Bag of LFB Blushing baby & Bag of Diaper Baby Cuties
Bag of MagMax Die Die & Bag of Pink
Pink Butterfly Diaper Cover
Blue Diaper Cover with Colorful Stars

Attachments

• Latest Order.jpg
    Latest Order.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 27
Currently sitting on a stash of about 300 items, including B-grades of old Unicorns and Little Rawrs, new Alpacas, SDK, Adventure Puffs, pink Go Supremes, and a smattering of diapers I only have less than a bag of left.

I posted elsewhere that I’m automating my stash inventory management with Crinkles, iOS Shortcuts, and NFC tags on my storage bins and my diaper pail. I have NFC tags and printer labels arriving today, but I’m testing with Nintendo amiibos right now.

1683042041926.png

Last edited:
Reactions: IcyBlue
48 abena L4 diapers and nine littleforbig lil dreamers wearing the tenth one now. I am not a sponsor of littleforbig and abena.IMG_20230502_171540.jpgIMG_20230502_172600.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
12105D36-F74A-48C3-8169-3AF1F90B6C6B.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow, chickpea, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
My stash is currently at

3 little rascals
9 little pawz
40 peekABUs
40 adventure puffs
60 crinklz

I'm running quite low actually. The only things I have left are 1 Pack of Trest Elite Briefs, ½ Packs of Crinklz + 3 or 4 random medical diapers that are left over from my early days and I never actually use any more

Im currently at:

14 Large Super Dry Kids

6 Medium Alpha Gators

1 Medium Cushies

11 Medium Simply Ultra

5 Land of Genie Medium (elephant print)

7 Land of Genie Medium (Rabbit print)

7 Boys Goodnites XL

I want to order a mixed half case from ABU pretty soon, but I'm waiting for them to get some Super Dry Kids Large in.

A wet Assurance women's brief.

Stash :
- ABU Little Kings M ( First ABDL purchase , very well made )
- Huggies Pullups 5T-6T ( Prized possession best diapers i have ever bought )
- Drynights 8-15 ( Meh they used to be cuter and the pullups are not far off the same size )
- Mamia Size 7 ( Decent , i preferred the previous design they had it was alot cuter )
- Drynights bed mats ( Changing pad :) )

unnamed.jpg

Reactions: baz852 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I cannot compete with the lot of you here... giggles. I have four cloth diapers, 8 pair of plastic pants, diapers pins. Bottles, spoons, pacifiers, bibs, a onesie. Most is kept in a rubbermaid storage tote, that is hidden in plain sight on a shelf in garage.

Reactions: baz852
tempestcd said:
I cannot compete with the lot of you here... giggles. I have four cloth diapers, 8 pair of plastic pants, diapers pins. Bottles, spoons, pacifiers, bibs, a onesie. Most is kept in a rubbermaid storage tote, that is hidden in plain sight on a shelf in garage.
I have been drooling at the sight of everyones full on shelves of gear for years . I totally get that lmao .

Reactions: baz852 and tempestcd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back