New ABU “Tiny Tails”

abdlchristian12 said:
I don’t kink shame anyone, I like wetting and messing diapers for crying out loud. If that what your into, I wish you the best and have no hard feelings.

That being said, anything furry related is a massive turn off for me. I feel like they are alienating a HUGE portion of their clients with a print/model like this.
I don't think I would describe it as "alienate", these just won't be the product for those that are not into the furry lifestyle. I am not at all, but i'll probably still buy a pack just because I always get excited to try a new design.

sassypigtailz said:
I bought some right away and the tapes are so strong. I support the innovation and the sizing. I feel safe to poo n pee at will. I feel blessed and grateful although more furry prints would be purrfect!
Aperently abdl and furys cross over

abdlchristian12 said:
I don’t kink shame anyone, I like wetting and messing diapers for crying out loud. If that what your into, I wish you the best and have no hard feelings.

That being said, anything furry related is a massive turn off for me. I feel like they are alienating a HUGE portion of their clients with a print/model like this.
Each to their own my friend ♥️
I'm not fond of furry stuff but I've bought a pack of Tiny Tails
Stay calm Amigo.
We love each other on here

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Davvyboy said:
Each to their own my friend ♥️
I'm not fond of furry stuff but I've bought a pack of Tiny Tails
Stay calm Amigo.
We love each other on here
Did my comment come off as mean? I really didn’t mean for it to.

I specifically said that I don’t care what people are into and wish anyone into the furry stuff the best and have no hard feelings.

Just because it is a turn of to me does not mean I think badly of people who are into it.

ABU only releases new diapers once in a few years, and instead of going with a semi-neutral furry print like the paws or peeks, this just seems over the top to me, so much so that I will not be trying it them out. But that is just MY opinion. I’m happy for the people who do like it.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and Davvyboy
Can someone PLS HELP identify the blue animal? I cannot for the life of me figure out what he is! I've searched the web tirelessly with no luck. I'm sure members of the Furry community can figure out what he is, but I just can't. Possible contenders for me are a bear, raccon, or koala. However that pointy tail is throwing me off because, neither bears, raccoons, or koalas have pointy tails like that. So, I need to figure out what he is ASAP so, I can share pics and my YouTube review of them here on ADISC and also on Twitter as I want to include the types of animals in my post. So, some help would really be appreciated. Thanks and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
ABDElsaNEWDiaperFinal.png
Picsart_24-02-25_22-32-50-886.jpg I..|
For reference here's a close-up of him. Not the best quality but you see that pointed tail I'm talking about?
TLS_Shipping_Now_Banner-1024x392~2.png

Last edited:
ABDElsa said:
Can someone PLS HELP identify the blue animal? I cannot for the life of me figure out what he is! I've searched the web tirelessly with no luck. I'm sure members of the Furry community can figure out what he is, but I just can't. Possible contenders for me are a bear, raccon, or koala. However that pointy tail is throwing me off because, neither bears, raccoons, or koalas have pointy tails like that. So, I need to figure out what he is ASAP so, I can share pics and my YouTube review of them here on ADISC and also on Twitter as I want to include the types of animals in my post. So, some help would really be appreciated. Thanks and Stay Diapered! 🧷😊
View attachment 131110
For reference here's a close-up of him. Not the best quality but you see that pointed tail I'm talking about?
View attachment 131111
looks like an otter to me!

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
PaddedPonyboy said:
looks like an otter to me!
THAT'S GOTTA BE WHAT HE IS!!! OTTERS ARE ANOTHER POPULAR ANIMAL AMONG THE FURRY COMMUNITY! AND LOOKING AT PICS OF THE REAL ANIMAL AS WELL AS CARTOON DRAWINGS THE DESIGN IS DEAD-ON! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and babywolfboy
ABDElsa said:
THAT'S GOTTA BE WHAT HE IS!!! OTTERS ARE ANOTHER POPULAR ANIMAL AMONG THE FURRY COMMUNITY! AND LOOKING AT PICS OF THE REAL ANIMAL AS WELL AS CARTOON DRAWINGS THE DESIGN IS DEAD-ON! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
you got it elsa!!! glad i could help!! yes, i see a lot of otters in furry art so i'm glad you noticed that too! the design is soooo cute, i adore them! all of the little critters are great
:D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
PaddedPonyboy said:
you got it elsa!!! glad i could help!! yes, i see a lot of otters in furry art so i'm glad you noticed that too! the design is soooo cute, i adore them! all of the little critters are great
:D
Also hey guess what? You were right! Earlier today I asked ABU on Twitter and they confirmed it! 😊
Screenshot_20240226-102818-037.png

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, babywolfboy and TigerDL
Personally, even as a furry, I'm not really a fan of the Tiny Tails, due to the way it was marketed. Furries can generally get a quick idea of whether or not a design is furry-ish, and so the entire marketing that puts it as "a *furry* diaper" just feels excessive to the point of it feeling abrasive for me.
I'm honestly kinda avoiding it out of principle now, even though the design is honestly decent, and I'm sure the features are top of the line. The marketing just rubbed me the wrong way.

And I'm not shameful of being a furry or anything, heck I was at MFF when Tiny Tails were announced, and I am openly a furry in my social life with just about everyone around me. Just this one instance really pushed it over the edge with just how much it pushed being a "furry" item.

Also, just so we're clear, furry isn't a kink or fetish. It's just people who think cartoon animals are cool.

Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps
IvyDemi said:
Personally, even as a furry, I'm not really a fan of the Tiny Tails, due to the way it was marketed. Furries can generally get a quick idea of whether or not a design is furry-ish, and so the entire marketing that puts it as "a *furry* diaper" just feels excessive to the point of it feeling abrasive for me.
I'm honestly kinda avoiding it out of principle now, even though the design is honestly decent, and I'm sure the features are top of the line. The marketing just rubbed me the wrong way.

And I'm not shameful of being a furry or anything, heck I was at MFF when Tiny Tails were announced, and I am openly a furry in my social life with just about everyone around me. Just this one instance really pushed it over the edge with just how much it pushed being a "furry" item.

Also, just so we're clear, furry isn't a kink or fetish. It's just people who think cartoon animals are cool.
Don't see what was wrong with the marketing, but OK I guess. Also maybe being a regular Furry isn't a kink/fetish, but once you add Diapers and become a Babyfur/Diaperfur that's when I think it becomes a kink/fetish. Still feels like a gray area though, because humans dressing like animals, and wanting to be animals seems like a kink/fetish to me tbh. So, I REALLY feel like being a Furry is kink/fetish. But I'm not a Furry/Babyfur/Diaperfur so what do I know?

Tiny Tails really appeal to me and I'm kind of disappointed not everyone is as excited about them as I am. I haven't tried them yet, but I ordered 2 packages on the 20th and they shipped yesterday. Bummer that ABU is experiencing delays. I've been really looking forward to trying them. They tick all the boxes for me in both appearance and function. I hope they end up being super popular so ABU keeps making them

• Sad
Reactions: Davvyboy, TigerDL and ABDElsa
I finally tried out the tiny tails! I'm in love with this diaper. I'm a big fan of this and the other designs by Aito (beach fennec is my favorite!). It's really cute how he models it on the product page in his german shepherd fursuit. The little animals are just too cute and the rainbow and clouds and balloons are icing on the cake. It's kind of a special occasion diaper but really the novelty hasn't worn off in the 3 times I've worn them. After I put them on I just have to look at them in the mirror and admire how cute they are

Besides the design, they hold up really well functionally. The tapes are super strong and can be reaffixed multiple times. The tall leak guards are welcome though I haven't tried a booster with them yet. They've held up well across several wettings. It's also nice to see they're offered in size small, I usually wear mediums but sometimes I like small to be more discrete.

Really impressed with this diaper. maybe they're not for everyone but I completely adore them

Attachments

• tiny tails.jpg
    tiny tails.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • Love
Reactions: thedlguy, TigerDL, Cottontail and 1 other person
After spending the day wearing my first Tiny Tails, I wanted to take a minute to sing their praises. Caveats first - I'm very much on the DL side of the spectrum, and not partial to the furry aesthetic at all myself. The print on these doesn't do anything for me, and I'm not even a big fan of the colors. All of that is subjective, of course!

All of that being said, I *love* these so far. They start thick out of the package, and then if you fluff them (dryer - no heat!) for a minute, they turn into wearable pillows. I'm very picky about outer plastic ever since discovering Trest, and I would call these a very close second in softness. They're also not super crinkly and loud (they still crinkle - just not like you can hear it from several rooms away), and I consider that a plus.

The tapes are wide, and so far have shown themselves to be very strong. The padding feels as wide as anything Tykables puts out, and the lining is quite soft. So far, it also seems very durable. No clumping or bunching at all. The fit is great for me. Just a touch smaller than Trest, so akin to a Str8up. They're just *so* comfortable.

Basically, if softness and thickness are priorities for you, you should really give these a try, even if you're not really into the print. ABU - if you're reading this, please, please, please release a Simple Omega or whatever that copies this diaper in all-white.

Reactions: TigerDL, Davvyboy and Ravensteel
I'm almost strictly a DL but I do absolutely love a cute diaper design. I plan on picking up a case once I get through some of my current stock. ABU really doesn't disappoint when it comes to their products.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Heven
Nooo, they have to make a little kings plastic backed first before anything else! ;)

Reactions: abdlchristian12 and Ravensteel
I picked up some of these along with some Gatorz last month during their sale. I think the Tiny Tails are actually probably the best diaper out there on the market right now. As much as I like the comfort initially of a Gatorz, the weeping through their fabric feels like I'm constantly leaking. The Tiny Tails seem to hold forever, and it's a lot harder to get them to the leaking stage. I'd say it's a good 2-4 hours difference in absorbency.

Not into the furry scene, but the diapers don't feel like you have to be a furry to enjoy them. Very impressive diaper, I need to order some more...

Reactions: TigerDL, Davvyboy, Heven and 1 other person
BirdieM said:
Nooo, they have to make a little kings plastic backed first before anything else! ;)
I feel the exact same! I just don't enjoy cloth backed. For practical reasons and personal preference. Would love if they brought out a plastic back edition as it has such an insanely cute design.

As a furry, I think these are really cute diapees! But, the pattern is a little too busy for my taste. I like to match my diapees to my outfits and considering I wear a lot of pink and black, these would definitely clash lol

Reactions: odd1inSyde
They perform extremely well and fit pretty good however the print is FADED and the wetness indicator looks smudgy. Not sure if the equipment is having issues or the tooling is not correct for this product. I feel like the print has way too much going on it just kind of confuses your eyes on what you're supposed to be looking for. I feel the wings are slightly too long and cause tapes to overlap - no downing a size does not help because then everything else becomes too small and will not fit.

If the print is darkened and the wetness indicator is more bold and not so faded with the upper wings slightly shorter (like 1/2") and (1/4") on lower then it would be a much much better product imho.

Back