Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

For people who wear diapers a lot....

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Do you have to wear slightly bigger pant sizes than what you would normally? Just Curious.

Reactions: Blekyss, Andrewgdfw, Neroforte and 2 others
Nope. I mostly wear what I find to look nice. I like nice fitting pants. It makes my diapers are pretty obvious if you're really paying attention but I have found that nobody really cares about anything but their own lives. Mostly their phones glued to their faces. I'm in a pretty busy city though so there's way too much going on for anybody to really look at you more than just a passing glance. Plus if your outfit doesn't scream that you are out of place then you just blend in.

Reactions: littledreamers333, Traveler, thickdiapers and 2 others
Depends on the diaper I'm wearing.

An M4 that I'd normally wear out isn't obvious unless it's soaked and I've got tighter jeans on. Rearz or other diapers that tend to swell a lot in a smaller area I'll go for the biggest jeans I have.

Reactions: sbmccue
Sure do!, I usually wear a XL sweatpant most of the time.😄

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and espectro
I wear women's jeans and find that they accommodate diaper better than men's jeans.

• Thinking
Reactions: Binky151, Blekyss, star and 1 other person
satinbottom said:
I wear women's jeans and find that they accommodate diaper better than men's jeans.
Gonna try them, are they tight fitting or relaxed?

Reactions: PaddedRita
Depends on the cut of the pants or shorts. I live in Florida so I usually wear shorts. I wear medium size shorts and they are usually big enough on me to hide the bulge. Plus I don’t like tight clothing so slightly baggy has always been my style. The only thing I wear that are tight fitting are wetsuits.

I do not buy clothes or dress for the diaper outside of wearing shirts/ t-shirts which are longer to help cover up the crotch or waistband.

If I change into a new diaper before leaving the house my wife will always let me know it’s obvious from the back vs the front. But sitting in the car for a bit flattens it out and my butt looks like a butt. She agrees…

There isn’t a diaper brand or type I haven’t worn out of the house in public (rearz alpaca, barn, northshore mega, 5000) I wear Fabletic shorts in the summer with the built in underwear that helps with compression.

When it comes down to it I feel comfortable and confident out in public which took time (years). No one is looking at butts to guess if you are/ are not wearing a diaper. If my butt is a little more round who cares, no one knows what my butt looks like without a diaper to know the difference.

I am however more conscious around friends and family where I will wear pull-ups (change more often) which are more discrete. Even so I will pull my shorts down a little below the waist to create bagginess and again make sure I have a long enough shirt/t-shirt where even if I were to bend over nothing is showing.

Also for those times around family and friends I will wear compression jockey underwear (normally do not wear underwear over diaper) in the off chance I show a waistband no one is seeing the top of my pull-up.

This is just me, what I do isn’t for everyone but hope this helps.

Reactions: flybaby, Neroforte and Cooper83
It depends, mostly I wear the same thing but I do have to be a bit choosy about pants. My go-to is just whatever I pull out of my closet and drawers along with a white onesie to prevent anything from showing when my shirt comes up and to support my diaper.

As for the pants, some of them that have a narrower/shorter crotch are hard to wear, they don't make my diaper show up any more than other pants, they just make it not so comfortable to walk in when it's full because the pants are pulled in tighter against my legs. It's a per pants thing but generally if it's the right size it'll work.

99% of it is in your head. You could wear those stretchy leggings over your diaper and most people still wouldn't notice lol

Reactions: jamiejamie
I think larger size jeans/pants would actually draw attention to me wearing a diaper/nappy.
Obviously it depends on what nappy you’re wearing. On the few occasions where I have worn a nappy out and about it was a Tena Active Fit Maxi and I just wore my usual boxer briefs and slim-fit jeans and it was fine.

Reactions: PaddedRita
I just wear my normal clothes and honestly just don't care if people notice I wear nappies.

Reactions: flybaby, diaperman, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Yes, but only one size up.

sweatpants helps! but when i wear jeans, let's just say i have a cute bum!

I do, but I rarely wear pants anyways. I already have a bit of a prominent butt so I don’t want to call more attention to it with the extra padding, so I tend to wear men’s boxer shorts that are loose fitting if I were to have shorts on. I wear those under my skirts as well just for added discretion. On the very rare occasions I’m in pants or shorts while diapered I do have some that would be just slightly too big so nothing looks off with em on. Could just be me being paranoid as well but I don’t think the extra precautions hurt.

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, Blekyss, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Yes I do. Since I had to start wearing 24/7 I’ve increased the size of the pants that I buy. Because I generally wear cloth diapers and plastic pants that take up more room than disposables this was a necessary concession to accommodate their extra fluffiness.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
KittyninjaW said:
Do you have to wear slightly bigger pant sizes than what you would normally? Just Curious.

I have a pair of jeans that are denim mixed with flex fabric. They are also a size or two larger than my typical pants size. They cover my diaper well (unless it's really full), and are my go-to pants when I'm out and about wearing. I usually also wear a larger t-shirt to cover my butt a little just in case.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and diaperdude
Thitsty diapers do add obvious bulk that requires larger pants to accommodate them, both visually and to not compress the diaper to much. Since this puppy wears diapers 247, always diapered when trying on pants to make sure they're comfortable over everything - and that means they're larger in the waist than if I wasn't diapered. Not a fan of skin tight pants because they don't look so good over a diaper and usually not trying to show off my diaper that way, if I want it to be seen, I'll just skip wearing pants lol.

Perhaps if you only wear super thin products for minor leakage you wouldn't benifit from roomier pants...

Depending on the Women clothing company I do wear the next size up !
But blue jeans company sizes are all over the place in sizes. Even worse at Walmart !!

Reactions: Blekyss
No I actually just wear my normal stretch jeans that are very soft and comfortable and have a nice stretch to them. I find to say that when I wear my black jeans it is not as noticeable as with my blue ones. But I doubt that hardly anybody would actually notice because people are busy with their own thoughts going on and most people are on their phones anyways. If anyone would notice me I wouldn't even care as long as they don't know me - I know them.

I'd say about half of my pants/shorts are diaper-friendly while the rest are for Big Kid Mode. I do most of my diaper wearing around the house, so I tend to dress very casually when I'm diapered: sweatpants, athletic shorts, and similarly stretchy/baggy stuff. During the colder months I often go out in jeans, and my jeans are all pretty close-fitting. I'll sometimes wear training pants or other thin pull-ups under jeans, but there's no room in them for proper diapers. I've tried, and it's quite uncomfortable. At some point I suppose I should find myself something more accommodating.

Last edited:
Back