Thinking of trying Sunkiss nappies

boredofwheelchair

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So my normal supply is running a bit low, the only pack of my regular supply of Staydry Slip Super is currently open and I have about half a pack left and have been stretching the supply by also wearing the Incontrol Elite Hybrid which are good for at night and at home and I wanted to use the packet up to make space in my cupboard.

I have ordered more Staydry's from Dorset Nursing Supplies but got a e-mail saying the product is out of stock so on backorder and won't be delivered for a few days, I do have 3 unopened packs of Betterdry but they are more absorbent and not so discrete and I wear when I need more absorbency so I'm not completely stuck.

So I'm thinking of trying the Sunkiss diapers that are on Amazon partly as a experiment and to tide me over, they do 3 lines TrustPlus Maximum, TrustPlus Overnight and the wonderfully named Masterpiece which comes in Pink or White.

I was originally intending to try all 3 lines over a period of time but it looks like the TrustPlus Maximum might be cloth backed but I'm not sure to do I would appreciate some feedback if you've tried them

What would you choose if you were me

Reactions: Canadianfalls
I just purchased some Pink Sunkiss Masterpiece yesterday and they arrive this afternoon. Planning on trying them out tomorrow possibly. I have heard mixed reviews. I will try and report back afterwards but chances are someone on here has already tried them.

Also got some blue Trest with the order.

Attachments

• akMFeb9-TUCLDzeffyTb0g.jpg
    akMFeb9-TUCLDzeffyTb0g.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: jbond007
I buy the Sunkiss Masterpiece diapers regularly. One of my favorites and VERY similar to Northshore MegaMax.

Reactions: utjerry, abdilly and Canadianfalls
I just bought a package of Sunkiss Masterpiece diapers myself, in pink. I will start with those tomorrow night, as I still have an ABU Little Paws left on the top of the pile.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
The Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper is almost an exact copy of the Northshore Megamax. I ordered few bags of Medium and they are very nice, just like the Northshore Megamax the sizing runs a bit larger than one might expect.

If you run in between sizing like me of Medium/Large get the lower sized option.

Reactions: abdilly, TheWaddlingDad and jbond007
I think that Sunkiss should make a baby blue version.

Reactions: soggybottoms8882, TheWaddlingDad, espectro and 1 other person
sunkiss Trustplus have been my go to diaper for daily use.. inexpensive, but have the capacity for me as I'm not gonna flood or anything else .

atreyu87 said:
sunkiss Trustplus have been my go to diaper for daily use.. inexpensive, but have the capacity for me as I'm not gonna flood or anything else .
Are the Sunkiss Trustplus plastic backed or cloth backed @atreyu87?

Reactions: boredofwheelchair
I recently took the plunge and bought a case of the white Masterpiece diapers. They instantly became my favorite diaper. (especially since Dry 24/7 is no more, and BetterDry seem smaller than I remember). The price and feature set make it a very affordable premium diaper. Still 2.41/pc with subscribe and save on Amazon...but when you compare it to premium ABDL diapers or even premium medical diapers - they come out looking pretty good - well under a dollar cheaper than most. They also perform so well - you get more value out each one.

They have a generous fit - which as someone who is generally between medium and large - it's perfect. I haven't had any leaks - and they have incredible absorbency. Very high leak guards. Well constructed. They are plastic backed (if that matters to you). They are eerily similar (I'd say the same) as another popular diaper out there - though I love that company and want them also to succeed...which feels like a conflicting interest.

Because they are high performing and a bit more than your "everyday" diaper - I tend to wear them at night or when I have a situation where I can be in them for extended periods of time. I have nothing but positive to say about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: I12BLittle89 and DLPeakOut
atreyu87 said:
Cloth backed.
Thank you, I'm glad I have ordered the Masterpiece now as I know they are plastic backed as plastic backed is my preference

Reactions: jbond007 and abdilly
I just tried out the Sunkiss Masterpiece. They are just okay for comfort and fit but nothing to write home about. Plastic back is not as soft as say Trest and overall the diapers seem a bit stiff. I will say they are not very noisy so that can be a plus depending on preference. They are also fairly thin. I do like the pink colour. So far the absorbance seems good. Overall on a scale of 1 - 10 I would give this a 7.

I have some of the BetterDry day diapers inbound which should arrive next week and then go live on our UK site, they were thinner and less absorbent than the originals so more suited for shorty erm wear

Reactions: DPLuvAB
ABUMichaelUK said:
I have some of the BetterDry day diapers inbound which should arrive next week and then go live on our UK site, they were thinner and less absorbent than the originals so more suited for shorty erm wear
I found the betterdry Day a bit of a disappointment when I tried them, yes they are going to be less absorbent but I found I couldn't trust them as much as a Staydry Slip Super especially after a wetting or 2

Thank you!

Betterdry out of stock in UK
MegaMax out of stock in UK

Just ordered Sunkiss Masterpiece from Amazon on same day delivery to try out.

First impressions:

- Very similar to MegaMax as others have described.
- Fit is more generous than Betterdry
- Fit is better fitting for me than Megax

Let’s see how the day pans out.

Huge thanks for the recommendation.

I thought they were quite nice and a good value.

Reactions: abdilly
247 said:
Thank you!

Betterdry out of stock in UK
MegaMax out of stock in UK

Just ordered Sunkiss Masterpiece from Amazon on same day delivery to try out.

First impressions:

- Very similar to MegaMax as others have described.
- Fit is more generous than Betterdry
- Fit is better fitting for me than Megax

Let’s see how the day pans out.

Huge thanks for the recommendation.
Truck should land tomorrow or THursday- as soon as the stock is booked in the in-stock emails will be sent on to those on the list- make sure you're signed up https://uk.abuniverse.com/products/better-dry

Reactions: woolyDL and 247
After reading this thread I too am thinking about ordering some sunkiss nappies. can someone plz tell me do sunkiss do scented nappies at all, or is there any form of odour control at all?.

ben0510 said:
After reading this thread I too am thinking about ordering some sunkiss nappies. can someone plz tell me do sunkiss do scented nappies at all, or is there any form of odour control at all?.
Here is the description for the Sunkiss Masterpiece. Yes, it does mention odor control.

About this item​

• HEAVY ABSORBENCY. SUNKISS incontinence brief boasts a heavy absorbency and features quick drying capabilities. Our diapers with special fibers can wick away moisture incredibly fast. The extra-large core provides maximum coverage in the front and rear, even for side sleepers.
  • EXTRA SOFT. Our unisex incontinence diapers are made of extra soft hydrophilic non-woven fabric which can provide you with a soft and comfortable feeling and strong sense of wrapping, making you feel safe and secure. When you rub your legs, you can also hear the pleasant rustling sound.
  • IMPROVED FIT. Unique right-sized briefs fit a wider range of body shapes to prevent leakage more effectively. Strong elastic in front and rear waistbands provides a close fit around the waist. Don’t miss our cute yet functional diaper with superior comfort.
  • LEAK PROTECTION. Our briefs with two extra wide adhesive tape tabs on each side are refastenable on the full frontal landing zone to hold firm even at full capacity. Interior leg gathers offer additional leakage barrier protection, provide discreet and garment-like natural feel.
  • ODOR CONTROL. SUNKISS adult diapers with maximum absorbency for men and women, is made of super absorbent polymer core which can lock in fluid and unpleasant odor. Smooth poly-plastic exterior resists sagging and blocks odors even when at full capacity.

TheWaddlingDad said:
I just purchased some Pink Sunkiss Masterpiece yesterday and they arrive this afternoon. Planning on trying them out tomorrow possibly. I have heard mixed reviews. I will try and report back afterwards but chances are someone on here has already tried them.

Also got some blue Trest with the order.
How did you find the Trests in comparison?

I've seen them on Amazon but at £37.99 for 10 I'd be expecting the best of the best!

Back