wwetbed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• B
    no, i turned the service off. its a Backberry, so i can do stuff like that lol and i think that i'l get it back soon, ive been good and stuff
    Y
    Oh my GOD! ME TO! If the 49ers win the Super Bowl I'm gonna be SUPA PISSED! That means they'l have as many Super Bowl rings as my big team the Steel Curtain (Steelers) :D so if and only IF they win, I'll be very mad >:/
    Y
    Hey! Ain't talked in forever!!!!
    B
    cant. before i had to finally turn it over, i disconnected it from the flow of service. so it cant recieve anything until i get it back. but on the upside, it was nearly out of battery, so by now its surely drained, and i hid the charger :p
    D
    D
    i like christian anything :)
    S
    Quite nice site, good for gathering informations on *B/DL stuff^^
    D
    not a rap kinda person
    B
    i actually dont use hoodies much unless its A&F, cuz i like stuff like blazers and vests, especially the poofy kind. but im rambling, where was i? oh yeah! i dont know why she did that, but i hope its enough. and obviously i'd trade the 'fashion grant' for my phone back...

IMPORTANT
    If you use the internet; and/or you plan to own a website or want uncensored free-access to information and/or
    and you like free speech, please read and review this thread: http://www.adisc.org/forum/computers-games/52492-english-wikipedia-go-dark-january-18-opposition-sopa-pipa-whats-your-thoughts-about.html
    Haha well I have several relatives from Australia and I really love the wildlife there! I really wanna replace my avatar with artwork from my wacom tablet though... Good to meet ya! :)
    Greetings right back at ya from the armpit of America(NJ)(wish I had a cool pic to go with that statement :) )
    T
    lol :laugh: The cool-aid-man????
    T
    wwetbed has 1060 vistor messages??? Everyone keep post so we can make it hit 1500 :thumbsup:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back