Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

Least favorite diapers

MintyShadow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Rants are encouraged but not necessary.
I haven’t had many bad experiences with wearing/wetting though out my journey, I’d be lying to say it’s all been perfect (take with a grain of salt, I can be a hater at times). While the baby diapers I’ve wore certainly aren’t in my hierarchy for the best I’ve wore, let’s face it, they aren’t supposed to be for me (or us sadly 😢). So my least favorite would have to be Bunny hops from abu. Don’t get me wrong, Abu is a great company that has created my favorite to this day, and I know the praise on the site about them (though I am anti rabbit and pro fox so the print doesn’t help). However for me they weren’t good. Maybe I had a bad batch but a lot was wrong with them. The padding was destroyed after 1 night sleeping in them (I like to sometimes measure how many nights I can sleep in them without them falling apart, currently tiny tails hold the crown). They always leaked almost immediately as if they had weren’t designed not to do that. And as stated the print isn’t the best. Don’t attack me or any one else for posting, this isn’t supposed to start a war. Just post some fun stories on some terrible diapers y’all have experienced, from any point, whether you were just in into them or were an full wearer. This is also not limited to rants on a bad batch (which is what a few of you will claim about those dang rabbits).

Believe it or not, Northshore megamax. And it's only because the diapers don't fit me. They literally do not work on me because of my body shape. Most diapers don't work on me, actually. My body shape is all weird and wacky, and it leaves gaps in the diaper where stuff can get out. I just haven't had good luck with diapers, in all honesty.

Reactions: dlSwimmer
any cloth-like covered diaper

Reactions: Sidewinder, theancientmariner, Diaperedonthedownlow and 3 others
Please don't hate me for this one but I have to say the biggest let down for me is Trest. I bought several packs in medium and large to make sure they fit me. I know they hold a ton of liquid, but I feel like my body can't compete with that much capacity before the padding falls apart. It feels great as a dry diaper, in fact I've worn them all day with medium wetting in places where I was on the go without bathroom access and they did great. As an overall diaper though when I wet them to maybe 50% capacity and sleep in them they become a sloppy clumpy uncomfortable mess in the middle, vs something like a Megamax where I can fill them again and again and they never fall apart until it is clearly time to change them.

There’s a long list of mass-market-pharmacy-big-store brands that are a strong”no” from me. But I don’t think the intent here is to rail against the garbage of depends, and most store brand diapers. Though they do deserve some negativity.

Of the thicker brands, I’m more just irritated by a couple brands than would say are a least favourite (they’re all generally decent that I’ve worn).
Megamax is uncomfortable for me when wet, like itchy & scratchy (oddly I get the same feel from the Sunkiss Masterpiece).
Crinklz / BetterDry sizing drives me mad - I just need slightly more around the side (2”/5cm would be much appreciated) and it would be much more comfortable (going up to a large changes the whole fit).
And Rearz could do with a bit more leg space on their mediums as I feel it would be a better fit than upsizing to the large.

Honestly I am gonna get a lot of hate for this
MintyShadow said:
Rants are encouraged but not necessary.
I haven’t had many bad experiences with wearing/wetting though out my journey, I’d be lying to say it’s all been perfect (take with a grain of salt, I can be a hater at times). While the baby diapers I’ve wore certainly aren’t in my hierarchy for the best I’ve wore, let’s face it, they aren’t supposed to be for me (or us sadly 😢). So my least favorite would have to be Bunny hops from abu. Don’t get me wrong, Abu is a great company that has created my favorite to this day, and I know the praise on the site about them (though I am anti rabbit and pro fox so the print doesn’t help). However for me they weren’t good. Maybe I had a bad batch but a lot was wrong with them. The padding was destroyed after 1 night sleeping in them (I like to sometimes measure how many nights I can sleep in them without them falling apart, currently tiny tails hold the crown). They always leaked almost immediately as if they had weren’t designed not to do that. And as stated the print isn’t the best. Don’t attack me or any one else for posting, this isn’t supposed to start a war. Just post some fun stories on some terrible diapers y’all have experienced, from any point, whether you were just in into them or were an full wearer. This is also not limited to rants on a bad batch (which is what a few of you will claim about those dang rabbits).
Honestly I am gonna get a lot of hate for this but I absolutely hate Kilingspace. Shure it works good as an overall diaper but no matter how much powder I use it always gives me a rash, it doesn't hold a lot and it's not very fun to wear used, dry I love it but when I usually love my diaper is when it is warm, wet, and squishy and for me this diaper turns it into a hard uncomfortable clump.

First "cheap diapers"
Depends, Tena & Prevail from the grocery store
all useless

now unpopular opinion

Megamax yes they hold and amazing amount and don't leak
the landing zone & wings are way too stiff & uncomfortable on my skin

Reactions: Neroforte, Mapboy and jamiejamie
I go for Seni Quattro, they fit me really terrible and i do not like the haptics.
I can not remember the first diaper i bought, but i threw them away completely unused. Something cheap, plastic backed and green.

Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow and AccidentsHappen
dpcare said:
any cloth-like covered diaper
Agreed though they make a great stuffer into any other diaper

Reactions: theancientmariner and Diaperedonthedownlow
Not a fan of the mega max's. I like the rainbow coloring but the landing strip is just super uncomfortable. That and they just leak a lot on my body. The supremes are amazing but they discontinued the colors. They've gone up a lot price wise so im currently using seni super plus' as my day to day.

Reactions: Rainbow
I think that it was Molicare that I tried a package of a long time ago, and immediately disliked. The padding was so hard that it was also like wearing cardboard.

I haven't seen MyDiaper lately, so they might not exist anymore. But that would be fine with me, as they were utter crap. Chinese knock-offs with prints that were obvious copies from other brands. Plastic backing that wasn't watertight, leading to leaks through the foil. Bad print that was transferred to the inside of plastic pants. May the founders of MyDiaper get horrible butt-itches, and may their arms be too short to scratch.

I don't exactly dislike cloth diapers, and I really like the looks of many if them. But I've never been able to use them without getting leaks. They simply don't work for me.

1. Tena: poor fit and absorbency.
2. Attends Premium: so soft and comfy, but tapes tear off from the back panel.
3. Abena Slip Premium: sagging when wet and zero odor control, which is too bad because they are quick to absorb.
4. Any 'low rise' diaper, like Northshore Supreme.

Reactions: SparkyDog
hospital diapers what ever they seem to make u wear yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Reactions: AJFan2020 and SparkyDog
Traveler said:
Please don't hate me for this one but I have to say the biggest let down for me is Trest. I bought several packs in medium and large to make sure they fit me. I know they hold a ton of liquid, but I feel like my body can't compete with that much capacity before the padding falls apart. It feels great as a dry diaper, in fact I've worn them all day with medium wetting in places where I was on the go without bathroom access and they did great. As an overall diaper though when I wet them to maybe 50% capacity and sleep in them they become a sloppy clumpy uncomfortable mess in the middle, vs something like a Megamax where I can fill them again and again and they never fall apart until it is clearly time to change them.
This is why as a guy, I always point my pointer up and saturate the top portion of whatever diaper I'm wearing so when it gets too saturated to wet pointed up, I'll point down. I've never had a problem like what you explained. I also use boosters, so when I wet, they help distribute the wetness throughout the padding, not just one area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveler
Least favorite diaper for me would be the ABU Preschools. 👎
And also anything cloth backed.

theancientmariner said:
This is why as a guy, I always point my pointer up and saturate the top portion of whatever diaper I'm wearing so when it gets too saturated to wet pointed up, I'll point down. I've never had a problem like what you explained. I also use boosters, so when I wet, they help distribute the wetness throughout the padding, not just one area.
I'm still finding the right way to tape, and I've formed a sort of dysmorphic feeling lately as I struggle through stress and trying to lose some inches. Every time I point up I associate it with exciting time with my wife, through over a decade of it being the only reason I wore to becoming a sometimes safety feeling. I've also witnessed pointing down in my future and my aging family becomes depressed with it as they have to deal with using the very same products that have always brought me joy. It's the great struggle between finding the right ABDL dip and the right medical dip.

I was pretty disappointed with the xp5000. It was high quality as far as absorption goes but the hook and loop tapes just couldn't deal with the weight of the diaper once it had some wetness to it. For the price it just didn't seem worth it to me.

However, calling it the "worst' diaper would not be fair. The worst would be everything I've tried that you can buy at CVS.

My least favorite diaper is the one that leaks or the tape rips off when putting the diaper on. They are all guilty of it at least once.

Reactions: TigerDL
InControl Active Air. Most cloth-backed diapers sag and weep moisture, but these ones take it to a whole new level. The diaper will literally slide off your hips onto the floor if you don't keep readjusting the tapes. And the dampness on the outside is SO over-the-top uncomfortable! I can't fathom how anyone could put a diaper like that on the market. It feels damp and gross and stinks of pee. It totally fails to accomplish any of the things diapers are supposed to do.

It's especially obnoxious because it could have been a really good diaper if they'd done a better job with it. The fit is wonderful, the absorbancy is good, and the padding is so soft and comfortable when it's dry. I hope someday they'll redesign it with a different backsheet that will actually hold the moisture inside the diaper.

Back