Have you ever been caught in diapers in public?

i must have told this story like 10 times on this site now but its a good one and this topic comes up a lot

one time in the gas station near my home, when it was really and lots of people were there and i knew the cashier, i was diapered and wearing sweatpants, and holding a lot of stuff. well i didnt feel that my sweatpants were falling down because of the diaper, and i must have been walking around the whole store with it just completely showing, but when i was in line around lots of people, i was holding lots of stuff, and my sweatpants completely fell down. i had to literally put everything down to pull them back up. the cashier that i knew saw me and she even made a face, and i was literally just fully exposed to everyone in the store, not even a matter of trying to hide it at that point. i left the store feeling all goofy 🙃 🤪

yea but sometimes late at night when ive had a few shots to relax in a diaper, i get this urge to go on walks in my diaper. at first i would bring a pair of sweatpants just in case, but lately ive been bold and just going with no recovery whatsoever, if im seen im seen. since i only really do this at night nothing has happened. passing cars would obviously be able to see that im diapered but thats assuming theyre paying that close attention.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and Changes500
I was caught/noticed last week. Spent the night at a hotel when i missed a connecting flight. Got in late and put on a double diaper, baby print on top. Put on white shorts, opaque. One could see my baby print diaper through my shorts. I walked over to an adjacent convenience store to get a drink. As I walked out of the store, a woman pulled up. I could clearly see that she was looking at my diaper. I couldn’t hide it. She had a strange look on her face, like she couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

Reactions: mark64, Raylynn, Jk95 and 1 other person
Kind of caught… if people in public knowing you’re wearing is caught!

Airport body scanner went off at Manchester Airport so I was searched. Told the lady and gent I was wearing a nappy, which they acknowledged and then patted me down. Sent merrily on my way.

Second time was in a pub and I asked for the disabled toilet to be unlocked planning to change, nappy bag in hand. The man behind the bar (large bar chain in the UK) said you don’t look disabled, I got annoyed, took out a fresh nappy (Tena Maxi Slip) and put it on the bar and asked for the door to be unlocked. He unlocked it 😂

Reactions: Pamperhead, Davvyboy, Deleted member 66129 and 1 other person
Jackieinwbpa said:
Once I was getting pre op testing and had had an ekg that i thought would still be good...it wasn't the waist of the diaper was clearly visible above my jeans didnt say anything to me.
In hospital or doctors office, they see all kinds of things and well they probably didn't think about it. If they did they probably think you have bladder problems, that they dont care about because they are dealing with what you came in for. The thing is about medical staff is they are kinda trained to mind their own business if it doesn't concern their job. I had to go in for a full body MRI once because of the neurological problems I have, and I wear diapers. I dont know why at the moment but at one point a female technician asked if I need to be changed. I was a little embarrassed but turned out my diaper that was full was messing with the scan. She sent a nurse in with a fresh diaper changed me then re set me for the scan. They really dont care they are their to do a job, thats it.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129
No I haven't been caught in public. But I have taken the dog for walks early morning (still dark) without pants on wearing a colorful and printed diaper and a shirt.

Reactions: mark64
At the airport I've been stopped by TSA but that was a very professional interaction. I know that there have been times where my shirt has come untucked revealing my padding but I've never had anyone see me and flat out ask about it. Ive become less paranoid about the idea of a stranger seeing padding in public on days where my shirt doesn't want to cooperate and stay tucked.

craigd1341 said:
I had my show up on a TSA scan and got patted down much to his surprise
Same here tsa did the full check on me. They went through my diaper bag and everything. Oh well.
Then once my neighbor and I was wrongly called in on from a druck methed out dick in our neighborhood. He told them we pointed a gun at him. Cops came in hot car sliding side ways. He was not even outside. His pit bull was tearing up 3 puppies out in the street. We tried breaking it up and his dog charged me. I drew my pistol and was going to drop the dog and he called the dog back. The cops jumped out the car and held us at gun point and had me on the ground patted me down and everything else. I think the bitch cop was going to kill me. I had a permit and they let me go as it was hearsay and my gun had not been fired. The sad thing was that dog 2 weeks later ripped the face up on a 6 year old that was walking with mom. And got put down anyway I wish to hell I would of did it. I still feel guilty to this day. Then the real sad thing the bitch cop 1 year later killed a teenager that had a airsoft gun. So I color myself lucky she did not blow me away . She never said nothing about the diaper but her hands was all over it. I filed a complaint to her supervisor that there was no reason to pull guns on us. My gun was not in the open. She had no reason to do a felony stop. On us especially when it was a known felon and meth head and he had had $1000 in unpaid fines for vicious dogs. We went and got a copy of the police report and they never mentioned that the 2 cops pulled firearms on us. Almost like they was trying to hide using excessive force.

Reactions: PullupAndy and Davvyboy
Only went I have been bagged checked and patted down. I once had a Tena in my coat pouch and I thought I had it zipped. I heard giggles as I got off the bus and realized my diaper was sticking out of my pocket. And I have been caught in the doctor office in my diaper during an exam.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Yes per say. I’ve gotten the look twice. Nobody said anything put it was a look like why are you were a diaper. Last time it was in Walmart and I had my silky swet pants on. It honestly looked like I had a diaper full at the bottom of my bum. But I was completely dry.

Never been caught but I did leave some unused pull-ups in a cabin after Leaving a cruise. I still cringe thinking about It.

Last edited:
Going through the border between US and Canada have had them ask a few times and once during pat down, but kind of lied and told them i'm partially incontinent and they quit asking, only time they asked anything else was when they saw the ABU Little Paws diapers in the suitcase, told them the truth, "The Blue Mega-max ones work great for me standing up and laying down but tend to leak if i'm sitting, I've been wearing for years and through trial and error found those other ones work better sitting down like when I'm driving..."

Reactions: Davvyboy and Lostdiapersboy
A nurse walked into my cubicle when i was getting undressed for a sigmoidoscopy. Id taken off my jeans with an Attends M on underneath, gown on top and just dropped my nappy down my legs when she burst through the curtain. Must have seen it as i picked it up and bundled it into my property bag.
It was easily justified as i was pretty ill at that point with non-stop colitis blood diarrhoea and abdominal pain.

I recently took a business trip. The flight out I went though TSA no issues. On the way back the machine told them I had a package hidden between my legs. I was wearing a abena M4 both times and dry both times. They brought me in a little room and had me show them it was a diaper. I just laughed and pulled my pants down. They were more embarrassed than I was lol

Reactions: Davvyboy and allesindie
Ok so it's not secret I enjoy humiliation or at least the idea of it! So my wife(mommy) likes to give me tasks to do once in a while.. so it was 6AM and mommy woke me up while she was getting ready for work and asked me to go to dunkin donuts for her to grab her a coffee.. I ask her for a change because I'm soaked from sleeping, she says wait until you come home and it's really early so start the car so it warms up for you because you are not wearing any pants just your diaper.. I blush a little and say ok mommy... This is where it gets interesting lol. I pull up to the drive thru order mommy's coffee and pull up. I'm driving a Toyota camery it's pretty easy to see my situation from the drive thru window so a middle aged lady tells me 4.50 I reach for my wallet on the passenger seat and I know she can see everything so I'm really embarrassed at this point but she never said anything and I went on my way. I didn't pay much mind to it at the time but will definitely from now on but I was wearing a cut off t-shirt and I have a large noticeable tattoo on my left arm.. 2 days later I was at Walmart on another mission for mommy lol and I am wearing but concealed so no1 would notice unless they knew.. I'm in the cat food isle and choose the food I'm getting and I hear a woman say nice tattoo I saw you the other morning at the drive thru and wanted say something. And now I realize who she is and the situation I was in and thought to myself thats not all you could have seen and notice that she was looking down at my waist as well. Anyway she asked where I got it and how long it took then showed me her work on her shoulder and upper back.. and then went our separate ways.. but I know she wanted to ask me about what I was wearing when she saw me a couple days earlier by the glances to my waist lol.. my heart was racing the entire time and I know I was crinkling too because I only had on a pair of underwear and sweats on over my diaper..

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: LePew, mark64, Davvyboy and 3 others
KenBear said:
In hospital or doctors office, they see all kinds of things and well they probably didn't think about it. If they did they probably think you have bladder problems, that they dont care about because they are dealing with what you came in for. The thing is about medical staff is they are kinda trained to mind their own business if it doesn't concern their job. I had to go in for a full body MRI once because of the neurological problems I have, and I wear diapers. I dont know why at the moment but at one point a female technician asked if I need to be changed. I was a little embarrassed but turned out my diaper that was full was messing with the scan. She sent a nurse in with a fresh diaper changed me then re set me for the scan. They really dont care they are their to do a job, thats it.
Yes i too have had nearly the same thing, I wasnt planning on getting an MRI but my neuro place has private mri right down the hall and my dr wanted to look at something, so we walked down and got the mri done.
But, yes the tech was a bit more blunt, said need to get you in a clean diaper as it's causing issues, came in with a diaper in hand and i asked is it was ok to change there as i use a wheelchair and that is moving stuff etc...so did change there...got the scan done and then wheeled back down to the dr.

I did have a 2-3 min wait to see the dr after the scan as was with someone else, but they can really get things done when needed.

I also have had a couple other times when coming in from ambulance from low BP falling/collapsing where they asked me to change as well when doing an MRI.

Havent been asked to change for any of the other scan types, and have had plenty, must just be the MRI they see issues with.

I know they ask every time about metal from gunshot (have some on my file) which i wouldnt think would be an issue as most are no magnetic being copper and lead with a few exceptions. Albeit i did get a piece of metal (splinter in foot) that actually burnt it way out of my foot (cant feel that foot at all) which the tech actually foundnwhich was sorta concerning.

I wore a diaper on an airplane once and got patted down at security check point. I didn’t know it at the time but the body scanners detect liquid and my diaper was already wet so it triggered it when I walked through. The TSA had me step aside so they could give me a quick pat down. I’m sure they knew that I was wearing a diaper but they had literally no reaction to it. A quick pat down and I was free to leave.

Yes, many times, e.g. when I lean over a shelf in a store or at the doctor's. So what?

Around 2010, I was going to a bar with my fiancé, my sister and her friends. My fiancé was already tipsy and I’m a moment of insanity thought it would be funny to grab my shirt and flash my tummy at my sister’s friends (because she knew I was wearing an old school bambino).

I saw my one of my sisters friend’s eyes go wide and then dart to the side. Nothing was said, but to this day, she never really socialized me after that.

• Wow
Reactions: Davvyboy, Forced and Deleted member 66129
I used to work late in the lab one night a week on some fun side projects I didn’t have much time for during the normal workday. I was almost always there alone, and would sometimes work diapered when everyone else was gone. It was nice to not have to stop for the bathroom which was on the other side of the building, and it allowed me a few quality hours in diapers each week at a time when my wife didn’t know about my DL side. One night, it was about 10:30 pm and I had been by myself for several hours. I was wearing a poor-quality CVS tabbed diaper that I had already wet at least three times, and it was drooping enough that it would have been pretty obvious under my pants. I was finishing up for the night and decided to wet it one last time before changing and heading home, and it leaked a bit, leaving a small wet patch on my inner thigh. Just as my pee stream was subsiding, two work colleagues who were never there at night appeared at the lab door. They had gone for dinner and hit a few bars in the vicinity after work, and stopped by the lab for the bathroom before getting an Uber home. Fortunately, a table with a lot of equipment that blocked the view of me from waist down was between us, and I quickly sat down on a nearby stool. That was a mistake as I could feel a press-out leak on my rear as soon as I sat down. I must have turned five shades of red and stammered something about not coming in because there was an exposed laser beam. I stayed seated while they chatted with me for a few minutes from the doorway before leaving. I don’t think they could see anything, but it’s a good thing they didn’t come in because when I stood up, I had two large half-moon shaped wet patches on my rear that were obviously from a leaky diaper.

Reactions: Pelusos and Deleted member 66129
SoggyRunner said:
I used to work late in the lab one night a week on some fun side projects I didn’t have much time for during the normal workday. I was almost always there alone, and would sometimes work diapered when everyone else was gone. It was nice to not have to stop for the bathroom which was on the other side of the building, and it allowed me a few quality hours in diapers each week at a time when my wife didn’t know about my DL side. One night, it was about 10:30 pm and I had been by myself for several hours. I was wearing a poor-quality CVS tabbed diaper that I had already wet at least three times, and it was drooping enough that it would have been pretty obvious under my pants. I was finishing up for the night and decided to wet it one last time before changing and heading home, and it leaked a bit, leaving a small wet patch on my inner thigh. Just as my pee stream was subsiding, two work colleagues who were never there at night appeared at the lab door. They had gone for dinner and hit a few bars in the vicinity after work, and stopped by the lab for the bathroom before getting an Uber home. Fortunately, a table with a lot of equipment that blocked the view of me from waist down was between us, and I quickly sat down on a nearby stool. That was a mistake as I could feel a press-out leak on my rear as soon as I sat down. I must have turned five shades of red and stammered something about not coming in because there was an exposed laser beam. I stayed seated while they chatted with me for a few minutes from the doorway before leaving. I don’t think they could see anything, but it’s a good thing they didn’t come in because when I stood up, I had two large half-moon shaped wet patches on my rear that were obviously from a leaky diaper.
I just remember a situation i have experienced as a student. I was working in one of the laboratories at the university and sometimes prepared lessons in the eevening because then i had the labs for me alone. I mostly was diapered during my studies, because at this time i was in a research program for Procter & Gamble wich sent me diapers to test all 2 weeks.
One day i was in my already very wet Attends slip immobile and was doing some concrete mixtures. This lasted longer than expected and at one point my diaper got too full and leaked baldy ... that is when suddenly i heared my Professor come to the lab wich some other teachers ... i quickly "soiled" myself with some cement-water to hide my accident. I think it worked and they didn't see the chape of the very swollen diaper and beleived in my messing with the cement ... For the ride home i put some plastic protection on my car seat ...

Back