YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have an assortment thanks to all the samples, but have single bags of Assurance pull-ups, Abina X Plus & Abina Air. More on the way!

Nothing at the moment.

I Have 35 diapers and i use the old computer Trick

Im going to have a nice summer :)

=D.

I've got 2 & a half packs of Abriform X-plus Small, and 3 & a half packs of Tena Slip Maxi Small. I live alone these days so they're just sitting in my wardrobe underneath a pile of unused clothes - haha.

when i used to live with parents, i had various hiding spots, such as in shopping bags in the back of cupboards, underneath drawers, in old school folders - haha, when you get creative there's lots of places!

dj.
x.

I've got most of a pack of Attends Classic and about half a pack of Secure Plus (which suck now, compared to the samples I had at the beginning of the year) in the back of my closet, and a pack of Assurance in my basement hidden in a storage room.

I don't have much right now, but hopefully I will in a few years. Most of my stash now is just some LG clothes, with a few things like baby powder, and some stuff to make homemade diapers. They're all behind the drawers in my dresser. I'll probably have a few pairs of L/XL Girls Underjams in a couple of days, too.

I hate to say this but I don't have anything in the way of diapers all though I wish i did

My stash consists of... *holds up* two pacifiers and a little plastic rattle at the moment. We're moving so I had to throw everything out.

I only keep a package at a time of Depend Maximum Protection. I don't even need to like them up or hide them well. They are in a container that's kind of hard to describe. I just set something on the lid, in case someone would happen to walk by and lift it up for kicks. But it's in a fairly out of reach corner of my room, and my entire family respects my privacy, so I really don't have much to worry about.

about 8 drynites large
and a about 10 dpends mximum fitted briefs, medium

Lol, I'm jealous of everyone :tongueout:

I've only got 2 ATN's left :frown:

Kams, what are they like? I've always wanted them.

We order Abena xplus and Tranquility ATNs by the case, so I have a bunch of both of those right now. I also have some Secure X's (thinking of switching to those instead of the ATNs for daytime) and a bunch of the Abena abri-let medium boosters.

I order Molicare Super Plus's by the case, so I have one opened case and one unopened case.

The Russian said:
Kams, what are they like? I've always wanted them.

They very nice, although I accidently ordered them a little small. They do swell up a LOT though when wet, which I like :tongueout:

My stash is neatly tucked away in an old trunk beside my bed. I have provided pictures to help illustrate.

This is my trunk
1zp7gwx.jpg

This is whats "inside"
5l8iog.jpg

A whole bunch of magazines and manga, oh my. =x

My stash: Two stacks of diapers, a whole not opened case besides them, and uo front is my makeshift diaper bag (before meh "Mommy" gets me a new one) Also, wipes and powder up on the side.
2ro6ffc.jpg

Another shot of meh diaper bag. it usually doesnt stay in the trunk, only when we have company over .
2vb7ds4.jpg

That is my stash, for now. There's this cool site for big footy pajamas, and Imma try and get some for my birthday maybe. I also didnt put pacifier and bottle in there, damn ><

Nice! Here's my stash location:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back