What's your fursona's species?

an emu.

Reactions: Cottontail
A demon with wolf, cat and horse qualities.

My fursona is a winged wolf hehehe

I've never mentioned it or explored (but I want to and have for a long time now) but I think furries and babyfurs are really cute and cool. Most people would think I'm joking or teasing (not my intentions at all, ever) but I'd probably be like a rat or something. I'm an oddball haha.

HappyPixels said:
As the title says...let's talk fursonas. What species is your fursona? Has your fursona changed? Do you have multiple ones? Do tell.

When I first got into the furry scene at the tender age of fourteen, I had two fursonas: a female black leopard and a male domestic cat (I was huge into cats back then). This was back when I still thought I was cis, before I realised I was non-binary, but despite thinking I was still cis, having two sonas of different genders just seemed normal to me. Yeah, when people talk about the signs from when they were young that they're trans, I just look at my old sonas and go...bruh.

Nowadays I only have the one sona and they're genderless like me. They're also a dodo. When trying to reimagine my sona it took ages trying to come up with an animal. I wanted something unique but that also meant a lot to me. Then I looked over at my dodo plush just chilling on my bed and the rest was history. I've had him for around twenty years and he's the reason I absolutely adore dodos. I've always been fascinated by extinct animals so it just made sense. They also look incredibly goofy which I love. A goofy looking chonker like me.
I’m not a full on fur baby but I do like playing every once in a while when the headspace kicks in and I’m a kitten

I've had a couple different fursonas over the years.

Started as a wolf, cause I felt like the edgy lone wolf in highschool. Later became a fox when i went to college because i wanted to feel kinda cute and slutty, haha. But i quickly changed my sona to it's current iteration which is a border collie corgi mix. He's a much better fit for my personality and self, hyperactive and bubbly.

Have been wondering if I should make a specific sona for babyfur content, but already crossed that bridge with my current sona sooo *shrugs*

I have a fursonna that's a beaver. You can kinda see him in my avatar, but I should probably crop the image myself so you can see the face. Yes, while it's under his jeans, he is diapered in that picture.

Attachments

• chris_beaver_cropped.png
    chris_beaver_cropped.png
    104 KB · Views: 4
I have a main that imma make a webcomic/produce music with, but here is my little/diaperfur character - of course - gumdrop!

Gumdrop is about 21 years old, but in her littlespace acts more like a hyperactive giggly kid. She has a side swept purple bob that sparkles, pink fur, stars on her cheeks, orange and green UV bars through her cute kitty ears, is slim and petite, accident prone even when not having fun times in her diapers so wets and messes alot, wears cute harajiuku style clothes, and is basically a huge weeb. She's also only really in other girls, heh.

Don't really have the art skills *yet* to draw her but, eventually I want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dragon64 and Cottontail
Mine is a small bnuy

HappyPixels said:
As the title says...let's talk fursonas. What species is your fursona? Has your fursona changed? Do you have multiple ones? Do tell.

When I first got into the furry scene at the tender age of fourteen, I had two fursonas: a female black leopard and a male domestic cat (I was huge into cats back then). This was back when I still thought I was cis, before I realised I was non-binary, but despite thinking I was still cis, having two sonas of different genders just seemed normal to me. Yeah, when people talk about the signs from when they were young that they're trans, I just look at my old sonas and go...bruh.

Nowadays I only have the one sona and they're genderless like me. They're also a dodo. When trying to reimagine my sona it took ages trying to come up with an animal. I wanted something unique but that also meant a lot to me. Then I looked over at my dodo plush just chilling on my bed and the rest was history. I've had him for around twenty years and he's the reason I absolutely adore dodos. I've always been fascinated by extinct animals so it just made sense. They also look incredibly goofy which I love. A goofy looking chonker like me.
I’ve never really had the chance to devolop mine, but I’m a female dog

Mine is a bunny!! I think I’ve been a bunny for at least a year straight now, before I used to be a cat lol

My fursona is a plain white bunny with black hair and cute white wings! She’s a simple design, but I love her a lot!!! I’ll have to make a reference sheet of her lol

Dragon!

Reactions: PichuCubJacob
I'm a little white cat with heterochromia. Have been for many years now. Although in the past I have experimented, I now genuinely believe that my fursona is a projection of me.

meow.png

Reactions: Babyhinasha and TrixiepampersMLP
My main fursona is a alien type creature based on dinosaurs and some characteristics of canines :3
but I also have a secondary fursona who is a wolf

HappyPixels said:
Como dice el título... hablemos de fursonas. ¿De qué especie es tu fursona? ¿Ha cambiado tu fursona? Tienes varios? Digas.

Cuando entré por primera vez en la escena furry a la tierna edad de catorce años, tenía dos fursonas: una hembra de leopardo negro y un gato doméstico macho (en ese entonces me gustaban mucho los gatos). Esto fue cuando todavía pensaba que era cis, antes de darme cuenta de que no era binario, pero a pesar de pensar que todavía era cis, tener dos sonas de diferentes géneros me parecía normal. Sí, cuando la gente habla de las señales de que son trans cuando eran jóvenes, solo miro mis viejas sonas y digo... hermano.

Hoy en día solo tengo una sona y no tienen género como yo. También son un dodo. Al tratar de volver a imaginar a mi sona, me tomó mucho tiempo intentar encontrar un animal. Quería algo único pero que también significara mucho para mí. Luego miré a mi dodo de peluche que se estaba enfriando en mi cama y el resto fue historia. Lo he tenido durante unos veinte años y es la razón por la que adoro a los dodos. Siempre me han fascinado los animales extintos, así que tenía sentido. También se ven increíblemente tontos, lo cual me encanta. Un chonker de aspecto tonto como yo.
AI love being a diaper pony always has been a diaper pony and always will be

Attachments

• 20230504_212729.jpg
    20230504_212729.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 0
just a normal silly grey wolf who plays video games 3898203_Pentende_15719323.png

Reactions: SalemRose, ToddlerKitten, Dragon64 and 1 other person
Last edited:
Cottontail said:
I always wondered why @ShippoFox looked worried. :)
Im telling her all about how she is playing wrong and theme decks are actually way more fun then just playing dark holes in every single deck you make and not to over use the cards like mirror force in all her decks!

I don't have a fursona. I'm just a fan girl / cheerleader for the furry community.

• Love
Reactions: SalemRose and PichuCubJacob
"If I was an animal, what animal would I be? SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY."

-- Jerma

Though I do wonder what animal I'd be if I were a furry. A frog? A bear? A salmon? Well, two of those wouldn't actually be furries, to my understanding, but y'know.

Back