What diaper are you in right now?

Well I'll spare the messy stuff but it's good to be in a fresh diaper for the night I need to go through these and loose weight. I love ABUniverse diapers there prices are fair for what you get however they need larger sizes and I need to loose weight.
1000004018.jpg

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
DiaperGirly said:
I’m in a very soaked green Trest Elite. I’ve probably soaked diapers this much before but this is a lot. Probably should have used a booster…
Wow sweetie you must have had to pee

I’m currently wearing a slightly wet ABU Space diaper right now

Nothing right now. sittin’ here nekkid fixin’ to go get in the shower.

I'm wearing my usual Indasec Discreet Pants pull-on nappies. I was planning to go to the natural park and use muesli (includes oatmeal) to simulate fake poop, in order to take a break about messing.

However, something unexpected happened... oh ow, I realized I had to go! 🤭 I didn't want to hold it in, so instead of using muesli, I relaxed and got the real thing just where I wanted it to go, straight into my nappy 😉

I guess it's time for a long walk 🥰

Last edited:
I'm in a somewhat wet Alpha Gator. It's been about a week since I've felt like wearing, so this is nice.

Air supreme with a sticker today. Air supreme is very nice and light. I can move freely until it gets soaked and wow can it hold lots n lots.

North shore mega max and I must say last time I tried this diaper on a few years ago I wasn’t a fan but not im really liking it.

Reactions: depta99
Gonna flip a coin between lil Bella or Crinklz for my night diaper

Tonight's diaper, and for the next 16 nights will be the InControl BeDry - and plastic panties.

Reactions: diaperdude
I’m in a fresh ABU Cushies diaper!

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
Crinklz princess which I wet immediately as i always do

Incontrol bedry with a size 7 rascal and friends baby diaper stuffer

Nightime BeDry

The usual.

Trying an ABU BunnyHopps for the first time today! So far it's really comfy and cuuuuuuute!!! When I get home from work I'll get changed into a LittleKings probably since Daddy and I will be outside grilling out and the weather is supposed to be warmer. We'll see haha!

Still in my night diaper.... Large MegaMax diaper with booster pad and plastic pants, quite wet, been in my diaper for about 10 hours. Slept great! Just sitting on the couch watching Sunday Morning, having coffee, wearing just my diaper, a plain white T-shirt, and socks.....

A very wet double Purity nighttime cloth flat diaper with toddler sized prefold. The necessary plastic pants over my diapers.
Time for a bath. I going to leak soon.:oops:

I'm wearing a wet and messy BetterDry actualy

Back