New Mermaid Tales - 7000ml capacity diapers from Rearz Inc.

Looks great to me. im just confused about how does the wrapping option in rearz website work. A little hasitated as they did not give a discrete package option when checking out.

UnsaltedVege said:
Looks great to me. im just confused about how does the wrapping option in rearz website work. A little hasitated as they did not give a discrete package option when checking out.

I would say their shipping is mostly discrete, their boxes usually have labels on the sides like "M-11" for the XL size Mermaids or "NP-11" for the XL size of the revised Princess diapers. The top flaps of the boxes tend to have a size and quantity per package indicator (XL12 in the case of both of my recent purchases). If you're ordering from outside of Canada, the UPS label has small print for customs saying they are "briefs", but it's quite tiny and would require someone looking intently at the label.

Hopefully this helps.

UnsaltedVege said:
All packages are shipped discreetly in unmarked cardboard boxes or polymailer bags. If you are referring to the ultra-discreet packaging gift wrapping options that have been disabled for peak season(this option our staff wraps every item in a black bag before putting them in a box).

Last edited:
PP6 said:
Curious about the decision making-process around scenting. Love Lil' Monsters for that reason. Am I in the minority really wanting the baby powder smell?
What about scenting are you interested in? Like why we don't scent every diaper?

Thanks for responding, Jacob! I appreciate that customers have different preferences - discretion being a major one - but if there's a way for customers to cast votes for scenting of new diapers being made...you have my vote! Rearz got the scenting right when it made Lil' Monsters...more of that would be wonderful!

@RearzJacob

i've been wondering about these mermaid tale ones, and if they're the same build as the new princess pinks?

because im not too fond of the sizing change, mainly that the new larges are now smaller, which is not the kind of fit im used to.

Im curious of how much bigger the XL size in these would be, i can fit the large princess pinks but, the smaller size has me fiddling with the tapes a lot more to get a good fit.

PP6 said:
Thanks for responding, Jacob! I appreciate that customers have different preferences - discretion being a major one - but if there's a way for customers to cast votes for scenting of new diapers being made...you have my vote! Rearz got the scenting right when it made Lil' Monsters...more of that would be wonderful!
We like to scent products as long as we can find a scent we like that matches the design. I will pass along your interest in more scented products in the future.

Infinitas said:
@RearzJacob

i've been wondering about these mermaid tale ones, and if they're the same build as the new princess pinks?

because im not too fond of the sizing change, mainly that the new larges are now smaller, which is not the kind of fit im used to.

Im curious of how much bigger the XL size in these would be, i can fit the large princess pinks but, the smaller size has me fiddling with the tapes a lot more to get a good fit.
They are the new size large like on the princess pink but they are not the same build as the princess pink.

If you would prefer we can discuss sizing in a personal message or you can contact the customer service team.

I didn’t know that Rearz change a few of their large sizes. How much did it change? And which diapers use the new sizing?

RearzJacob said:
We like to scent products as long as we can find a scent we like that matches the design. I will pass along your interest in more scented products in the future.
Thank you!!!

RearzJacob said:
They are the new size large like on the princess pink but they are not the same build as the princess pink.

If you would prefer we can discuss sizing in a personal message or you can contact the customer service team.
i would very much like to discuss in a personal message if you don't mind :giggle:

CuriousUser said:
I didn’t know that Rearz change a few of their large sizes. How much did it change? And which diapers use the new sizing?
Only Princess Pink & Mermaid Tales currently have the new size large.
You can see the difference on the quick reference sheet here - Rearz.ca/guides

ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
I might try these soon. I really like the lil bella diapers design tho
I love lil Bella!! My favourite Diaper ever!

Kittyinpink said:
I love lil Bella!! My favourite Diaper ever!

I also agree, I'm a guy and usually stick to "male" diapers so I wont be buying these new mermaids; but Lil Bella are pretty kick ass and have a sweet raspberry/cotton candy scent which is more noticeable and sweeter than Lil Monsters or Barnyard, it truly makes diaper change time more enjoyable and helps mask any odor. Lil Bella are underrated and one of the best diapers out there.

I'll be blunt.

Rearz needs to make a scented hook and loop diaper that has a horizontal tummy banner like ABU and Tykables has done. Puppers and Camelots and PeekAbu and DinoRawrs and Bunny Hops are very popular! Who cares who was first to market or this back and forth about who is copying who, we are all friends! <3

I live in Canada and it's just way too expensive for me to order Tykables Camelots or Puppers; Rearz is 1 hr down the road from me so they are my vendor!

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Dan09
I can't find the "soaked pic" on reads.ca. Any help?

neophyte said:
I also agree, I'm a guy and usually stick to "male" diapers so I wont be buying these new mermaids; but Lil Bella are pretty kick ass and have a sweet raspberry/cotton candy scent which is more noticeable and sweeter than Lil Monsters or Barnyard, it truly makes diaper change time more enjoyable and helps mask any odor. Lil Bella are underrated and one of the best diapers out there.

I'll be blunt.

Rearz needs to make a scented hook and loop diaper that has a horizontal tummy banner like ABU and Tykables has done. Puppers and Camelots and PeekAbu and DinoRawrs and Bunny Hops are very popular! Who cares who was first to market or this back and forth about who is copying who, we are all friends! <3

I live in Canada and it's just way too expensive for me to order Tykables Camelots or Puppers; Rearz is 1 hr down the road from me so they are my vendor!
The first time I knew I had been caught. A full pack of puppers Hiden in a cupboard which happened to contain a water stop valve. I was working and came back late . The puppers pack was shoved out of the cupboard in obvious sight! You know tykables - check list Diapers , pacifier , etc.. couldn't really mistake! Something had happened and my mum invited my neighbor to come in and sort it out . He needed access to the water stop valve.. nothing was said.. I just picked up my puppers and hid them and carried on !!

UnsaltedVege said:
all of my purchases from them has been in a plain brown box,hope this helps.

MixerOp said:
MixerOp said:
Rearz rep “ The model pictured wearing the mermaid on our site goes by @musicianlydiapered on Instagram.”

Almost through my first bag, ordered the large because I have a 42 waist, usually I wear a medium megamax.
the large are a good fit but I could easily wear an xl.
absorbency is as good as the megamax , I have fully soaked the megamax but so far have only managed to soak these 2/3 of the way, also no leaks yet which has happened with megamax.
usually I wear a cloth omutsu diaper over my megamax at night and cover with a Gary pant cover. Haven’t had to do that with these.

Reactions: WillFord384
RearzJacob said:
Introducing our newest addition to the Rearz disposable diaper catalog the Mermaid Tales All-Night Diapers! With a 7,000ml capacity, these diapers are designed to last all night long. Available in 3 sizes currently Medium, Large and XL, note the large is our new improved size large.

Mediums bags contain 14 diapers, Larges & XL contain 12.
Featuring 2 hook and loop tabs per side with a total of 4 tapes, these are perfect for refastening as the diaper expands and gets heavier. This diaper also features a single waistband in the back of the diaper for an overall improved fit. Blue bubbles disappear once wet.

The depths of the sea are just waiting to be explored! This high-definition print is sure to pull you into an immersive experience.

Meilani(Pink Tail/Pronouns she/her) and Sam(green tail/Pronouns they/them) plunge themselves into the depths of the sea for a glorious adventure full of mysteries, treasures, and the most important of all friendship. These diapers are sure to last you for an all-night adventure or extended playdates.

Join Meilani and Sam in a magical Mermaid Tale and don't forget to bring a friend!

Available now at - https://rearz.ca/mermaid-tales/ (Currently on pre-order diapers arrive November 6th, 2021)

Learn more about Rearz diapers with our official diaper guide - https://Rearz.ca/guides

We would be happy to answer any questions you have about the new diaper!

RearzJacob said:
Introducing our newest addition to the Rearz disposable diaper catalog the Mermaid Tales All-Night Diapers! With a 7,000ml capacity, these diapers are designed to last all night long. Available in 3 sizes currently Medium, Large and XL, note the large is our new improved size large.

Mediums bags contain 14 diapers, Larges & XL contain 12.
Featuring 2 hook and loop tabs per side with a total of 4 tapes, these are perfect for refastening as the diaper expands and gets heavier. This diaper also features a single waistband in the back of the diaper for an overall improved fit. Blue bubbles disappear once wet.

The depths of the sea are just waiting to be explored! This high-definition print is sure to pull you into an immersive experience.

Meilani(Pink Tail/Pronouns she/her) and Sam(green tail/Pronouns they/them) plunge themselves into the depths of the sea for a glorious adventure full of mysteries, treasures, and the most important of all friendship. These diapers are sure to last you for an all-night adventure or extended playdates.

Join Meilani and Sam in a magical Mermaid Tale and don't forget to bring a friend!

Available now at - https://rearz.ca/mermaid-tales/ (Currently on pre-order diapers arrive November 6th, 2021)

Learn more about Rearz diapers with our official diaper guide - https://Rearz.ca/guides

We would be happy to answer any questions you have about the new diaper!
With capacity that high, it was a great idea to choose an underwater theme for the print on it! Good choice Rearz!

Back