Pooed my pants in public

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've recently moved to a new area and out of my parents place so I'm going to have much more opportunities to wear and use nappies. I don't think I'm ever going to be interested in wearing all the time.

Anyway, when I do choose to wear and use in public I always make sure I'm in a place where there's a toilet where I can easily change. I've been able to find a supermarket that only has one toilet that is for everyone (men, women and also disabled people). The shops a bit big to only have one toilet but it's ideal because it can be used to change and there's no danger of being seen to be using a disabled toilet when you don't need to.

I don't actually have any nappies at the moment so I just used my normal underpants (just a pair of y-fronts), I've always enjoyed just using these anyway and used to use them often when I was a teenager before I had my own money to buy nappies.

I had no intention of actually buying anything in the shop so I just pretended to be looking around. I've always had a fascination with accidents and want it to feel like I'm incontinent. I pretended to be looking around doing my best not to look awkward.

Even though I've done this a few times I still need to pluck up the courage to actually do it and eventually I was able to relax my bowels and a large poo slid out my pants.

I walked (awkwardly) towards the toilet hoping that no one would notice. I could smell it and the bulge in back of my pants would of been noticeable but I don't think anyone saw it.

As I approached the door a lady stepped in front of me and it was obvious she was trying to get to the toilet too. I would have had to barge past her had I wanted to get in first which obviously I didn't do. She looked at me before she opened the door and I just stood there trying to look like a normal person stood in a toilet queue, 'she can't of known I had pooed myself, she can't have' I thought to myself.

As there was only one toilet I had to wait what felt like ages for her to be finished, luckily due to the covid measures and not as many people allowed in as usual there wasn't many people who could see me but I was still stood in the middle of a supermarket with a poo in my pants, I don't think the smell was that bad but I didn't want to stand there for too long.

When I was eventually able to get in I made sure I cleaned up well, changed my underpants and exited the store as if nothing had happened.

• Angry
Reactions: GreenieTheFilly, Fangs, KittyMerriweather and 8 others
This. Don’t do this.

Pooing yourself in public when you’re not IC is what makes us look like weirdos.Contained urine is one thing because it doesn’t really smell but anything that leaves a detectable smell or a mess someone else has to clean up is considered exhobitionism and is generally frowned upon.

Remember, don’t include unwilling participants in your kink.

Reactions: GreenieTheFilly, Deleted member 51008, LittleSplit and 15 others
pgfdp said:
This. Don’t do this.

Pooing yourself in public when you’re not IC is what makes us look like weirdos.Contained urine is one thing because it doesn’t really smell but anything that leaves a detectable smell or a mess someone else has to clean up is considered exhobitionism and is generally frowned upon.

Sorry you think this. I always do by best to avoid unwilling participants and I never leave a mess that someone else has to clean up.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
To purposely do that in a public area is just plain disrespectful to everyone around you, not cool at all.

Reactions: Deleted member 9978, Zeke, Fangs and 5 others
TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!!

Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly and Deleted member 9978
pampers4U said:
To purposely do that in a public area is just plain disrespectful to everyone around you, not cool at all.

Sorry I seem to of got this wrong. I really didn't think this would be seen as a problem.

Reactions: Deleted member 53235
Don't fucking do this, you jerk.

Reactions: GermanDL
MaxiPad89 said:
Don't fucking do this, you jerk.

Sorry I got this wrong, genuinely didn't think it would be seen as a problem.

Reactions: Deleted member 53235
How can u be so proud about yourself with such a story here?

Wow this is a big yikes from me. I can understand maybe in a bathroom without toilets literally next to you but in the middle of a shop where other people may smell it. Some people do have strong gag reflexes and don't like those sort of smells, what would you have done if someone you went past threw up? It'd be on your hands. Don't do this, please, we've had several topics posted on here and the responses are never good.

Reactions: Deleted member 9978, Fangs and GermanDL
Pooping in public is gross unless you are bonafide incontinent. Nobody should have to deal with the stink... Years ago I went on a date with a woman, I don’t know if she was IC or ABDL, but she stunk of poop. I couldn’t handle the smell, I nearly vomited. We also didn’t click for other reasons, so I never found out why she stunk so bad. I wouldn’t have dumped her if it was because she was IC, I am not that shallow. Please don’t do that unless you are for real IC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fangs and GermanDL
And don't get this wrong
Its not ok and fine to try to become IC now because then its ok.
Its not if you have the intention to do it.
IC people can not control it and are often deeply hurt if such a thing happens to them.

Reactions: Fangs and 2012Stroke
pgfdp said:
This. Don’t do this.

Not to mention the poor disabled person who had an accident in their pants while you are having fun?. It doesn’t happen that often but if there is a line and I’ve
already messed my pants then I let them go ahead..

Lostboy123 said:
I've recently moved to a new area and out of my parents place so I'm going to have much more opportunities to wear and use nappies. I don't think I'm ever going to be interested in wearing all the time.

Anyway, when I do choose to wear and use in public I always make sure I'm in a place where there's a toilet where I can easily change. I've been able to find a supermarket that only has one toilet that is for everyone (men, women and also disabled people). The shops a bit big to only have one toilet but it's ideal because it can be used to change and there's no danger of being seen to be using a disabled toilet when you don't need to.

I don't actually have any nappies at the moment so I just used my normal underpants (just a pair of y-fronts), I've always enjoyed just using these anyway and used to use them often when I was a teenager before I had my own money to buy nappies.

I had no intention of actually buying anything in the shop so I just pretended to be looking around. I've always had a fascination with accidents and want it to feel like I'm incontinent. I pretended to be looking around doing my best not to look awkward.

Even though I've done this a few times I still need to pluck up the courage to actually do it and eventually I was able to relax my bowels and a large poo slid out my pants.

I walked (awkwardly) towards the toilet hoping that no one would notice. I could smell it and the bulge in back of my pants would of been noticeable but I don't think anyone saw it.

As I approached the door a lady stepped in front of me and it was obvious she was trying to get to the toilet too. I would have had to barge past her had I wanted to get in first which obviously I didn't do. She looked at me before she opened the door and I just stood there trying to look like a normal person stood in a toilet queue, 'she can't of known I had pooed myself, she can't have' I thought to myself.

As there was only one toilet I had to wait what felt like ages for her to be finished, luckily due to the covid measures and not as many people allowed in as usual there wasn't many people who could see me but I was still stood in the middle of a supermarket with a poo in my pants, I don't think the smell was that bad but I didn't want to stand there for too long.

When I was eventually able to get in I made sure I cleaned up well, changed my underpants and exited the store as if nothing had happened.

Fetish folk are few and far between on ADISC. This post would have been much better recieved on Fetlife.

Reactions: Paddy2020 and 2012Stroke
Lostboy123 said:

mate this is disgusting, when i do this i have a medical reason for it which is IC due to weak bladder and bowel muscles but doing it intentionally in public is grose, even i at least wait until i change after messing before going into public und(not always the case) but still, plus you did it in underwear which is worse, diapers can muffle the smell if they're scented but underwear, there is no way they won't be able to smell it, they'll smell it from you 10 feet away even if you can't.😒

also you don't want to be IC of any type because people do judge us for it and its a double edged sword if you're also an AB, it gives you a reason to wear diaps but also it can be humiliating if you're in a very important situation like a meeting and you drop a duce mid meeting (this has actually happened to me BTW😣) and it can affect people around you.

to summarize: people will know when you crap yourself in public so don't do it! :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: mayhem and Fullpants
It makes me so sad has this has been taken this way, it certainly wasn't my intention. I have and will always take precautions and steps to avoid inconveniencing people in public and I'm sorry to everyone I am to of offended.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
You know, I had an accident recently and it freaking mortified me. I had to stop doing what I was doing at the hardware store and run out like the place was on fire.

Shit wasn't fun....and I sure as hell didn't didn't do it to get a fix for my kink.

People like you ruin the image of this community.

Reactions: CookieMonstah
quartz200420012 said:
You know, I had an accident recently and it freaking mortified me. I had to stop doing what I was doing at the hardware store and run out like the place was on fire.

Shit wasn't fun....and I sure as hell didn't didn't do it to get a fix for my kink.

People like you ruin the image of this community.

Honestly isn't like that I swear.

• Angry
Reactions: MaxiPad89, mayhem and Deleted member 53235
KittyMerriweather said:
Fetish folk are few and far between on ADISC. This post would have been much better recieved on Fetlife.

I wouldnot think so. They’re quite big on consent there. They don’t force stuff on to the public.

Reactions: CookieMonstah
Back