YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh. I did what the mountains and the yellow sky told me to do.

ShippoFox said:
A few diapers (running out)
2 pacifiers
A baby bottle
A night gown thing
There might be some unimportant stuff mixed in though.

New item! Sippy cup! :D

ShippoFox said:
New item! Sippy cup! :D

The one you found outside in the middle of the night? =P

Zilp zitch nada nothen iam totaly out and will be for a good while

My stash is very limited at the moment as I have only just found where I can get adult diapers from so

6 x Depend fitted Brief
1 x Abri-form Medium Plus
13 x Drynites

But its growing, for a new pack of Abri coming, also some attends and trying this DR P brand... anyone heard of it??

Yeah, so... I have no diapers and no baby items, other than my baby blankie. This sucks. =P

i don't have any baby stuff or diapers, my dad actually has a medical problem were he pisses the bed if he accidentally drinks to much (alcohol) so i just steal his when i get the chance.

Okay okay... I have but one thing to say. Got diapers?

dprz.jpg

This is only about half of the diapers that we have in our place.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Holy sh*t!! That's a lot of diapers. I'm down to 9 Depends Max. Protection and 8 GoodNites/CVS Sleep Pants.

Kip said:
(explicitave deleted) That's a lot of diapers.

That's the thing about going 24/7... it takes a lot. Every time I get down to one pack of each type I order another case... so I don't run out.

Darkfinn said:
That's the thing about going 24/7... it takes a lot. Every time I get down to one pack of each type I order another case... so I don't run out.

I was gonna ask how you used so many. :confused:

I see now though. How many do you usually use in one day? (If you don't mind me asking).

Dang, Shin already posted our stash, I see.

RainbowMommy said:
I was gonna ask how you used so many. :confused:

I see now though. How many do you usually use in one day? (If you don't mind me asking).

The number I use per day really depends on what kind I'm wearing. As you can see there I have both Attends and Dry 24/7s. If I use only the Dry 24/7s 2-3 will get me through a day just fine. If I use only Attends then it's up to 4-5.

I typically use a little bit of each... whatever suits my mood. So you could say on an average day I'll use 3 diapers. If I'm partying or drinking heavy or sweating a ton I'll use more.

Example... the day we had our pamper party I drank a lot... more than I usually do... so I went through 4 Dry 24/7s... which is crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 49beachdipe
8 Tena .... (wouldn't know exactly what type)
2 pacis.

4 Walgreens Fitted Briefs, 2 MAM pacifiers, 1 sleeper, 1 Gerber 9oz bottle.

I need to get more diapers sooner or later.

Darkfinn said:
The number I use per day really depends on what kind I'm wearing. As you can see there I have both Attends and Dry 24/7s. If I use only the Dry 24/7s 2-3 will get me through a day just fine. If I use only Attends then it's up to 4-5. I typically use a little bit of each... whatever suits my mood. So you could say on an average day I'll use 3 diapers. If I'm partying or drinking heavy or sweating a ton I'll use more. Example... the day we had our pamper party I drank a lot... more than I usually do... so I went through 4 Dry 24/7s... which is crazy.

Okay, cool. I love how everyone is so open about everything. I hope someday to know enough that people will ask me questions. :D

My stash expired wednesday, but this is better because otherwise this summer I can't clean my room and change wardrobe

I've got about 150 XL old school Goodnites, 5 mega packs of XL boys Underjams, a space themed sleeper, Pampers wipes, two pacis, baby oil and baby powder.

RainbowMommy said:
Okay, cool. I love how everyone is so open about everything. I hope someday to know enough that people will ask me questions. :D

Why thank you!

It's not always about knowledge... sometimes it's about experience.

Darkfinn said:
Why thank you!

It's not always about knowledge... sometimes it's about experience.

True, true. I have a lot of experience with 90's baby diapers, not with adult diapers. Things have changed a lot since then, and I need to catch up.

I've got about 12 Walgreens fitted in my closet, and a plethora of plushies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back