How would you react if you found out your son/daughter wore diapers?

I would have to talk to them to find out their reason if they need to wear a diaper then no problems if it is for fun I would not care about it I am always wearing diapers and aro

How I'd react if I found out my son or daughter wore diapers. I'd let them do their own thing and not bring it up. I want to respect their privacy and when the time is right and they need to talk to me about what they are going through I'll be there for them. I never had support during my rough time discovering these feelings myself and now I wanna be the support for my child that I never got. Plus with my experience in the world I can help to ease their worry or stress they may have. I would never get angry with them at all.

Reactions: Carnifex and TyphaHare
I know my daughter has tried to wear her moms diapers. The sloppy tape job, and also her mom doesn't throw her worn diapers in the trash. If she expressed any desire to actually wear I would buy the right size for her. I will not change her. I've changed enough of her diapers! But really they are just underwear. Both me and her mother have medical issues and wear 24/7. It makes sense she might be curious, but is it a big deal? No! Heck one day she will try to wear a thong! Not my concern or worry about what kind of underwear she chooses. I'll buy them for her either way.

I'd have to be supportive. Answer any questions he/she had. Offer advice if they needed it.

to be honest, my 12 y/o son has now discovered that I wear despite my best efforts to hide it. I told him it is a personal matter and to leave it at that. He seems cool with that and is doing as such so far. If he wanted to wear, I would definitely have to have a sit down with him, but I don't think I could stop him.

I have six kids all boys Scott 18, Adam & Collin twins 14, Billy 10, Luke 6 and Ranger 4. Now Adam & Collin both wear diapers for life like me. If one of my sons wanted to wear diapers or start acting like a baby. The will come and talk to us first before they act. But me and my wife have open minds about everything in our household. One thing we have notice that our kids don't like is, we keep all of our kids in a five point harness until they outgrow it. They will just get over it we trading Safety for Coolness. What more can you ask for?

I would ask them if they need a change.

sissyjodie said:
would ask them if they need a change.

When I was growing up, I have a Twin Brother named Colton and we would change eachother. Adam & Collin do the same thing, every now and then they want me & my wife to change them.

I don't have kids but from stuff that has happened to me and that I have seen. Probably the most important thing is to not make a big deal out of it. Feel out the situation of they don't seem to want to talk about it than don't bring it up if they want to talk about it don't ask too many details let them guild the conversation.

Every person is different and every situation is as well no one solution will work that's why it is key to listen.

TexasToast11 said:
When I was growing up, I have a Twin Brother named Colton and we would change eachother. Adam & Collin do the same thing, every now and then they want me & my wife to change them.
Texas how do I send you a private message?

in a previous blog I talked about trying to come out to my mother with negative results. Also how it efected my relationship with her. I don't think she should have put diapers on me as I wanted. however we should have been able to talk openly about it. I think that is the key. If faced with that situation I would never want the dialoge to stop on a negative note. Beleve me there's alot at stake here.l

HTML said:
Essentially, let's say you came home from work early, and saw your child wearing a diaper. (As in you both made eye contact, and they went running to their room. ) How would you react? What would you do or say?
I’d let them know to not be embarrassed. probably won’t tell them I’m a ABDL/DL but would be open to letting them wear and use their diapers at home until they get sick of it as long as my spouse would support it.

I would first make sure that they were not having a medical issue. If they say no then I would ask where they came from and discuss that. I would in no way try to make them feel bad or ashamed. I have to wear for my OAB.

TexasToast11 said:
Awww! :) That sounds so much caring and supportive environment. If I would have worn pamps 24/7 in my early school years already this kind of supportive lifestyle would have been something which I would have been very grateful 🤗

Reactions: TexasToast11
DLScottsman said:
I would first make sure that they were not having a medical issue. If they say no then I would ask where they came from and discuss that. I would in no way try to make them feel bad or ashamed. I have to wear for my OAB.
Sounds supportive attitude again :3 Kinda reminds the situation when I talked my mom with this, but yeah.. after many many years where the first signs about my AB/little side might have easily discovered 😳 Well, have to say it was a lot easier to talk with her after the need of pamps became more necessary 😊

Back