What's your fursona's species?

I'm a snow leopard! my fursona has been a bunch of dogs before I came out as trans but since then I have felt more comfortable with a snow leopard. She's been where I add things though making art that I want to aspire to be and feel and do. Like a reflection, but also a goal and actually literally me all at the same time. So of course when I was ready I drew her wearing diapers! She needs hers the same ways I need mine. Sometimes she's little, and that's great because I only got to participate in a girlhood from the sidelines and as ambivalent since my sister was 4 years younger than me and i was born the wrong gender. But since I can be in little space I can have those feelings and re-imagine the actually pretty good childhood I did have as being a girl through it instead. I loooove snow leopards!

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy and Cottontail
my main now is an otter.

i also have an alternate wombat fursona.

I used to have a fox fursona years ago, but they're way too common and I don't like looking trendy.

also, I don't consider myself a babyfur. A kidfur, yes. But not anything more than that.

Last edited:
does horse count?

Reactions: JazzBaby and Cottontail
My Fursona Is a Common Vampire Bat

Reactions: Cottontail
Mine is a chubby teddy bear!

I have two sonas, one is a Polar bear with mint green fur, and the other is a wolf-angel mix
they are both super cute!

agere.png
sketchysketches.png

I have two. First is a Papillon dog. Second is a Rough Collie

A lion cub!

I have two fursonas, one of them is a Bothan from Star Wars and the other is a hybrid that is wolf, tiger and dragon.

SmolWolfCat said:
I have two fursonas, one of them is a Bothan from Star Wars and the other is a hybrid that is wolf, tiger and dragon.
I see this is your first post too! Welcome! I hope some day Bothans are properly represented on the Silver Screen.

Last edited:
A parrot-dragon hybrid

Last edited:
I have four fursonas. A Wolf, A Anubian Jackal, A G Shep, and a Husky

My fursona is a Red Fox, hence Foppsie! xp
I have plenty other anthro characters, but they aren't exactly my fursona per say I use them for stories and worldbuilding.

Recently I changed my sona to a Grizzly Bear (she is still mixed with angel, but her wings are ethereal and don't show unless there are certain circumstances)
Lucy Stellar Andromeda.jpgLucy Stellar Andromeda (Adult).jpgLucy with Wings!.jpg

• Love
Reactions: lilithra, CutestPaddedFemboy, Polara64 and 2 others
I have three fursonas all two owls one fox. I don't change species i make more :p

I'm new-ish to being a furry. I've been in and out of the woods when it comes to exploring this side of myself. It remained that way until just recently (about a year ago) when I decided it was time to finally accept it. Don't ask me why I was so afraid.

My first fursona was really goofy. Don't laugh. Okay you can– It was something like a fox and a bird, I can't even remember her name it must've been weebish. I was 14 when I made her. Anyhow I later scrapped that when I realized it was an interesting crossover and one I didn't really relate to all that much. Now I've got a porcupine as my fursona. I'm still working on names and getting a commission of them! Honestly they're still a huge work in progress, I don't even have a ref sheet yet but I still wanted to share my progress with you guys.

Reactions: SnepperStepper and lilithra
yellowcrayons said:
I'm new-ish to being a furry. I've been in and out of the woods when it comes to exploring this side of myself. It remained that way until just recently (about a year ago) when I decided it was time to finally accept it. Don't ask me why I was so afraid.

My first fursona was really goofy. Don't laugh. Okay you can– It was something like a fox and a bird, I can't even remember her name it must've been weebish. I was 14 when I made her. Anyhow I later scrapped that when I realized it was an interesting crossover and one I didn't really relate to all that much. Now I've got a porcupine as my fursona. I'm still working on names and getting a commission of them! Honestly they're still a huge work in progress, I don't even have a ref sheet yet but I still wanted to share my progress with you guys.

We all have cringe in our teenage past, Millennials and older were just lucky that most of our cringe moments got memory holed... And i know a few cheap artists that will let you pay on installment plan.

BrownOwl said:
We all have cringe in our teenage past, Millennials and older were just lucky that most of our cringe moments got memory holed... And i know a few cheap artists that will let you pay on installment plan.
Haha fair enough! And do share those artists if you could.

for me, my biggest OC started of as a red panda/cat fursona. Over the years I've refined them and I have ended up with Lucas, who is a human with red panda ears, tail and who can transform into a red panda fully. I even gave other OC's I have like that their own species name. Tatsuri's

Last edited:
Reactions: lilithra
Back