Peeing when you are out

Napincolove said:
When I need to go I NEED to go and it does not matter where I am or what I am doing the bladder just lets go.
If I have an already wet Nappy then if out walking I will stop or else I will likely leak around the front as the Nappy cannot absorb the fluid quickly enough so stopping ensures my Nappy has no gaps anywhere so no leaks !
If wearing a new Nappy then I just continue without pause.
This is how it is for me most of the time.

Richard101 said:
I was wondering whether you stop walking and standstill when you pee your diaper when you are out. If so do you think people know why you have stopped.

I usually stop and I do it when any friends I am with are not looking. Just occasionally, if I am in a hurry and I really need to go, I will pee on the move but I need a full bladder to be able to do that
My bladder just lets go at will, walking, sitting, sleeping.

If I were actually incon I would have no problem peeing wherever. Since I'm only pretending to be a toddler, I guess I kinda feel like it's disrespectful of the people around me to be peeing in my diaper in front of them, always taking the chance of something going wrong and exposing my private fun to the world.

• Haha
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
The first thing I normally feel is my diaper getting warm and damp - do not really feel the urge to go anymore it just starts - almost always pee when filling the car with fuel and often in check out lines - but to be honest just pee like a little kid now who isn’t potty trained yet

• Thinking
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
jamie72 said:
The first thing I normally feel is my diaper getting warm and damp - do not really feel the urge to go anymore it just starts - almost always pee when filling the car with fuel and often in check out lines - but to be honest just pee like a little kid now who isn’t potty trained yet
Same here. What is it about filling the car with petrol or checkout lines. It is the same with me..

Reactions: DiaperDude210, Edgewater and chamberpot
Wetshisbed said:
Same here. What is it about filling the car with petrol or checkout lines. It is the same with me..
back before I was 24/7 i often peed my pants while getting gas, it was almost an every time thing for me.

Reactions: Lyric, grst and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
Doesn't matter whether I am walking or stopped, as when the flow starts it just continues. I have limited pre-warning and then an area of my diaper becomes wet/heavier in that areaI, I have wet myself.
YEP!... Very similar to what happens to me. When I go shopping I need to use a cane to get into the Walmart and than I must use those electric carts to get my shopping done. Usually when I stop my Pick-up and go to get out my Bladder will just starts to release and also while I'm in the store riding on the cart, just getting up off it will cause my Bladder to release or Both and this case If I am ready to check out I will wait to get home to change. I would rather not change at Walmart unless it's necessary.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Edgewater
Frungie said:
Wetting and messing my diaper has become such a natural activity that walking, standing, talking, sitting (for going poopy I have to lift up a little) doesn't matter, however, I don't mess my diaper around others. I can be talking to someone while wetting my diaper without them knowing, the only change in my appearance might be a brief glassy eye gaze when I wet. I have wet and messed my diaper while jogging without breaking stride.
You can poop while running?!?!?. That is impressive!

Reactions: DiaperWoman14
I have to stop walking lol I can't go while walking haha

Wetshisbed said:
Standing in one place for a little while, the bladder senses an opportunity...

My wife admitted to me that she can pee while walking. She said, it feels truly specialy. Once started she can't stop, so no problem peeing when walking.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nectar0001, Edgewater and Lostdiapersboy
Whether I'm at home or out in public, I have to be still in order to start peeing. If I'm pretty full, I can then start walking and continue peeing, but it's a real effort. Generally, any kind of exertion makes me stop.

Reactions: Edgewater and LittleRobbie
i usually have to stop and pee
i'm still at the point where i'm kind of pushing my body's comfort in a sense where i can pee fine on my own but in public i have to concentrate
so if i'm out i'll usually head off to the side or say i need the restroom and head there
if my bladder's full then i can do it while walking but i still usually need to hit that initial point where my body is like "oh i can pee in public"

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and LittleRobbie
Unless my need to pee is urgent, I usually stop walking, relax and let my pee start and then continue on, my pee flows freely then. If I have to potty urgently, I can start and continue while walking. I don't care whether I'm along or with my wife or around others when I wet myself. Except for my wife no one knows what I'm dong under my diapers and plastic pants. Like others here, going potty while waiting in line is pretty normal for me. I mean what else can you do in those situations to make time pass quickly and enjoyably.

Last edited:
if my nappy isn't already wet i'll just let it go, but the children-pampers have a very unique smell so i am always a little bit careful when i am in public

When I’ve got a nappy on I just wet myself what ever I happen to be doing whether I’m walking, sitting or standing it’s the advantage of nappy wearing. I usually struggle to wee while driving though for some reason but guess I would if I was desperate enough

Always have to stop an pee. Only just started wearing an peeing in public, an concerned me gonna leak. As previously said, need to trust the diaper, and that's something I'm still learning being a newbie in public. But if I regress too much, then I don't care if I leak anyway, that's the place I want to stay

tschornaja said:
My wife admitted to me that she can pee while walking. She said, it feels truly specialy. Once started she can't stop, so no problem peeing when walking.
Me Too... 🫣 🫣 😁

• Love
Reactions: tschornaja
No voluntary control since I can’t walk I am in a power chair for mobility I also have no idea when I am using them or what I may be doing .everyone automatically assumes I am safely diapered .

Reactions: tschornaja
Richard101 said:
I was wondering whether you stop walking and standstill when you pee your diaper when you are out. If so do you think people know why you have stopped.

I usually stop and I do it when any friends I am with are not looking. Just occasionally, if I am in a hurry and I really need to go, I will pee on the move but I need a full bladder to be able to do that
I can typically only stand still and pee

Back