Sissies and Little Girls

The one thing I will say is that sissy has an connotation of submissiveness which is why I still find it somewhat useful

I agree with this for sure, I also enjoy the submissive aspect. And is why I still feel some attachment to the title.
Like, I want to be forcibly feminized and dommed and slapped into padding. But this definition/ a lot of Sissy culture is still very masc.

but to have all the possible flags to add to our profiles... it'd be ridiculous... so for a forum like this I think sissy is a fine all encompassing term. Even if we all have little reservations. I wouldn't mind having an alternative although.

Reactions: SissyBabyKris
Narisa said:
I agree with this for sure, I also enjoy the submissive aspect. And is why I still feel some attachment to the title.
Like, I want to be forcibly feminized and dommed and slapped into padding. But this definition/ a lot of Sissy culture is still very masc.

but to have all the possible flags to add to our profiles... it'd be ridiculous... so for a forum like this I think sissy is a fine all encompassing term. Even if we all have little reservations. I wouldn't mind having an alternative although.
Yeah, I'm absolutely on your wavelength about this lol

Reactions: Narisa
Narisa said:
I'm happy to have a separate definition, cause I've never quite vibe with the sissy definition- and like w. anything regarding sexuality/preferences, I don't totally vibe with LG either. But more-so than I did with sissy.

likely because I identify as a girl outside of these scenarios. Sissy always had a very masc. aspect to it that turned me off.

an aspect I like about the LG definition over AB/sissy is I'm not into the acting like a little kid thing, and the LG definition seems to leave more room for people who are more of a 'middle' versus a 'little'.

edit: To add, I think we undervalue just the fact that crossdressing is an aspect too. You can be a sissy and still enjoy to wear adult women's clothes. You can still be identify as an LG and wear big girl clothes sometimes. they're in no way exclusive! (of course, I don't know what I'm talking about. I joined this site to have these kind of discussions)
Narisa, I so relate in particular to your edit and totally agree but could never have put it as eloquently as you have.. :)

• Love
Reactions: Narisa
I would give up everything for a new childhood as a real little girl in a real little girl body.

Late to the party as I just found this thread, but it's good analysis.

My own flavor of sissy is defined by submissiveness and docility. This of course contrasts with my real life role of making the decisions, etc. the LG aspect is not my thing, but I totally "get" why it is for others. The great thing about this forum is we all learn/accept each person's identity.

Back