Guys, would you still be into ABDL if you were a girl?

The only difference for me, if I was born a girl, I could wear my pretty dresses in public without people starring and mumbling under their breath - nothing else would chance in my life!

Reactions: ItsyBitsyBabySara, OnePiece, NKY2020 and 1 other person
I feel like I would be even more into all this stuff. I mean I still would have had the internet, and that’s the reason for about 90 percent of why I’m like this. Only difference is that I’d probably struggle to hide all my pretty dresses.

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and LittleRobbie
DaBone said:
I feel like I would be even more into all this stuff. I mean I still would have had the internet, and that’s the reason for about 90 percent of why I’m like this. Only difference is that I’d probably struggle to hide all my pretty dresses.
On the flipside, I dont think you'd need to worry about hiding all your pretty dresses cause its nothing unusual for a girl to own a big collection of them

Reactions: NKY2020
ShyBoo81 said:
For males in the ABDL scene, do you think you would have gotten into ABDL if you were a born a girl?

I think theres a 90% chance I would have never got into ABDL if I was born a girl. I dont consider myself transgender, but I do get gender dysphoria sometimes because I dont feel like my personality matches my gender at all (based on the gender norms that society says at least). Men are discouraged from showing their feelings and frowned upon if they're too emotional, for example. Littlespace just so happens to be a good coping mechanism for that. If I was born a girl though, I think 90% of my emotional needs that I get out of littlespace would be fulfilled just by not being a boy anymore.
Interesting! Although I love some sissy/feminine things and project a more sensitive, emotional caring side, I never thought about being born a girl......hmmm

Reactions: ShyBoo81
A short while ago I discovered a documentary on You Tube called The Mask You Live In.
It talks about male toxicity in pur society and how it affects boys and girls growing up. This is when I discovered that I had been repressing my super power of being a sensitive and empathic person all my life. Being born a girl would certainly have changed a lot for me however I still would have been oppressed by male toxicity. Women truly do not have it easy. I cannot relate being a male so please bo judgement but if I had a choice being this sensitive person yes I wish I would have been born female.

My ABDL sissy baby side would still be present due to several other factors and life experience. It would just be called ABDL and the sissy part would be just normal being a girl.

I also ask myself this. Is being ABDL more acceptable in society for women than it is for men ?

I always wondered that because when I first started I would see women ABDL and bot bat an eyelash, say look at how cute it is adorable ok but seeing a man like myself I would say what kind of deviant wants to do this… I have grown a lot since then but I feel that those around us maybe not as much

This is one of those complex questions which invite a simple response.

The easy answer would be to say yes because we all like to consider our preferences as intrinsic to our selves.

I can't really say that I actually believe this to be the case but also must acknowledge that the cognitive dissonance this invites is more than I am prepared to work through.

In all honesty I think there are two likely scenarios were I AFAB and no means to make a distinction between them:

Firstly is that I might have been spared the gender dysphoria which was such a major influence on - specifically for this purpose - my formative years. In this case I would not have found myself looking for a way to strangle that feeling and so would never have had ABDL enter my consciousness.

The second is that I would have had alternative struggles in my life which may have set me on a similar trajectory. I'm not really sure what resources were available around the turn of the century which would have been amenable to the AFAB experience so that may also be a factor. As likely is that I would pick up whatever I was exposed to in a series of toxic relationships so perhaps this is simply a question of random chance.

What I do struggle for is a situation where I enjoy ABDL as I do in this reality so perhaps the answer is rather less than the binary it first appears. Funny that.

Reactions: dogboy
ShyBoo81 said:
For males in the ABDL scene, do you think you would have gotten into ABDL if you were a born a girl?

I think theres a 90% chance I would have never got into ABDL if I was born a girl. I dont consider myself transgender, but I do get gender dysphoria sometimes because I dont feel like my personality matches my gender at all (based on the gender norms that society says at least). Men are discouraged from showing their feelings and frowned upon if they're too emotional, for example. Littlespace just so happens to be a good coping mechanism for that. If I was born a girl though, I think 90% of my emotional needs that I get out of littlespace would be fulfilled just by not being a boy anymore.
BabyAshtonMarie81 said:
To be honest before my transition to be female. I was ABDL since I was young. I would secretly wear diapers before. But since I started my transition as female. I wear diapers 24/7 with cute outfits and purposely wear Cute AB printed diapers when i wears short dresses because i likes my cute diapers to be seen by the lucky obes who get too. If i was born female I'd probably would've been more AB my whole life. And would probably have made being a baby my whole complete life style.
i would drop the ab, just be a diaper lover and a woman crossdresser. i love wet diapers and wearing wet pantyhose. wearing pantyhose and a bra everyday would be a bonus for me.

I don't think it would make a difference, because my little side is not related to gender at all... as far as my little head can comprehend anyway. It's about ignoring adulthood and finding a comfortable head space. I believe my bedwetting and late-stage potty training kickstarted my interest in diapers, while my little side was influenced by the struggles of growing up with ASD and my parent's divorce. Could be wrong, hard to say for sure how being a girl would've changed the path of my life.

llcollector14 said:
A short while ago I discovered a documentary on You Tube called The Mask You Live In.
It talks about male toxicity in pur society and how it affects boys and girls growing up. This is when I discovered that I had been repressing my super power of being a sensitive and empathic person all my life. Being born a girl would certainly have changed a lot for me however I still would have been oppressed by male toxicity. Women truly do not have it easy. I cannot relate being a male so please bo judgement but if I had a choice being this sensitive person yes I wish I would have been born female.

My ABDL sissy baby side would still be present due to several other factors and life experience. It would just be called ABDL and the sissy part would be just normal being a girl.

I also ask myself this. Is being ABDL more acceptable in society for women than it is for men ?

I always wondered that because when I first started I would see women ABDL and bot bat an eyelash, say look at how cute it is adorable ok but seeing a man like myself I would say what kind of deviant wants to do this… I have grown a lot since then but I feel that those around us maybe not as much
Good watch. I luckily didnt have a dad who forced toxic masculinity on me (although he was still toxic in other ways) Its more on society in general that forced it onto me. I heard somewhere that girls appreciate it when a man is open about his emotions, but at the same time finds it off putting when a man is too emotional. I dont want to say all girls are like this, but this is just one example of why I hardly express my feelings in real life. And yeah I agree, women dont have it easier either since both men and women are negatively affected by toxic masculinity, just in different ways.

Btw, just curious, in what ways do you not relate to being male? I think you relate because you share the same struggle of being forced to suppress your emotions just like some other men do (the non-toxic men at least)

I also wonder the same thing about whether its easier for females to be accepted as ABDL compared to males. I can see why. I mean on a surface level, women can already get away with wearing cute, child-like fashion styles to some extent. But ultimately, I dont think either gender is easily accepted for being ABDL because outsiders view our community as a bunch of weirdos.

I guess it hard to tell. Maybe not, since a lot of for my thoughts and fantasy of it, it the reverse. as a guy, to be put back into diaper and treated like a girl, though i am mostly straight. Then again, who to say, other form of the fantasy wouldn't come about.

I would prolly be if I am incontinent haha, i find it easier for females to dress and hide themselves when wearing diapers and better at managing leaks if i were to wear a skirt. I know of a female friend that is incontinent and a jealous part of me felt that she gets away so easily with just a skirt and a T-shirt and able to wear super thick diapers throughout the day without a need for change and i have to constantly worry at times if i will leak into my jeans hahaha.

ShyBoo81 said:
Good watch. I luckily didnt have a dad who forced toxic masculinity on me (although he was still toxic in other ways) Its more on society in general that forced it onto me. I heard somewhere that girls appreciate it when a man is open about his emotions, but at the same time finds it off putting when a man is too emotional. I dont want to say all girls are like this, but this is just one example of why I hardly express my feelings in real life. And yeah I agree, women dont have it easier either since both men and women are negatively affected by toxic masculinity, just in different ways.

Btw, just curious, in what ways do you not relate to being male? I think you relate because you share the same struggle of being forced to suppress your emotions just like some other men do (the non-toxic men at least)

I also wonder the same thing about whether its easier for females to be accepted as ABDL compared to males. I can see why. I mean on a surface level, women can already get away with wearing cute, child-like fashion styles to some extent. But ultimately, I dont think either gender is easily accepted for being ABDL because outsiders view our community as a bunch of weirdos.
I fully relate to being male, if I was born a woman I would most probably have been a lesbian. My super power is being very sensitive and extremely empathic. It may have been several different things that led me to be ABDL and a sissy ABDL at that. I weight train and take pride in my muscular shape but I have always rebelled against society norms and twisted values it impose on us.

I am also very artistic and a nature lover, teach scuba and love animals. I find beauty in everything and everywhere. Male clothing is boring and drab but fits me well. Female clothing would not agree with me however baby girl clothing with all the lave, satin etc hits my junk in just the right way. Anything from the Maids Store is great. In a way for me it is like giving the finger to society in saying I will do what pleases me and the more outrageous it is the better it is. Guessing that may be a reason my DL has evolved to a sissy baby.

I will probably never really know why I am like this and have learnt to accept myself like my wife accepts me. Not trans no desire to be not a CD, know for certain as I have tried it. Being little and diapered or also a sissy puts me in a special mindset that put and keeps me in zen space. The little voice in my head stop talking.

Lol apologise for this long reponse/rant

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, dogboy and LittleRobbie
ShyBoo81 said:

Yes I tink me wood me wub me babyness Dat muchies

If I was born a girl I would be a totally different person then I am now so would have no idea if I would be an ABDL. I believe the only reason I am an ABDL was that my mom rejected me when I was born, actually before I was born. I did have a loving father who raised me. Ever since I could remembered I always wanted to be a baby but I kept it a secret. In my 30’s I took sometime to think what was I trying to get out of being a baby. That’s when it hit me, I didn’t want to just be a baby and be treated as one I was only interested in finding a women to treat me like a baby, so I believed all my life I was chasing after a mommy more then just being treated as a baby. The sissy part comes from liking cute things and thinking that it be easier to find a mommy as a girl then a boy.

• Sad
Fireball44 said:
i would drop the ab, just be a diaper lover and a woman crossdresser. i love wet diapers and wearing wet pantyhose. wearing pantyhose and a bra everyday would be a bonus for me.
I'm more DL then AB. Being transgender isn't being a woman crossdresser. It's just being a woman.

• Love
Reactions: queerpeanut and Rusher
Hello,

I did see this thread a while ago and intended to respond, I just wasn’t sure how so here goes after some thought.

Firstly, I’m more of a cross dresser than abdl. I do love to dress as a little girl, toddler to school girl, sometimes in nappies and very noisy baby panties, sometimes in training panties or just frilly bum rhumba knickers with a pad to help any sissy leaks.

I have a female partner that knows I dress and I dress for her. I have dressed in a little girl party dress, frilly rhumba panties but never a nappy and baby pants, that’s my secret. One that I know would blow our lives apart so best left.

I mainly dress in mature clothes but have also dressed in most of my 7 school uniforms for her, along with my little girl party dress and as a princess.

She has stated and agreed if I’d been a girl I would have been a real girly girl. I’d have taken so much care over my preparation, manicure, accessories, hair and outfit selection and I completely agreed.

So in answer to the question, absolutely but in pretty baby girl dresses, little girl and toddler dresses with the noisiest frilly bum rhumba baby panties over my nappy. Those dresses would be so short not to hide my nappy and baby panties too.

I’d expect that my mummy would tease me and add lots of humiliation but also make me really feel special and enjoy my time.

Jenny x ❤️

I'm trans, I am a girl. That would actually make things better because it would be one less thing I would get a hard time about. Getting to wear girly clothes without being harassed or getting dirty looks. Getting called by the pronouns i identify with. In short, no it wouldn't change anything for me.

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and dogboy
Back