Bedwetting end age

I’m in my 30s and have never grown out of bedwetting. Bedwetting alarms didn’t work, I’ve tried desmopressin but that didn’t work. I had periods when I was a teenager of trying to sleep without nappies but the result was almost always the same. I’m lucky in that I had very understanding parents. University was tricky and I didn’t share that I needed nappies at night with many people, and it was a nightmare if I had someone ‘staying the night’. I’m totally sure it has contributed to me being abdl.

Reactions: Lyric and Palle
TiffanyAB said:
I’m in my 30s and have never grown out of bedwetting. Bedwetting alarms didn’t work, I’ve tried desmopressin but that didn’t work. I had periods when I was a teenager of trying to sleep without nappies but the result was almost always the same. I’m lucky in that I had very understanding parents. University was tricky and I didn’t share that I needed nappies at night with many people, and it was a nightmare if I had someone ‘staying the night’. I’m totally sure it has contributed to me being abdl.
Hello Tiffany, Luckily you are now amongst friends. I note that you're tagged IC, I guess that happened later in life and was not a complicating factor in school?

Reactions: Deleted member 77922
Palle said:
Hello Tiffany, Luckily you are now amongst friends. I note that you're tagged IC, I guess that happened later in life and was not a complicating factor in school?
I tagged IC as I still bedwet, but I do have daytime control. I vividly remember a school trip when I was 11 where we spent a week away. No nappies and I wet the bed every night. None of the kids saw but the adults changed everything without making a big deal of it.

TiffanyAB said:
I tagged IC as I still bedwet, but I do have daytime control. I vividly remember a school trip when I was 11 where we spent a week away. No nappies and I wet the bed every night. None of the kids saw but the adults changed everything without making a big deal of it.
So nice to have that support, I also got support, but in the way that I was diapered, mostly by my mother.
I have both good and bad memories of that. Luckily I had a big sister with OAB so I was always the younger to be in diapers and that made it more at ease. I did however grow out of it before turning 11, but I was out in a diaper at an airport when I was 10 and that is a horrific memory...

Original joke about there being a end age? ;) No but i still bed wet at 27. but it has slowed down. When i reached 15/16 is slowed from every night to about 4-6 nights. Now days i wet about 3-4 times a week. can be more if i had a stressful week.

Palle said:
So nice to have that support, I also got support, but in the way that I was diapered, mostly by my mother.
I have both good and bad memories of that. Luckily I had a big sister with OAB so I was always the younger to be in diapers and that made it more at ease. I did however grow out of it before turning 11, but I was out in a diaper at an airport when I was 10 and that is a horrific memory...
😲 what happened!?

Well my sister needed a change so my mother thought it might be a good Idea to take us both to the restrooms closest to the gate like a minute before boarding. Inside I peed and my big sister got a speed change by our mother (LoL I was 10 and my sister was 16 at the time) when my sister was done and I was finished, I was told to drop my pants to get diapered just in case I'd have an accident on the airplane, it was early in the evening, but I did as I was told and soon enough we left the restroom and ran towards the gate. I did not enjoy running with a diapered butt under my jeans...
Try to beat that experience...

Stacy said:
If you wet the bed at night as a kid, at what age did you stop? Did it turn off abruptly or was it a slow process? How did you and your parents handle it? (Plastic sheets, Goodnites, etc. Do you think bedwetting contributed to your DL tendencies?
I wet the bed till I was 24.it was nightly till the age of 21.then slowed down to a couple nights a week till I was 24.i wore diapers/pull-ups for it.also had plastic or bed pad on the bed as well.yeah it played a big part of me be coming an abdl.They are like a safety blanket for me.

Deletion said:
I wet the bed till I was 24.it was nightly till the age of 21.then slowed down to a couple nights a week till I was 24.i wore diapers/pull-ups for it.also had plastic or bed pad on the bed as well.yeah it played a big part of me be coming an abdl.They are like a safety blanket for me.
Did actually stop wetting your bed then, or did you continue to have accidents either at night or during the day. I also wet my bed, stopped when I was almost 18, but now I wet my bed again. I do think wetting my bed and wearing diapers so much is why I love wearing diapers now, especially when I with others.

Lyric said:
Did actually stop wetting your bed then, or did you continue to have accidents either at night or during the day. I also wet my bed, stopped when I was almost 18, but now I wet my bed again. I do think wetting my bed and wearing diapers so much is why I love wearing diapers now, especially when I with others.
Yeah stopped for most part besides a few nights of one to many adult drinks lol

I was mostly potty trained by age 3. I still had accidents nightly about once or twice a week till 5. Until i was in high school I wet about once a month. It coincided with my level of daily activity. When I slept more soundly after a very active or stressful day day I wet the bed more often. In high school I wet the bed more often mostly because of elevated stress and partying (Drinking). For those reasons I had mattress covers on my bed til I went in the military. I never completely stopped wetting the bed having accidents about once in one or three years. As adult diapers became better quality and more available I wore them and voluntarily wet as often as I could. Even after joining the military I wore diapers every time I was sure they wouldn't be discovered. Back injuries gave me a legitimate reason to wear diapers, and since then I've worn diapers and wetted whenever I wanted even after I recovered. Today wetting diapers feels more natural than using the toilet.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
i think i stopped around 13 or so!

I stopped almost suddenly at 15

ARBO said:
I stopped almost suddenly at 15
I was still wetting almost every night at 15 it would be another 6 years before I was reliably dry at night. I finally stopped fairly quickly just before my 22nd birthday.

Reactions: DiaperGirly and Lyric
I was around 15

maisan said:
I wet the bed practically every night until around middle school (so probably 12 or 13). I never fully did ditch the pull-ups, however, and still wet a few times a week. My DL side has probably made it worse , since I wear to bed often now😅
When did you realize you were a DL?

I stopped when I hit puberty early around eleven. Given that we are talking about the fifties, it was a great change since bed wetting then meant a wet bed. A couple of years later, I found an old table cloth and used it to masturbate in. Even tried to fold it like a diaper. Been a diaper lover, and part AB ever since, though I had to take a short (about 40 year) break while my wife was alive, since she didn't approve.

• Sad
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and gobphus
Deleted member 77922 said:
I never went on overnight school trips because of my nightly bedwetting.

Reactions: Tiny1234
Karoq said:
Still in nappies at night at 60 out of necessity, my wife totally accepts it.
Mine too.

bedwetter bobby said:
Once a bed wetter always a bed wetter. It will start again>
That was my mother's saying.

Back