Pooed my pants in public

Lostboy123 said:
Honestly isn't like that I swear.
Welcome to the tolerant diaper community here!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: MaxiPad89 and Deleted member 53235
There is a reason ADISC is .org. Maybe I am just sharing my own thoughts here, but to me, the fact is that we are a support community. Hence the .org portion. Let's act like one.

Not all of us are going to agree on all things. What floats someone's boat may not float another's. But in this case, while I don't agree with pooping oneself in public, the O.P. shared an experience here and when others shared their opinions that it was not appropriate to do so, this person apologized. I, for one, think we should give this person some slack and let things go.

Continuing to chime in and make derogatory comments towards someone for doing something we may not feel as acceptable, once the point has already been made isn't really doing any good.

The fact is that having a diaper interest and using them is not something that most people are ever going to understand. It in itself is going to cause many to frown and share that doing so is not appropriate and somehow wrong.

When someone comes forward and shares something that may be a bit different than what most of us might feel as acceptable, we don't need to agree --but when they back off and apologize, I would hope we might befriend them instead of acting out in the same manner as what society that is not ABDL certainly does to us all. If you hate it when media and online groups "dis'" us for being ABDL and tell us how terrible and awful we are for wearing diapers and acting as babies, then you go after someone who may take something to a further extreme than you would, and that person sincerely apologizes as they didn't mean to offend anyone, then who the hell do you think you are? Isn't that a bit hypocritical? Are you any better than the nay-sayers that think being an ABDL is evil and nasty and some sort of terrible thing???

Before you go after another for doing something you think is terribly wrong, ask yourself how others might view your own "deviant from society norms" behavior might be viewed.

Please don't get me wrong. I agree that putting your own desires for being a baby and messing in public is not appropriate, as it affects others. But guess what? This ol' teddy bear cowboy went through some of his own learning experiences too. I have done this before and I am ashamed of it now. But it is part of figuring out how one's own interest in wanting to be like a baby shouldn't be imposed on others. I think there is more than enough posts on this thread that have laid this out in perfect clarity. But let's give the O.P. a break.

Isn't this all part of figuring out this crazy thing of being ABDL and how it fits within those of us who have these desires?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NappyLoverJay, KittyMerriweather, Crinklesounds and 6 others
You guys are brutal.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 53235 and GermanDL
MrPurple said:
They’re quite big on consent there. They don’t force stuff on to the public.
Consent??!!! Those commie bastards!!! 🤬
😜

sfdl88 said:
You guys are brutal.
Brutal? Honey (you can tell that I'm doing a bitchy bitch impersonation, can't you?), it ain't as brutal as your hairstylist!
😹

I've not seen a spanking like it in ages!
Of course, we'll now have to do a bit of redecorating. 💩
🤢

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
sfdl88 said:
You guys are brutal.
That's not brutal. If I was allowed I'd say worse.

David315 said:
Welcome to the tolerant diaper community here!
We are tolerant, no one has a problem with someone messing himself for his own fun.
And he is allowed to write about it if he wants, and everyone who wants can answer.

But its a completely different thing if you do this in public and molest others with the smell.
Well hes not accursed now, or outcast, he just has learned that this is no behavior people here like.

Reactions: eastcoastdl, Deleted member 9978, pampers4U and 1 other person
Lostboy123 said:
Sorry I got this wrong, genuinely didn't think it would be seen as a problem.
Apology accepted, we as humans all do things that not everyone will agree with, I know I have Many times. That is what makes us individuals. Keep wearing your y-fronts, great briefs. 😀

I forgive him none of us are perfect
Bet he feels terrible worst things happen

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
CookieMonstah said:
That's not brutal. If I was allowed I'd say worse.
Why?
Who are you to judge strangers?

Reactions: Deleted member 53235, Jed51, KittyMerriweather and 1 other person
MrPurple said:
I wouldnot think so. They’re quite big on consent there. They don’t force stuff on to the public.

Not exhibitionists -- which the OP seems to be. Hence me saying ADISC isn't the right place for this story.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
Bearing in mind discussing contents of your diaper is against the rules so I think most of us have broken the rules at some time
Sorry

Reactions: LittleSplit and KittyMerriweather
sfdl88 said:
Why?
Who are you to judge strangers?
I can judge strangers, freedom of speech.

Reactions: Deleted member 53235
Lostboy123 said:
It makes me so sad has this has been taken this way, it certainly wasn't my intention. I have and will always take precautions and steps to avoid inconveniencing people in public and I'm sorry to everyone I am to of offended.

Your full of shit (pun not intended). You literally went into public with the purpose of crapping yourself and now you act like you didn't do it for the thrill of being caught.

CookieMonstah said:
I can judge strangers, freedom of speech.

That isn't how freedom of speech works (or even what freedom of speech means). But regardless, never hold back and always speak your mind. Too many people are afraid to do it and this world has become a politically correct Karen because of it.

Reactions: CookieMonstah
TeddyBearCowboy said:
There is a reason ADISC is .org. Maybe I am just sharing my own thoughts here, but to me, the fact is that we are a support community. Hence the .org portion. Let's act like one.

Not all of us are going to agree on all things. What floats someone's boat may not float another's. But in this case, while I don't agree with pooping oneself in public, the O.P. shared an experience here and when others shared their opinions that it was not appropriate to do so, this person apologized. I, for one, think we should give this person some slack and let things go.

Continuing to chime in and make derogatory comments towards someone for doing something we may not feel as acceptable, once the point has already been made isn't really doing any good.

The fact is that having a diaper interest and using them is not something that most people are ever going to understand. It in itself is going to cause many to frown and share that doing so is not appropriate and somehow wrong.

When someone comes forward and shares something that may be a bit different than what most of us might feel as acceptable, we don't need to agree --but when they back off and apologize, I would hope we might befriend them instead of acting out in the same manner as what society that is not ABDL certainly does to us all. If you hate it when media and online groups "dis'" us for being ABDL and tell us how terrible and awful we are for wearing diapers and acting as babies, then you go after someone who may take something to a further extreme than you would, and that person sincerely apologizes as they didn't mean to offend anyone, then who the hell do you think you are? Isn't that a bit hypocritical? Are you any better than the nay-sayers that think being an ABDL is evil and nasty and some sort of terrible thing???

Before you go after another for doing something you think is terribly wrong, ask yourself how others might view your own "deviant from society norms" behavior might be viewed.

Please don't get me wrong. I agree that putting your own desires for being a baby and messing in public is not appropriate, as it affects others. But guess what? This ol' teddy bear cowboy went through some of his own learning experiences too. I have done this before and I am ashamed of it now. But it is part of figuring out how one's own interest in wanting to be like a baby shouldn't be imposed on others. I think there is more than enough posts on this thread that have laid this out in perfect clarity. But let's give the O.P. a break.

Isn't this all part of figuring out this crazy thing of being ABDL and how it fits within those of us who have these desires?

Very well said that man! 👏👏

EllieJean said:
...How does freedom of speech work, then?
...What does freedom of speech mean, exactly?

From what I understand, the freedom of speech protects people's right to speak their mind about whatever they want; that includes judging strangers, fairly or unfairly; it even includes hate speech, technically.

There were other things covered by the first amendment as well, such as the right to peaceable protests/assemblies, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, and the freedom to petition our government to address our grievances; freedom of speech itself was just a tiny part of the first amendment, and not heavily focused on, sooo, I guess anyone could debate what it ACTUALLY means, but at the end of the day, it means you can say whatever you want about whomever or whatever you want to. If the founding fathers thought it warranted more of an explanation than "freedom of speech", they would've elaborated on it more, but they didn't, so yeah, you can say whatever you want lol.

freedom of speech doesn’t apply to private platforms (like this one, Facebook, etc). They can limit what you can talk about in anyway they like. What it really means is that you can say whatever you want about your government without fear of persecution or recourse.

mayhem said:
Your full of shit (pun not intended). You literally went into public with the purpose of crapping yourself and now you act like you didn't do it for the thrill of being caught.

If I'd wanted the 'thrill of being caught' I'd of probably waited a bit longer before going to get changed. For me going to the toilet in my pants or in a nappy is about wanting to feel like I've had a genuine accident. I've never wanted to walk around for ages in wet or soiled underwear. If I go in public I change straight away.

Reactions: Deleted member 53235
Lostboy123 said:
If I'd wanted the 'thrill of being caught' I'd of probably waited a bit longer before going to get changed. For me going to the toilet in my pants or in a nappy is about wanting to feel like I've had a genuine accident. I've never wanted to walk around for ages in wet or soiled underwear. If I go in public I change straight away.
well he still has a point, even when i don't agree with his harsh tone.
But he is right, you planed to do this.
Please don't do it again. Case closed for me.

FIRE IN THE “TROLL”!

Bruh y’all need to calm down, this has never happened. Just a random story looking for attention. No offense to anyone but y’all are too easy to fool.

Today I shit my diaper at Walmart, and the cashier noticed, so she asked, baby, do you need a change? I said yes, and she took me to a secret dungeon where she tied me up in chains and left me there. She then gave me a bottle which made me paralyzed forever, and now I am her baby. I was able to write this from the smart fridge in her dungeon

• Haha
Reactions: Halibut, tails1234 and (deleted member)
Back