Sissies and Little Girls

hey what up

Reactions: DorothyPansy
Then what would you say the difference would be between a pre-transitioning or in-transitioning MTF and a sissy?

peacefullydiapered said:
Then what would you say the difference would be between a pre-transitioning or in-transitioning MTF and a sissy?
I think the main difference is intent with regard to their gender. In my opinion a sissy is female for the pleasure of being female and doesn’t necessarily want to be a woman for all the regular, mundane parts of daily existence 24/7 whereas a trans MTF person does want the full “warts and all” female existence. The MtF trans person will often not identify with the term “sissy” either.

Reactions: Narisa and peacefullydiapered
Wow!! that was INCREDIBLY helpful!! I thought I was sissy, but believe I'm actually LG!! Thank you for posting!

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Hi,

I enjoyed reading the original authors analysis and interpretation on the concept of sissies and LG’s.

It made me think deeply about myself and I’m both but leaning more toward being a sissy as I’m not always in little space and also like to dress as an adult woman too.

Thank you.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: KBoy, Bipippa, chrischrischris and 2 others
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

I enjoyed reading the original authors analysis and interpretation on the concept of sissies and LG’s.

It made me think deeply about myself and I’m both but leaning more toward being a sissy as I’m not always in little space and also like to dress as an adult woman too.

Thank you.

Jenny xx

❤️
You sound similar to me.

I like dressing like a little girl to try and capture the “girlhood” i really craved for as a child.

When i dress in adult womens clothes i tend to dress in a goth or alt style unlike the girly style of my sissy side.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaya, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Adventurer said:
Although no statistically valid survey of the LG community has ever been done, there appears to be a high proportion of male-to-female transsexuals, people who are biologically male but identify themselves as female, among those who identify as LGs. In light of this, it is possible that being an LG could be part of larger questions about one's gender.
Speaking for myself, and perhaps [x] percentage of other trans LG's... no matter how fulfilling adult life may be as a trans woman, no matter how smooth, successful a transition may be, fully integrating one's self into the real world, there is a void that for some, eats away inside. That feeling of "why couldn't I have been raised as a girl?" The loss, or feeling of being almost robbed of the experiences that cisgender women took for granted, can be very acute. Acting out the LG life as an adult helps some (like me) to fill some void. I say with conviction, "It's MY life, and I don't have to live with this loss. I can still have at least some of the elements I feel I was denied."

......annnnnnnd maybe it's time for some ambitious researcher to conduct this "statistically valid survey" you speak of. ;)

• Thinking
Reactions: Rakvirsza, sissygirlpink and BobbiSueEllen
Hello @LittleMaya interesting, I share a little of your thinking, not all of it but essentially experiencing some of what it’s like to be a girl.

It’s largely why I’m not just a little or baby girl but a young girl, teenager, young woman and mature when I dress.

For me it’s thinking about all those life experiences I’ll never have, my first big girl panties, bra, school dress, more alluring school wear, more sensual underwear, slips, prom or party dresses and mature posh dresses and cocktail dresses.

Oops wrong button and I posted so here’s the rest. 🤭

I have really wanted to have an insight, hence the different shoes, dresses and insight I’ve given from my perspective. It will never replace something I’ve always had an envy of but at least it is filling some of that void I wish I could have had.

I’m pretty sure I would not have transitioned even if I was young now. I have thought about it a lot over the past few years and I wish all those that do the best. I just think I’ve found the right balance of how far I want to go.

I hope that makes sense but I do love the feeling and choice of what I can be as a girl. 🥰

Jenny xx

❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: KBoy, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Howdie, My own experiences are that I am a lifetime tgirl and now slowly transitioning on hrt to a transgendered female. As a subset of this change in my life I have a longtime fetish for the ab/dl lifestyle. Would I be an ab/dl person if I was never a tgirl first, maybe but not as strong a connection. Would I ever be a male ab/dl person, I don't believe so but then Ill never be that person again.

Reactions: tobebabygirl and BobbiSueEllen
I guess that I flip between being a sissy and a LG. There are times when I enjoy dressing up as little girl and do things like play with dolls, watch children's dvds and fill in colouring books. When I am like this, I will act and behave like a little girl.

However, when I am in sissy 'mode' I take on a more adult attitude to things. I tend to wear more grown-up female clothing.

Swapping between these mindsets makes for an interesting time.

Reactions: KBoy, tobebabygirl and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
There are differences in my perspective of it all: being a sissy toddler girl, I prefer being solo in this; just independent, content and able, just like Sue Ellen Armstrong of Arthur. I don't at all enjoy humiliation or being dominated; some do, just not me (but I do love getting spanked when an opportunity arises, LOL..."don't do the battle if ya can't face the paddle!"). This life I live is my expression after decades of being cubbyforced into masculinity just because I 'appear' male and have the plumbing...and failing because I didn't go along with it.

The deal is, I always played better around girls, felt more accepted. Over time, I got burned out on being cubbyforced by males, learned to hate feeling as though it was my 'destiny' to be a regretless, crude, aggressive 'man' (a word I came to detest)...so I denied my forced role and went agender.

Then I discovered Adult Toddler dresses, how so comfy they are...not much frill, simple, clean and with conservative pink/purple themes. Then I decided to dress like my hero, Sue Ellen, and assembled that outfit. That girl knows how to dress for comfort and action!

I just love being to myself, cuddling teddy bears, drinking bottles, enjoying pacifiers, talking with y'all...hoping my someday gets here soon so I can live as the all-out sweet toddler girl I yearn to be...diapers and all. When I get my home, I'd love to have diaper friends over...but no head games, dom/sub stuff or all that. Just good, happy companionship visits, playing with bears, dolls, toys. Sharing a meal, enjoying life: who we are, what we've become.

I guess I have a nonconventional approach to sissy/littlehood. But I'm happy with it. Even though I have a "tickle-tube", I don't mind that. I love what it does but I will never ascribe to it the symbolic value that the rest of the world has...I just wish the world would forget about me and let me be my happy, sweet, at-peace toddler-girl self. Who kinda needs to shave her legs, her diaper area and face. 🤭
I love where your at with al of this

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I pretty much enjoy most things that are feminine to ultra-feminine, from all little/big ages from zero to 30, that involve ladies only as partners but not any males usually. However I have had 3-somes with MF couples as well as FF couples. However I prefer female rather than male company.

• Love
SissyABSamantha said:
I pretty much enjoy most things that are feminine to ultra-feminine, from all little/big ages from zero to 30, that involve ladies only as partners but not any males usually. However I have had 3-somes with MF couples as well as FF couples. However I prefer female rather than male company.
me as well although dont know about mf three somes. i Stick with female as involved relationship but play time non sexual is good.

tobebabygirl said:
me as well although dont know about mf three somes. i Stick with female as involved relationship but play time non sexual is good.
Yeah I went through a period along time ago when I thought I was Bi but it turned out that I didn't really like guys as much as I thought so I went back to being hetero but with some gay tendencies which I settled on. Still prefer the company of ladies though far more than guys.

Huh. Well, I guess I'm not a sissy. 😶😶
today I learned something new, or at least a new way to interpret, things about myself I guess!

What an interesting insightful article, it really gives you a moment to really think, from that description am really a sissy or a lg 🤔
My conclusion is, much the same as Sissyleslie, I’m a bit of both, I’m certainly not into any of the dom stuff often associated with sissy, but love the two fingers non-conformity of wearing obviously baby girly things, after all we have one life, providing that what you do doesn’t impact others, why shouldn’t you do wtf you like. … live and let live, enjoy and be your pretty self, we shouldn’t be here to judge others.

Narisa said:
Huh. Well, I guess I'm not a sissy. 😶😶
today I learned something new, or at least a new way to interpret, things about myself I guess!
I guess I'm not a sissy either. I'd been questioning it myself so I'm gonna end the self-debate and just call myself a toddler girl, despite the tickle-toy in my diaper, and leave it at that. I feel like a sweet toddler girl...so that's good enough for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, Cottontail and SissyDinNappies
These definitions are why I hesitated to adopt the Sissy label, and why I've often considered dropping it. I'm definitely more of an LG. I guess this is one of those situations where I'll keep it on the basis of its more abstract dictionary definition instead of its community definition. That's obviously not ideal, but while it's the only "girl" label choice here...

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and BobbiSueEllen
I'm happy to have a separate definition, cause I've never quite vibe with the sissy definition- and like w. anything regarding sexuality/preferences, I don't totally vibe with LG either. But more-so than I did with sissy.

likely because I identify as a girl outside of these scenarios. Sissy always had a very masc. aspect to it that turned me off.

an aspect I like about the LG definition over AB/sissy is I'm not into the acting like a little kid thing, and the LG definition seems to leave more room for people who are more of a 'middle' versus a 'little'.

edit: To add, I think we undervalue just the fact that crossdressing is an aspect too. You can be a sissy and still enjoy to wear adult women's clothes. You can still be identify as an LG and wear big girl clothes sometimes. they're in no way exclusive! (of course, I don't know what I'm talking about. I joined this site to have these kind of discussions)

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, SissyDinNappies and SissyBabyKris
Narisa said:
I'm happy to have a separate definition, cause I've never quite vibe with the sissy definition- and like w. anything regarding sexuality/preferences, I don't totally vibe with LG either. But more-so than I did with sissy.

likely because I identify as a girl outside of these scenarios. Sissy always had a very masc. aspect to it that turned me off.

an aspect I like about the LG definition over AB/sissy is I'm not into the acting like a little kid thing, and the LG definition seems to leave more room for people who are more of a 'middle' versus a 'little'.
I absolutely feel you! I've mostly used sissy as a shorthand for people who don't get the nuances, but since realizing I'm probably trans, it's felt off to me.
--
I totally agree about their being an inherent masc-ness to the term sissy, which I don't *love*
-
The one thing I will say is that sissy has an connotation of submissiveness which is why I still find it somewhat useful

Back