just a snowstorm freezing the power lines.
    • Wow
    2020 actually ended up being a great year for me. Getting a nice job, going places during the summer.
    2019 was terrible as I lost my last job (starting to hate it anyways) and couldn't get another one no matter how hard I tried.
    Hoping next year will be even better.
    • Love
    Reactions: AmonQ, BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    Merry Christmas.
    Only thing I got this year was some extra cash & chocolate.
    Spent the whole day in a pink megamax with my footie jammies over it. Plenty of leftovers from Xmas dinner. Even my family from overseas greeted me over a video chat.
    • Love
    I packed a sweater and a pair of leggings for work because it's going to be cold for the next few days. Just showed up there and had to put on my leggings in the bathroom to stay warm later. Maybe have hot cocoa in my baba while wearing a footie sleeping for the holidays at night.
    • Love
    Reactions: Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    You're so lucky... 🥳
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    *sleeper
    When I go to sleep at night, I always start on my side, but then I find myself lying on my back when I first wake up in the morning, complete baby feeling. Then I flood my diaper, change it and go back to sleep. Next thing I'm either on my back again or on my belly.
    I decided to cut my hair. It was long, was also getting a lot of hair hanging in front of my face.
    • Wow
    Was in my living room and my diaper just leaked on the couch. I knew I was wet but didn't realize the wet spot until I got up. Changed and placed a bed mat on the cushion I'm sitting on.
    • Wow
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    ours are covered in trash bags because our senior cat has accidents. I also sewed covers. so if i ever have one it’s pretty easy to change them out.
    Got my case of Tena Diapers early this morning. It only took two days for delivery. Might have taken only one day had I ordered during the day rather than night. Also wore a Megamax Pink today then had to change out of it at work.
    So I just read about mail delays happening in the US recently. So I decided to buy another case of of Tena diapers though I still have 50 diapers left. If they don't show up before I get low, I'll have to buy store brand pull ups that are terrible.
    Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, Midwest82, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    KittyMerriweather
    KittyMerriweather
    Good plan
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    3 of my parcels vanished because some people just have to have their Balsam Hill trees...or their Lululemon narcissism exer-mirrors. Before anyone else gets their stuff. Middle-class self-appeasement is so gauche. 🤭
    Funimation is on Switch. The only streaming service I use, and now I can watch it on my TV.
    My Megamax pink just arrived (I ordered large because they were out of XL, they should fit anyway), they also sent me a blue sample.

Update: they fit, and they're snug & comfy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back