Accidentally Exposing Yourself in Public

Have you accidentally exposed yourself in public?

• Yes I have.

Votes: 44 37.3%
  • I think I did.

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • No I didn't.

Votes: 45 38.1%

• Total voters

doublepadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I feel like this was posted as a discussion topic, but I'm revitalizing it and giving it a new chance for discussion.

Has anyone accidentally exposed themselves in public? What happened? Did anyone say anything about it?

Let me recount my exchange with an Uber Eats delivery person. I was living in this Airbnb house with a close friend of mine during one of our month-long vacations to explore our city a little bit more. I thought that my friend left to go grab us dinner, so when the doorbell rang I expected it to be my friend with our dinner. It turns out that my friend had ordered an Uber Eats while my friend was out of the house enjoying the sunset.

The exchange was a little bit awkward, my shirt was slightly tucked into my wet diaper and it was fully showing to the delivery driver when I went to bring in the food. Needless to say, the silence between our conversation was killing me. I fully expected my friend to be the one who was at the door, and now I was a little humiliated that I had accidently exposed myself in public. Why did I answer the door bottomless? Well... unfortunately, everything was in the wash already so, no extra pants or shirts to wear for a bit.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Diprs2, 87dervaTheExplora and 4 others
Was wearing some of the pink Northshore Megamax diapers on a plane that stuck out above my waistband. As I lifted my luggage into the overhead bin, my shirt lifted up on the seat and exposed the top of my diaper to all around me. Nobody said anything if they noticed.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, NorthwestDiaperDude and doublepadded
Ehh... public is a pretty broad term. I'm assuming you mean to strangers away from your home.

In that case, twice I've had close calls but nothing for sure. Could've had more instances but they don't come to mind unless we count with friends and family.

Once I wet a goodnite in college and leaked on a chair. Not enough to make a puddle, but enough to put a spot in my shorts. Very embarrassing. I was able to dry out the spot, but I know I smelled like pee.

The most recent was going through airport security yesterday, also wearing goodnites. The scanner detected an unusual object or something near the groin area. The TSA agent was quiet, but sort of aggressive about checking me. I told him to go ahead and check me right there. I had nothing illegal, and i was buzzed up enough to really not care about being around people I'd never see again in my life. He felt around my legs area and touched the edges of my pull up enough to notice the squishiness. He must've recognized it because he was pretty tactful and let me go afterwards. Never directly grabbed any of my groin or butt area, but definitely felt some padding there. I honestly laughed it off and bounced out.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Diprs2, Diapersntights and 2 others
I have of course had a diaper peak out a few times over the years, i usually wear a onesie but a few times was too hot to think of that and no ac was going to be available for some of the time, so NO extra clothes for me, i get hot easily.

So, on thoes occasions i most likely have exposed some diaper top at some point as its near impoissible to not at some point on me to have my shorts be sliding down as I ahve NO hips and keeping pants up is very hard and another reason i like onesies....but being too hot is not fun and at that point i'm going to be in as little clothes i can be in....at least legally that is...if it was private i would go with just a diaper and nothing else, which i have done before, being just me and my staff, and they have more than seen me in my diaper and depending on my health need to help changes so not really a big deal to see a diaper at that point

Reactions: Diprs2 and doublepadded
I think my thick nappied backside has been noticed a couple of times judging by reactions but they were always covered under clothing.

The only time that springs to mind, where my wearing was actually exposed, was on a weekend trip to the UK coast with an ex GF.

She had put me in a disposable and plastic pants under baggy shorts and a T-shirt for the walk along the seafront.

Hungry, we went for lunch in a very busy pub in the harbour.
After queuing for a while we managed to get a raised table just at the sole entrance/exit of establishment. I sat with my back to the door.
We sat for around 90 minutes eating and drinking and it wasn’t until we’d got up to leave that my GF noticed that my shirt had ridden up whilst I’d been seated and my plastic pants had been on view for an hour and a half to whoever entered or exited the pub.

Maybe no one had noticed?

I shrugged my shoulders, at the end of the day, even if people had noticed, we were miles from home and amongst strangers so who cares.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, Diapersntights, TigerDL and 1 other person
bambinobaby said:
Was wearing some of the pink Northshore Megamax diapers on a plane that stuck out above my waistband. As I lifted my luggage into the overhead bin, my shirt lifted up on the seat and exposed the top of my diaper to all around me. Nobody said anything if they noticed.
And even if they did, who cares? Even if you're getting off at your final destination with people who potentially live in your city, nobody'll remember your face and forget who you were in 4 hours.

Reactions: Diprs2
Forced said:
I think my thick nappied backside has been noticed a couple of times judging by reactions but they were always covered under clothing.

The only time that springs to mind, where my wearing was actually exposed, was on a weekend trip to the UK coast with an ex GF.

She had put me in a disposable and plastic pants under baggy shorts and a T-shirt for the walk along the seafront.

Hungry, we went for lunch in a very busy pub in the harbour.
After queuing for a while we managed to get a raised table just at the sole entrance/exit of establishment. I sat with my back to the door.
We sat for around 90 minutes eating and drinking and it wasn’t until we’d got up to leave that my GF noticed that my shirt had ridden up whilst I’d been seated and my plastic pants had been on view for an hour and a half to whoever entered or exited the pub.

Maybe no one had noticed?

I shrugged my shoulders, at the end of the day, even if people had noticed, we were miles from home and amongst strangers so who cares.
Only if someone can only recognize you from your backside. Maybe a few possible abdls walked by you and noticed, but didn't say anything?

theancientmariner said:
Only if someone can only recognize you from your backside. Maybe a few possible abdls walked by you and noticed, but didn't say anything?
Possibly, my partner at the time was quite hot, so as she was facing the door, I suspect most eyes would have been on her rather than the balding old geezer with his back to the entrance.

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, boredofwheelchair, bunnyhopps and 4 others
One day, I was very late for my early morning flight and I just jumped in my clothes from my bed.
Once at the airport, I went through the security and forgot to remove my phone from my pocket.
OOps, I got a full body patting. When it finally came to my waistband, my crinckle was, well, not very fresh. The guy looked at me and I said, yes, need a protection... Then he told me to go another time in the "machine" and it came back with a big square around the legs (of course). But the guy said OK, nothing else... Very professional...

BigKid25 said:
Ehh... public is a pretty broad term. I'm assuming you mean to strangers away from your home.
Perhaps, but then again, where strangers are the majority of the time is in a public space. I don't know... I left it broad so that people can share their experiences without being too specific about it. :unsure:😆

BigKid25 said:
The most recent was going through airport security yesterday, also wearing goodnites. The scanner detected an unusual object or something near the groin area. The TSA agent was quiet, but sort of aggressive about checking me. I told him to go ahead and check me right there. I had nothing illegal, and i was buzzed up enough to really not care about being around people I'd never see again in my life. He felt around my legs area and touched the edges of my pull up enough to notice the squishiness. He must've recognized it because he was pretty tactful and let me go afterwards. Never directly grabbed any of my groin or butt area, but definitely felt some padding there. I honestly laughed it off and bounced out.
Were you self-conscious about it all? Was it a nerve-racking experience? I don't know how you did it, but if I was in your position, I'd be freaking out about it.

I'm DL, not IC, but I do wear and wet in public for my own enjoyment but I do not involve others. I was changing in the Disabled/Family bathroom in an office building. I locked the door but did not know that the lock was broken. The other person knocked but didn't wait long enough to get a response. I had my pants around my ankles at the time with diaper on full display.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, artemisenterri, Morrisdl and 2 others
I don't think I've been exposed in public, no. Lately I've been especially careful, as I live in a situation where I basically need public transportation to get anywhere. I'm often waiting or walking in a line with people I know standing directly behind me, and sometimes my butt is right at their eye level. When I go out in diapers, I generally wear something thinner, and I wear a onesie to keep it from peeking out of my pants. If anybody's ever seen anything, or thought they did, they've had the sense not to say so. Not to me, anyway. As I see it, anybody who would verbally acknowledge or otherwise point out your diaper in public has a social screw loose. It's obviously nobody else's business.

I've had a few close calls at home though, and not just with family. A neighbor once walked right up and knocked on the window of my home office while I was changing my diaper. I think the glare of the sun on the window saved me though. They could see only enough to tell that I was in there, not what I was doing. I've also had to answer the door and sign for packages while wearing only a diaper and t-shirt or onesie. In those cases I've done my best to keep my lower half hidden behind the door.

• Wow
I was at a group meeting in a private function room organised through Fetlife, so was amongst kink friendly people.

At the end of the evening I rummaged through my shoulder bag for a carrier when my spare disposable nappy accidentally leapt out onto the floor!!

Thankfully everyone was sympathetic and just laughed with me at my misfortune. I would have been mortified had it been in the main bar.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, Diapersntights, TigerDL and 1 other person
Despite I wet and mess in public places, I make sure I choose very wide and discreet places and I also choose times when less people is around, so I've never been spotted.

Long ago when lived in apartments, I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants more or less recreationally, used the building's laundry room to launder my diapers and pp. Twice that I recall, the diapers were noticed by ladies who were using the machines with me. I've also been discovered more than once when traveling and frequenting men's clubs. Too much to drink and not enough attention to what I had on.

• Wow
Cottontail said:
I'm often waiting or walking in a line with people I know standing directly behind me, and sometimes my butt is right at their eye level.
I'm trying to picture the geometry involved in that :think: Stairs, escalators?

littleFeathers said:
I'm trying to picture the geometry involved in that :think: Stairs, escalators?
Gangplanks. I'm in the islands of northwest Washington, and commutes of any real distance involve a ferry. I've been out here long enough that I know all the regulars, and some of them are my neighbors. These are gossipy places too. Gotta maintain a low diaper-bunny profile! :)

Reactions: Diprs2, doublepadded, diaperkool and 1 other person
I feel like the title here needs some work. Exposing your diaper is an embarrassment, sure. But exposing yourself … well, that’s a criminal offense.

Reactions: Diprs2, utjerry, Dancedprdance and 1 other person
doublepadded said:
Were you self-conscious about it all? Was it a nerve-racking experience? I don't know how you did it, but if I was in your position, I'd be freaking out about it.

Honestly I was fairly buzzed up with some liquid courage in a town of people that I'd never see again. So I was like, "Whatever man. Do what you gotta do so I can get on that plane home. I'm not doing anything illegal."

In my head, for all they knew I needed to wear those for any potential accidents. It's better for everyone on that plane for me to wear something at that point.

Really it was just for my personal comfort, but who cares? That's none of their business. I wasn't bothering anyone.

Back