The longer I wear diapers the more turned on I get.

Bellybag58

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Every day I seem to get more and more turned on when wearing diapers, and don't get me started on looking at pics on the net. Yes I'm a DL but ooh la la! Waking up with a big wet bulge, or drying up with powder and getting a new dry one. This is really exciting my little man area.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
The more you feed into the sexual gratification the more you reinforce it. That creates a feedback loop that further intensifies the sexual aspect of diapers for you.

Being a dl means diapers are not BASED on sexuality. Like with any love though, sexuality is certainly expect to be INCLUDED with it. If the sexual aspect isn't a problem for you then by all means keep at it. If it is getting to be a problem then you may need to stop endulging while diapered.

Be careful not to burn yourself out on diapers for arousal. Yeah for a while you can go through a phase of pure bliss, but after a while if you keep up with using them for gratification it'll start to lose it's appeal. Everything in moderation. (Of course you're listed as Incontinent so I understand you probably can't just not wear, but I would suggest not using them as the basis behind your arousal all the time if you can help it.)

It's not a problem, I just love it. It's not a basis for arousal, it's just exciting.

I agree with Slomo. It's pretty cool ;). Since ordering a case of really nice ones back in January, I feel the desires have only gotten stronger too. But It's not really a problem, so bottom line who cares, lol. I only wear a few days a week so I don't get burned out by them... But, I've been turned on by them ever since I was 5 so I don't think my sex drive for them is going anywhere anytime soon.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and baliebox4916
Just don’t get yourself into the predicament I’m in lol

I literally can’t get ‘excited’ or get off unless I’m diapered. I guess that’s what 15+ years of having fun in diapers does 😂

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Sidewinder and Yaamw2019
I wear diapers all the time they are my underwear. Today I wore panties under my dress and felt uncomfortable, afraid that I would wet myself. As soon as I got home I'm back in my diaper.

Hey I have been wearing for 40 years and believe me its all sexual for me. I do have fun out of diapers also and enjoy sex just as much as the next person.

Reactions: pampers4U
I will still be diapered overnight since it is convenient not having to use the toilet because of the dogs needing to go out. After I feed all the critters and take the dogs out, I will put on panties and my girl clothes for breakfast time. I do like being a sissy also.

Reactions: Babyjohn57
AddyShadows said:
Be careful not to burn yourself out on diapers for arousal.

There is a plus-side to that though... diapers don't bulge quite so much in public when you finally stop having the raging erection the entire time you're diapered!

It took me a good two weeks before I could manage to point down overnight...

It depends I guess. Most of the time I'm more apt to think about women or having sex while I'm wearing. I don't always necessarily fantasize about women wearing either. It used to be purely sexual for me and it has kind of turned into more of a stress release/habit at this point. I take it as it comes.

I'm not 24/7 by any means, and while I think if I were it may start getting old, by far one of my favourite thing to do in diapers is putting one on for a long period and pretending nothing weird is going on as I casually use the bathroom on myself and even make them leak if I feel like it. Because of this, the longer I satay diapered, and the nastier the diaper gets, the more turned on I usually am. It's even better when "playing" with someone else, with both/everyone either not acknowleging or casually referencing the mess in their diaper. I can only hope that varying the way/context in which I use the diapers can keep it from going boring :)

It depends, sometimes wearing a diaper gets me excited, sometimes it doesn't. I've learned that if I take off a wet diaper, I can leave it in the bedroom and later that day I can put it back on. For some reason the cold diaper will instantly get me very excited when it's taped back on me. It's like a switch to almost instantly cause great arousal.

NW47guy said:
It depends, sometimes wearing a diaper gets me excited, sometimes it doesn't. I've learned that if I take off a wet diaper, I can leave it in the bedroom and later that day I can put it back on. For some reason the cold diaper will instantly get me very excited when it's taped back on me. It's like a switch to almost instantly cause great arousal.
Since you've mentioned previously about putting ice/snow in a diaper I'd highly recommend against taking a diaper off, leaving it to cool off, while at the same time gathering bacteria, and then putting it back on your person; instead maybe try putting it in the sink and let some cold water run into it? Leaving used diapers out and then putting it on is a great recipe for infection with all the bacteria that'll grow extensively during that time

Evahasgone2 said:
Hey I have been wearing for 40 years and believe me its all sexual for me. I do have fun out of diapers also and enjoy sex just as much as the next person.
I agree, I wear all the time and get great satisfaction out of it, there is a little bit of a role-play in my current relationship and sometimes changes are pretty wild. Then there's the normal sex we have which is also just as good, its funny because while I like being little and in diapers when it comes to sex I'm the dominant one and my gf loves being taken care of in the bedroom.

I get hard when I put my diaper on too. A good wank into my diaper feels amazing.

Reactions: nappyaccident and Sidewinder
Nerd Alert (Star Trek) - Sometimes I feel like I am a Vulcan trying to suppress my sexual emotions when I am diapered.

I have only been a DL for 5 months, I am 37 and married and I hide DL from my wife. I'm still figuring this all out.

A few times I "experimented"; one time I was full out AB with a paci and toddler ABDL PJs. It was confusing for me and the guilt I felt afterwards takes away from the enjoyment I get from just being a DL.

I have discovered that I am not a AB and I am happier when I limit any sexual activity, I'm pretty much avoiding it all together and I feel much more content, happy, and normal. That's my balance.

But unless you engaged in plain old sex... I think guilt is an extremely common feeling after you get off, no matter who you are or what you are doing/watching.

I wish I could get my wife into DL and we could play around.

Bellybag58 said:
Every day I seem to get more and more turned on when wearing diapers, and don't get me started on looking at pics on the net. Yes I'm a DL but ooh la la! Waking up with a big wet bulge, or drying up with powder and getting a new dry one. This is really exciting my little man area.
Same here! Especially the more swollen it gets

When wearing Diapers i don't tend to get aroused (not to say it doesn't happen though) However my journey to wearing them started when many years ago looking for new stimulation i stumbled upon using baby diapers which i soaked in water and stuffed into a pair of panties along with a plug which i would wear for a while before mastibating... Nowadays i use pullups for this (normally two at a time) I keep these in place with either a onsie/corselette or shaping panties (i have some very nice velvet ones)i have to say this is very very enjoyable and a great feeling...

beckijed said:
When wearing Diapers i don't tend to get aroused (not to say it doesn't happen though) However my journey to wearing them started when many years ago looking for new stimulation i stumbled upon using baby diapers which i soaked in water and stuffed into a pair of panties along with a plug which i would wear for a while before mastibating... Nowadays i use pullups for this (normally two at a time) I keep these in place with either a onsie/corselette or shaping panties (i have some very nice velvet ones)i have to say this is very very enjoyable and a great feeling...
I use shaping panties to keep my diaper on snug for me also. I hadn't thought of soaking a diaper with water then putting it on, thanks for the idea!

Back