My refuge
onecho

My refuge

First time I’ve been sleeping in my own bed for two months. Brand new frame and mattress, along with my favorite sheet set of all-time... and a few plushies 😉 Just need a few posters up and put down the Mickey rug I ordered, and my room will be complete!
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, checkingoutall, CutieProtector and 4 others
onecho... what did I miss? what happened to your great crib and room? I hope you did not have to sell it and can eventually pull it all back together.

Unfortunately, that ended a few years ago. Between that and today, I’ve moved four times and got married along the way. I’ll eventually get a crib once again, but that one was left behind with my former caregiver. It was a wonderful place to lay my head.

Reactions: littledub1955 and CutieProtector
Sorry to hear that Onecho, you were living the dream there for a while. Only in my mind can momma2moosey put me down in a crib or up in a highchair. Maybe one day, but with a 16 year old at home, way...way.. to hard to explain.

littlemoosey said:
Sorry to hear that Onecho, you were living the dream there for a while. Only in my mind can momma2moosey put me down in a crib or up in a highchair. Maybe one day, but with a 16 year old at home, way...way.. to hard to explain.
It wasn't easy to leave, but I knew it wasn't the right fit for me. It's finding that happy medium, that balance of control...I didn't have it. I still haven't found it, but I have no other option than to keep trying.

You have an amazing amount of patience and strength to raise a child through it all. My hat is off to you. You're a better man than me.

Reactions: CutieProtector
I hope you can get a crib again, soon. A baby really needs to be in one you know. BTW, I love your Care bear blankie.

That bed is really cute. Love the stuffies, bedspread and everything that screams little/kid space. Enjoy and rest peacefully

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and onecho

Media information

Album
The Littlefur Within
Added by
onecho
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings