When to stop wearing in from of your kids

I have a 14 year old and 11 year old twins. I have worn in front of them very rarely, but I do try not to. Those few times have been when I was caught off guard. Anyways, if they were to ever find my stash (which is in my closet in a bin so not very hidden) I will just say that I need them sometimes and leave it at that. That’s not a lie. I’m only a DL so I don’t have any baby items to explain.

I have a 4 year old. I've been wearing around here since day 1. She did ask me once not too long ago why I was wearing a diaper. I told her it's like when she plays dress up...its fun for daddy. That worked for her!

Depending on the child's personality and other circumstances, I think it's good to let kids know why you're wearing diapers, especially if its for incontinence reasons. Explain that diapers aren't just fir babies,and that people of different ages sometimes need to wear diapers, and I'm sure that most kids will be more understanding and not tease others,

Last edited:
I never stopped. It will be normal to them that you have a bigger and padded crotch and have thick plastic underwear. I am always dressed and fully covered.

Back