what theme on cell phone

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I don't know if anyone else does but I have my cell phone ringtone and wallpaper as Paw Patrol to show my little side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raylynn, Cottontail and BlueDude
My ringtone is the opening theme from the Filmation version of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. I used to play it at work when extra courage was required, like returning to work after lunch. 😇

Reactions: Cottontail and Poohbearboy
PaigeCherubiel said:
My ringtone is the opening theme from the Filmation version of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. I used to play it at work when extra courage was required, like returning to work after lunch. 😇
Ha ha! I've had a joke He-Man lockscreen on my iPhone for years. It made the kids laugh when they were younger, so I've kept it. It's appropriate because... well... IRL Cottontail doesn't have much hair on top anymore.

IMG_2370.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: moorey, denimchicken and PaigeCherubiel
I want to set my wallpaper to a my little pony themed one with the character wearing a diaper. I stop myself because I don't want to have to explain the diaper. Maybe some day I will find the perfect wallpaper.

I have Molly Mabray's ringtone (from "Molly of Denali") on my phone :)

Now I just need to get more phone calls.. :rolleyes:

My ringtone is "Easy Street" by the Collapsible Hearts Club because it annoys everyone who watched The Walking Dead. lol
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't have any particular theme.

I got a mix and match thing going. My ringer is when can I see you again by owl city...I love Wreck it Ralph! My phone case is rainbows and castles and unicorns. And my wallpaper is this cute little elephant with a heart balloon. It gives me big time baby vibes.

Nothing about my phone suggests that I'm an ABDL. My phone background is a front shot of my car parked on the side of the Sea to Sky highway. My ringtone is 4:13 of this video on YouTube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Oh and as a bonus, my text tone is the BMW chime.

I usually have something colorful as my phones background. And I just recently set up my ringtone to the Bluey opening tv show

Back