New Mermaid Tales - 7000ml capacity diapers from Rearz Inc.

RearzJacob said:
You can actually find our list of promoters on our Instagram page. The model pictured wearing the mermaid on our site goes by @musicianlydiapered on Instagram. We like to use members of the community when possible for photos. In short yes
RearzJacob said:
We are not currently looking for more promoters at this time but when we are we will keep you in mind.
If you need at older average to fit body type model with not full face and close to Warehouse, I would be interested as well

Dan09 said:
I'm not personally huge on the hook and loop design (Rearz Safari are typically my go-to option) but, love to see new releases nonetheless! More choice is never a bad thing!

@RearzJacob

Is there potentially any plans to come out with a 'boy' specific diaper? It seems like there's a *ton* of girl/sissy oriented diapers out there, but almost none that are geared more towards guys. I suspect something like that would be greatly in demand with a high capacity, sturdy option like what Rearz tends to put out there.
Odd I find there is a lack of girly designs. There is always more coming in the future.

RearzJacob said:
Odd I find there is a lack of girly designs. There is always more coming in the future.
A good solution would have been to put some boy mermaids on those ones so they'd become unisex.

Got mine in the mail today! Faster than expected! Not super excited about the mermaids, but the colors are cool, plastic is very smooth, soft interior, seems high quality all around. Won’t be able to try one just yet (need lots of time for a diaper with this capacity), but seems to be a great product on first look/feel.

RearzJacob said:

...I don't get this.

Off the top of my head, there is (from Rearz alone) :

1.) Rearz Princess Pink 'Overnights'

PRINCESS-PINK-LARGE__72595.1490818057.jpg

2.) 'Felicity' Pull-ons
Felicity.jpg

3.) Lil Bella Diapers

LIL-BELLA-DIAPER__28093.1603124844.png

4.) Princess 'Classic' Diapers

princess_diaper_2_stack__65971.1625761571.jpg

That's four clearly 'girly' designs alone. Comparatively, what designs are there that are more 'boyish'? Honestly, the only I can think of would be *maybe* the Rebels...? (and really, that isn't so much a boy design...more just kind of neutral).

@RearzJacob , will the classics pink priness nighttime brief remain in production?

Dan09 said:
...I don't get this.

2.) 'Felicity' Pull-ons

3.) Lil Bella Diapers

That's four clearly 'girly' designs alone. Comparatively, what designs are there that are more 'boyish'? Honestly, the only I can think of would be *maybe* the Rebels...? (and really, that isn't so much a boy design...more just kind of neutral).
Exact ! And boyish doesn't mean babyish ;)
I'd like to get some with space theme, super heros, pirates (pirates pleeeeease !!) with an all over print and many colors, just like those mermaid one that are truly amazing, but only girls oriented.

Last edited:
Reactions: lukethefur
Dan09 said:
...I don't get this.

2.) 'Felicity' Pull-ons

3.) Lil Bella Diapers

The pull-ups are not our brand they are an InControl product we just stock them.

Lil Bella, Princess Pink, Mermaid Tales (3 Girly prints)
Rebel, Dinosaur, Alpaca (3 boyish prints)
Barnyard, Safari, Lil Squirts - Splash, Lil' Monsters (4 Neutral)
Inspire+, Violet Seduction (2 Plain colours)

Reactions: joemama, PNW509Little and Selene
Selene said:
@RearzJacob , will the classics pink priness nighttime brief remain in production?
No, we do not have any plans to continue the production of the classic princess pink.

RearzJacob said:
The pull-ups are not our brand they are an InControl product we just stock them.

Lil Bella, Princess Pink, Mermaid Tales (3 Girly prints)
Rebel, Dinosaur, Alpaca (3 boyish prints)
Barnyard, Safari, Lil Squirts - Splash, Lil' Monsters (4 Neutral)
Inspire+, Violet Seduction (2 Plain colours)
Alpaca are more in the neutral side.

Reactions: Pissingtiger and Iron
tiboonti said:
Alpaca are more in the neutral side.
I guess it does have some pink.

RearzJacob said:
I guess it does have some pink.
You know that some girls do like other color than pink, right ?
I'd say that most of the boys themed ones could be worn by girls without any problem while the obviously girly ones do not fit one bit on guys.
Just like pants vs dress.

I know it has been previously mentioned, but the fact the model has clearly “demonstrated” the product is a very nice touch. I’m not gonna lie, it would be cool for this sort of thing to see them modeled both wet and dry to get an idea on bulk and swelling beforehand.

I'm moving home with my parents for a few months and, while I'm not an H&L fan because I love the crinkle and the sound of four tapes, I figure these H&L will allow me to wear at home more discreetly at night because they are quieter

I got my order today. And I currently have one on right now with a booster. It is amazing! About all the discussion about girlish or boyish or babyish I guess I do wish that companies like Tykables and Rearz offered their main abdl diapers in a solid color also. kind of like North shores megamax. Don't get me wrong I really do enjoy some of the patterns that are out there. But there are times where I would rather just have a solid color especially when wearing to work or out and about. Would probably be a lot easier to explain if somebody got a glimpse of solid color and not a baby pattern over my beltline.

Reactions: Lonerwithfeelings
RearzJacob said:
Introducing our newest addition to the Rearz disposable diaper catalog the Mermaid Tales All-Night Diapers! With a 7,000ml capacity, these diapers are designed to last all night long. Available in 3 sizes currently Medium, Large and XL, note the large is our new improved size large.

Mediums bags contain 14 diapers, Larges & XL contain 12.
Featuring 2 hook and loop tabs per side with a total of 4 tapes, these are perfect for refastening as the diaper expands and gets heavier. This diaper also features a single waistband in the back of the diaper for an overall improved fit. Blue bubbles disappear once wet.

The depths of the sea are just waiting to be explored! This high-definition print is sure to pull you into an immersive experience.

Meilani(Pink Tail/Pronouns she/her) and Sam(green tail/Pronouns they/them) plunge themselves into the depths of the sea for a glorious adventure full of mysteries, treasures, and the most important of all friendship. These diapers are sure to last you for an all-night adventure or extended playdates.

Join Meilani and Sam in a magical Mermaid Tale and don't forget to bring a friend!

Available now at - https://rearz.ca/mermaid-tales/ (Currently on pre-order diapers arrive November 6th, 2021)

Learn more about Rearz diapers with our official diaper guide - https://Rearz.ca/guides

We would be happy to answer any questions you have about the new diaper!
Curious about the decision making-process around scenting. Love Lil' Monsters for that reason. Am I in the minority really wanting the baby powder smell?

PP6 said:
Curious about the decision making-process around scenting. Love Lil' Monsters for that reason. Am I in the minority really wanting the baby powder smell?
Me also, Maybe a scented rearz select

PP6 said:
Nope, I love having the scent. I wish it were a little stronger in the ones that have it even.

Wearing one of these mermaid diapers now. Comfy and thick! Should hold a lot! The back elastic seems to be pretty weak though, and has already stretched out and lost its elastic stretch. Needs improvement there, especially since it said these are new back elastic only design to improve fit, but doesn’t seem to be an improvement to me at all, maybe the opposite. The video makes it seem look like there is a nice stretch and elastic strength on the back waistband, but I do not find that to be the case at all. At this point, about 2 hours into wearing it it feels like it never had an elastic waistband in the front… good thing you can easily tighten the tapes…

Whoopee, I just got mine and put them to the test last night. Love the fit and the H&L fasteners. They were nice and thick and the crotch was nice and wide. Gotta love that. I made sure to drink lots of water all day and into the night to be sure to really test them. Happy to say that I wet them many times and not a hint of any leaks. Really love the bulkiness this AM when I got up. Will be anxious to wear them some more to see how full they can get. Love'em.

Reactions: Diprs2
tomviper000 said:
The video makes it seem look like there is a nice stretch and elastic strength on the back waistband, but I do not find that to be the case at all. At this point, about 2 hours into wearing it it feels like it never had an elastic waistband in the front… good thing you can easily tighten the tapes…
I've always had to readjust Hook and Loop diapers after a few hours, maybe it's my rotund build, but I've always had to do that, at least with Barnyards, BunnyHops, Camelots and now Mermaids.

I wore one overnight last night and it held up quite well, no leaks!

Back