YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stocked up after nearly running out (which is seriously no fun!), so I decided to order... a lot. Currently I have a slightly depleted case of Abena X-Pluses, a case of Bambinos, and a case of Dry 24/7 that should be arriving soon. Needless to say my closet is basically filled with diapers, but that's how I like it :)

Reactions: 49beachdipe
I have:
4 night time pre-fold cloth diapers
1 day time pre-fold cloth
2 contour cloth
1 cloth pull-up
1 blue animal plastic pant
1 pink animal plastic pant
4 night time high back plastic pants
1 white snaps plastic pant

3 stuffed friends; Moose, Pinky Pig, and Cow (I have to share them with the dog)

I have no stash! Boohoohoo! :frown:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: mommysgirlthing and 49beachdipe
dogboy said:
I have:
4 night time pre-fold cloth diapers
1 day time pre-fold cloth
2 contour cloth
1 cloth pull-up
1 blue animal plastic pant
1 pink animal plastic pant
4 night time high back plastic pants
1 white snaps plastic pant

3 stuffed friends; Moose, Pinky Pig, and Cow (I have to share them with the dog)

*Perks up* Cow :D

my blankie
punk my dino
a nuk 3
a bottle
like 5 sippy cups
lots of toys
a pair of booties
velcro shoes:]
thats about it....for now
sadly no diapers

• Sad
Reactions: 49beachdipe
Has now, 11 Goodnites, girls, xl, one bottle, and, hold on... 29 stuffies! Yay! I has stuffed friends!

No stash, because of parents. Aka signature. If your bored.

My stash is horribly swollen...

:pack of Pullups, pack of Goodnites, 2 packs of CVS/Walgreens generics, pack of Secure X Pluses, and a pack of Depend Pullups

Not like...a horrible amount of diapers, but it's stuffed in a space of prolly 2 x 1 x 3 feet. Thats length, width, and height.

I have about 90 diapers now of mixed brands, mostly Abena. But since I've renewed my prescription, I can get more when needed.

I have:
7 Huggies Drynites
6 Libero Night Comfort
5 Libero Comfort Fit XL Plus
2 MAM paci's
2 teething rings
1 protection sheet
1 box baby powder
2 pack Natusan baby skincare wipes

Whoa! If you have seen the gallery, you'd have a better idea of how my stash is. Anyway, I tend to keep one diaper or two from every brand I come across with, so I really have a lot of brands and sizes to name them specifically. What I have more is Huggies Supreme, and some few national brands. The rest are from independent (small) producers.

Not to brag... but I just ordered two cases today... more Attends... and some Dry 24/7s... oh yeah!

8 CVS sleeppants on the top shelf of my closet, they are definetly the most non-breathable diaper out there... I am always really itchy when it comes to them.

Darkfinn said:
Not to brag... but I just ordered two cases today... more Attends... and some Dry 24/7s... oh yeah!

Well, not to brag. But I've currently got about 90 diapers stocked right now. And I've got my prescription renewed, so I'm covered for yet another year. :D

You people suck, haha. I have nothing right now. :(

I don't have anything. Never have, hopefully will in a few years.

I currently have no stash. Of anything TB-ish. However, were I to have one, it would probably reside in a locked cabinet beside my bed, to which only I hold the key.
Best place for it, really :)

i have about 9 walgreens diapers, 2 pairs of footed pajamas, and that seems to be it

Me :p said:
8 CVS sleeppants on the top shelf of my closet, they are definetly the most non-breathable diaper out there... I am always really itchy when it comes to them.

Oh yea! I can attest to that. But, they're cheap, and they make decent stuffers, so I can't complain.

I have about 14 Depends Max. and a full pack of of XL Boys Goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back