Do you sometimes wish 24/7

I have a partial need to wear protection too. I'm glad I can avoid accidents and embarrassing situations but pull up and diapers are quit a hastle.

I've never wished to be 24/7 for comfort but I kinda did for medical reasons at least then it's feel more justifyed, but I don't now.

I'm my opinion it's better to stockpile diapers and limit what you use especially incase of financial strain.

You could check out thirft stores and local charities to see if they have any of your brand. You could start scrunching up money and or ask someone you know for help.

I wanted to find out if I could wear cloth diapers 24/7. I have been working from home this week. I have been wearing around the house. I put my pants on over the cloth diapers and plastic pants. it is hard to pull them back into place when I need to. The plastic pants rattle slightly too. This would be hard in a public restroom. I also need to by bigger pants. There are also family member that would give me grief. I will just wear around the house when I can. I love being in nothing but, a double cloth diaper, plastic pants, and a dress shirt, or T shirt anyway. This is diaper man's uniform. I am a diaper lover nothing else.

Last edited:
AddyShadows said:
24/7 is something I go back and forth on. I do like the idea most of the time but there are still times when I know I wouldn't enjoy 24/7, at least, not unless I had someone who was willing to care for me and change me, that probably makes me sound selfish to an extent, also changing and cleaning up is sometimes just a hassle on my own. I'm glad I have control, I wouldn't mind being 'diapered trained' for when I'm wearing I can just go but still have control when im not wearing diapers, but that's sort of a pipe dream as I doubt that's something that's actually possible to safely achieve.
Not necessarily a pipe dream. I bought a book on self hypnosis several years ago and conditioned myself to wet during the night while wearing a diaper, but not to wet when not. I would wake up wet with no memory at all of wetting my diaper. I also wet my diaper frequently during the day without noticing until I feel the diaper getting wet. It takes some work, but you can get there if you want to and are open to hypnotic suggestions.

Reactions: depends4me
I have anxiety.Some times this makes me feel like I need to find a restroom. I have to find bathrooms quickly. I would have a hard time changing. Stalls big enough to accommodate my chair are limited. Putting diaper pins back in place would be difficult. I would have to carry extra pins and an extra book bag for changing on the back of my power chair. If I lived alone I would consider wearing diapers 24/7. No one to give me grieve. Wearing a T shirt cloth double diaper and plastic pants this week has been a blessing so far. I feel fantastic.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I feel you. I don't wish for 24//7 loss of the muscle skills, but I totally understand the 24/7 freedom from the ever present nagging worry, totally! What kind of protection are you in? I also understand the, "That damn disabled adult side is the only thing available, and I'm not emotionally me right now, and it sucks! Roar," feeling. I might have a suggestion to help it. Disposables when not at home, cloth side closure at home? Cloth feels very different, which can make muscle skill upkeep easier, but, you'll still be protected, and both sides of you may find it easier to chill out and stop making you grumpy. I understand that feeling. Side closure make up and down easier, for my particular CP, at least.
I have thought about wearing cloth diapers at home. I feel as if it is foriegn to me and would need someone to help me with it the first few times. I am not sure my husband is willing to do that.
As for protection I wear Unique wellness superio briefs which for me do the job for the times that I need them.
As for my cp I am not spastic but I am really starting to have some trouble getting around and some days I push my legs to carry me more than I think they want to some days.
If I have had a decent nights rest I will wake up maybe slightly sore but I can pick my feet up and walk slightly dragging my feet. Standing in one place for very long I can still do it for maybe a half hour but then I have to move. I can sit but even that makes it hard to get up and move again. I don't know if I am starting to experience hip issues but I can notice a difference from years past. I can start my day standing tall and by the end of it I am bent at the knees and dragging my feet. This is not supposed to get worse but you could h'ave fooled me. ☹

CP does not get worse. It is damage to the cerebellum in the brain. It is the same as having a stroke. I have problems with balance, motor skills, and mobility. I use my chair when I am out and about. If you stay positive as much as possible life goes easier. Find things you enjoy and make you feel good and stick with them. Love those that love you.

Last edited:
You can piss and moan about it, or deal with it. Live one day at a time. Enjoy what ever you can. I may be crippled up, but I still dream of a three way with two hot chicks! God fearing, pro life, and dreaming of pussy!

Jed51 said:
Not necessarily a pipe dream. I bought a book on self hypnosis several years ago and conditioned myself to wet during the night while wearing a diaper, but not to wet when not. I would wake up wet with no memory at all of wetting my diaper. I also wet my diaper frequently during the day without noticing until I feel the diaper getting wet. It takes some work, but you can get there if you want to and are open to hypnotic suggestions.

I've tried hypnosis many times but it just doesn't seem to work for me :/

Clothdiaperman said:
CP does not get worse. It is damage to the cerebellum in the brain. It is the same as having a stroke. I have problems with balance, motor skills, and mobility. I use my chair when I am out and about. If you stay positive as much as possible life goes easier. Find things you enjoy and make you feel good and stick with them. Love those that love you.
Dude, you have it, too. You're right. Our brain damage doesn't get worse, unless we have some sort of cerebrovascular, "something else," happen to us, which has been known to happen.

We suspect my step dad had a stroke, but we never found out definitively. He's only 10 years older than I. My sister has declined dramatically since we met, and she's 2 years younger than I.

It's not necessarily that our brains get worse, our bones and muscles break down, because they've had damaged brains attached to them for a lifetime. I'm glad your damaged brain hasn't started kicking your body's butt. When it does start, remember, it doesn't get worse.

Shelly, can you put your finger on the most foreign-seeming part? Maybe I can help.

Last edited:
I like the idea of it, but probably could never do it for practical reasons

Calico said:
I honestly don't find the cost bad at all. I do go through 2 a day, 3 if I have a Red Bull so I buy a case every month. I budget $120 a month on diapers. I do drink water too.
For me I go starting from 3 upto 6 diapers daily. I spend 9000tk per month for diapers which is about 106usd.

Let's talk more in PM. I'm interested to learn more about your 24/7 life.

Adiba said:
For me I go starting from 3 upto 6 diapers daily. I spend 9000tk per month for diapers which is about 106usd.

Let's talk more in PM. I'm interested to learn more about your 24/7 life.

Sure, send me a PM.

Jed51 said:
I bought a book on self hypnosis several years ago

I don't remember many threads here on hypnosis. Would you consider starting a new one sometime and going into more detail? Years ago, I was able to psyche myself into night wetting. I'd drink a glass of water, relax my bladder in bed, and keep thinking to "not wake up" and "just let it flow". Three months later I was having at least one accident a night, but still waking with an urge to pee. I figured this fell under the umbrella of hypnosis.

As for 24/7, I've been doing it for about 2 years. Originally it was pull-ups and plastic pants to work (used sparingly) and diapers everywhere else, but for nearly the last year it's been diapers everywhere and using as needed. I've been doing contract work and it's easier not being in any one place indefinitely. On my current job the bathroom situation is dire, just one mens room of practical use, with just 2 stalls, and both occupied a little too often. I can usually wait until later in the day to change, but BM's that don't want to wait are causing some stress. Will probably decide at some point to just bite the bullet.

I bought my first adult diapers nearly 20 years ago and fantasized about 24/7 at the time, but put it off for practical reasons: cost, logistics, explaining to friends and family, etc. While I am not completely over these things, as I get older I mind less and less that others might know me as "the guy in the diaper". Lots of people say that wearing 24/7 would get old, but that's not my experience. Just like dieting, where it becomes not so much a chore as a lifestyle change, I have gotten very used to checking my diaper bag in the morning, wearing everywhere, and changing on-the-go. Intellectually, I still shake my head sometimes, but when something feels right, you tell yourself life is short and just enjoy it.

When I am wearing my diapers I really don't think to much about having to change. Just like others have to go through the process of going to the bathroom, its pretty much the same for me just have to change that's all.
As for the CP part of things it is really nice to have others that may understand what I am experiencing. When it comes to a positive attitude that is what I learned when I was younger. I still have the I can do anything kind of attitude but it is getting harder to do. As Spazpiesweetot said we are all affected differently and that will also affect how it affects our bodies as we age. I know when I was younger I didn't know the meaning of you can't do something. I did it anyway to prove I could. I still do. Pushing Yourself beyond that of your body's limits can be done and I think that is what has happened in my case. I have pushed my body to keep up and it is starting to catch up with me. As for the cloth diapers Spazpiesweetot I will talk more about them later. But the whole process is kind of overwhelming to get started with. Don't want to waste the money and not fit properly or things like that you can PM me if you like.

Thank you.
Feel free to contact me as well.

Am trying 24/7 but am still shy about Dr visits, and also working out with personal trainer at gym.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I feel you. I don't wish for 24//7 loss of the muscle skills, but I totally understand the 24/7 freedom from the ever present nagging worry, totally! What kind of protection are you in? I also understand the, "That damn disabled adult side is the only thing available, and I'm not emotionally me right now, and it sucks! Roar," feeling. I might have a suggestion to help it. Disposables when not at home, cloth side closure at home? Cloth feels very different, which can make muscle skill upkeep easier, but, you'll still be protected, and both sides of you may find it easier to chill out and stop making you grumpy. I understand that feeling. Side closure make up and down easier, for my particular CP, at least.
I have not been using any cloth diapers lately but I do like flat diapers but it is more convenient to wear a disposable diaper since I use them day and night but cloth diapers once you are used to them are super comfy

Reactions: littlemoosey
I wear at night and over the years it took about 3 yrs I became a bed wetter and I love it

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Back