Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

diaper stocks and how many diapers do you have?

how many diapers

• Total voters

CutestPaddedFemboy

Always diapered when drawing
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
What diapers do you all have in your stashes. I got tena slips, boots stay-dry diapers and pull-ups, way to small attends that I use as boosters, and a 9 LFB Potty pants diapers. with 10 bunny hops coming tomorrow.

slight competition, who has the most diapers? I think I have about 70-80 diapers overall. who has the most?

Reactions: Cottontail and diapereddesigner
Not counting boosters, I’m somewhere in the neighborhood of 750ish. That’s only adult sized diapers though. My vintage baby/toddler diaper collection would push that well into the thousands.

• Wow
Reactions: Dakota13, southeastlittle, littlefun and 2 others
Right now, my diaper stash looks like this:
  • About 50 adult cloth (reusable) diapers
  • About 100 baby cloth diapers.
  • About 20 adult disposable diapers
  • About a dozen baby disposable diapers
...So I chose 150-200. Those are all diapers that I use, or will use at some point. That's not including approximately 100 more collectible baby/youth diapers that I've been casually trying to re-home for a while and have no intention of ever using.

Last edited:
8x bambino belissimo v1
10x of various rearz, alpacas, daydreamers, critter caboose, Dino's
And a handful of abena m4's.

I'm starting to reach my max comfortable capacity I keep around. Not 100% sure what I'll do when I move lol.

I’ve got a mostly full pack of Tena Ultima slips and then a couple of Tena Maxi slips and most of a pack of Nateen Tendercare pull-ups. I don’t like to hoard too many diapers and don’t buy ABDL brands just so that if my ‘stash’ was discovered I could explain it away using bedwetting as an excuse.

I make sure I always have some crinklz, rearz barnyards and rearz daydreamers at home. Besides that I still have some trest elite briefs and Tena maxi’s

20 ABU Tiny Tails
20 ABU PeakABU
20 Northshore Supreme
40 Northshore Mega Max
10 Northshore Pullups
12 Dependeco (cloth)

5 Threaded Armor (cloth)

I mostly use the disposables for overnight protection and the cloth for daytime wear.

I tend to buy a case, and use them until their gone or getting low. So I usually have between 40 and 80 around at any given time. I switch up which diapers I'm buying depending on what I'm into or happens to be on sale when it's time to restock. Could be ABU, Bambino, Tykables, Northshore. It just depends.

Currently my main stock is MegaMaxs, though I have a few Tykables Cammies left. I haven't had the need to buy single bags, or wanted to keep a variety of options around in a long time. If something catches my eye like a new print, I'll wait until my current case is getting low.

I'm still exploring what i like and dont like.
So at the moment i'm just ordering packs of different brands.
So i keep a low stash, and order new brands as soon as my stash is almost empty.

Using Crinkles app I have 180.

46 x Abena Slip M4
23 Abena pants M
48 x Molicare Premium pullups
19 x Rearz Incontrol Boosters
2 x Rearz princess
12 x Rearz Daydreamer
12 x Rear Safari
18 x Shaped pads

1 ABU Space
10 ABU Little Paws
43 PeekABU
41 Belisimo V2
13 Crinklz Astronaut
12 Bedry Elite Care
13 Bedry
26 Bedry Day
31 Megamax
5 Rearz Daydreamer
1 Tiny Tails
4 NS Air Supreme
5 Tykables Overnights.
2 Megamax Airlock

At this moment I have:
*27-MegaMax (white)
*Better Dry M10's
*28-Better Dry Day
Seeing how this is towards the end of the Month my Stock is Low but, I will be getting my Monthly Supply Delivered in about two days time.
I was wearing Better Dry M10's before I recently made the Switch to MegaMax diapers because, I was experiencing more Leaks.

Omg. I have 30 unopened bags of diapers from sale binge buying during the holidays. All abdl diapers from Abu , rearz , tykables , trest , and so on. Then I have another 300 misc diapers , in two diaper ziploc bags marked and on shelves. All logged on a spread sheet. And I'm dying to buy more.

Somewhere in the region of about 400-500. All ABU, Tykables and NRU. Also 2 bags of Tena Ultimas as a cheapie.

I haven’t had to buy any in about 18 months. I was sitting around the 650-700 mark before. Im trying to run my stock down. I wont ever buy so many again as they’re annoying to store.

Last edited:
About 200 - I like to rotate fresh supply a lot and it also gives me the ability to try new products!

Back