What's your fursona's species?

I've been trying to come UP with one for the longest time as a Serpent

Think the World Serpent but 100x's Bigger

The Devourer of the very stars, jet black scales but between the scales are Azure flames from the body digesting the stars eaten.

I wish I had someone to put some art to that.

MakABDL said:
I've been trying to come UP with one for the longest time as a Serpent

Think the World Serpent but 100x's Bigger

The Devourer of the very stars, jet black scales but between the scales are Azure flames from the body digesting the stars eaten.

I wish I had someone to put some art to that.
No diaper? 🤭

But really, it sounds cool! "Scalies" are a thing. Have you poked around on FA (or other furry sites) at all? I think you'd have no trouble finding an artist to work with.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
No diaper? 🤭

But really, it sounds cool! "Scalies" are a thing. Have you poked around on FA (or other furry sites) at all? I think you'd have no trouble finding an artist to work with.
Nah when it comes to a fursona I don't wanna add my fetish to it, I more just want it to be a symbol of my soul rather than my interests

Reactions: Cottontail
She's a lavender 4ft tall lop eared rabbit :3

Reactions: Cottontail and JulestheFloof
I have a 'sona that's not really attached to any side of me, then I have a "little" 'sona that's primarily tied to my AB interests. That is Jules, they are a black otter (coat color) rex (breed) rabbit.

and that's where my username JulestheFloof comes from! 🐰

1000005422.png

Last edited:
Reactions: babyamelia, Jodie, Cottontail and 1 other person
Hi jules. Is it possible to explain baby fur/nappy fur. I want to get to understand better for future polls. So I can put options in. But need to understand first. 🧸

Reactions: JulestheFloof
Jodie said:
She's a lavender 4ft tall lop eared rabbit :3
JulestheFloof said:
That is Jules, they are a black otter (coat color) rex (breed) rabbit.
Hooray for more rabbits! :) I think we’re still hopelessly outnumbered by meat-eaters, but most of them haven’t grown into their hunting instincts yet. We might be ok…for now.

• Haha
babybenji said:
Hi jules. Is it possible to explain baby fur/nappy fur. I want to get to understand better for future polls. So I can put options in. But need to understand first. 🧸
Hi Benji! So a babyfur is someone who would firstly identify as being a furry - which is someone who enjoys humanoid animal characters/cartoons. (Think things like Pokemon, Dinsey animals, popular video game critters, etc.) They may even make a furry persona of themselves - called a "fursona" that they use to roleplay, or make art/stories/costumes of. The BABYfur part comes from identifying as a furry AND an adult baby - so their animal character is often portrayed as a cute, smaller version that acts like a youngster, wears diapers or baby clothing and uses things like pacifiers, bottles, and so on.

A DIAPERfur is a furry character that would be portrayed as an adult, with a DL side to them. They may not use babyish items or act small, instead they would be portrayed in art wearing/enjoying diapers.

It's very similar to identifying as a "little" or "DL", just creating art or a personal avatar of an animal-like character to use to identify yourself.

Sorry, that was a lengthy response! But I hope I explained it clearly. I hope that info will help you make some polls in the future!

JulestheFloof said:
Hi Benji! So a babyfur is someone who would firstly identify as being a furry - which is someone who enjoys humanoid animal characters/cartoons. (Think things like Pokemon, Dinsey animals, popular video game critters, etc.) They may even make a furry persona of themselves - called a "fursona" that they use to roleplay, or make art/stories/costumes of. The BABYfur part comes from identifying as a furry AND an adult baby - so their animal character is often portrayed as a cute, smaller version that acts like a youngster, wears diapers or baby clothing and uses things like pacifiers, bottles, and so on.

A DIAPERfur is a furry character that would be portrayed as an adult, with a DL side to them. They may not use babyish items or act small, instead they would be portrayed in art wearing/enjoying diapers.

It's very similar to identifying as a "little" or "DL", just creating art or a personal avatar of an animal-like character to use to identify yourself.

Sorry, that was a lengthy response! But I hope I explained it clearly. I hope that info will help you make some polls in the future!
Thanks. Will have option for future polls. I like to make sure I understand all. Diversity why I Kline this site. That’s really cool. I’ve never heard of babyfur of diaper fur before. I really love cartoons, adult colouring and gem art. More as a adult baby/toddler. Baby fur or nappy fur is a great way to utilise imagination. I love recess, raccoons, guu uk my bears cartoons. obsessed with Tnmnt. 80 s baby. So in to old school cartoons. I have Kerry Rosanes colouring book, it’s got mythical creatures in and animals. 🐯

• Love
Reactions: Cottontail and JulestheFloof
Thanks julesthefloof. I get it completely, great explanation. 🧸

Iam a adult baby/toddler but if I did have a fursona it would be rainbow tiger. 🐯🌈🐯

• Love
Reactions: babyamelia and JulestheFloof
My little fursona is a bernese mountain dog puppy named Echo! He's somewhere around 3 years old.

Reactions: Cottontail, babybenji and JulestheFloof
I have 2 big cat feline tigers and 4 canine use all but one is a husky and one is trans pride colored

Reactions: puppyinthemoon, babybenji and Cottontail
Fox

Reactions: puppyinthemoon and Cottontail
I don't think my fursonality is something represents real existent beasts, but probably miracle. I prefer identity which describes me as person, and usually I present myself as a demon (avatar), is demon a specie? no fur but horns >:3 but sometimes I'm looking in side of something similar to Faputa which is 70% fur-covered and cute demonic beast of abyss

Attachments

• suoniko-faputa-made-in-abyss.jpg
    suoniko-faputa-made-in-abyss.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 3
Thats a hard one, I'll get back to you on that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail and puppyinthemoon
Mine is a 1 year old Amur Leopard.

Reactions: Cottontail and puppyinthemoon
An avain/bird

My sona is a nine tail fox, it's my vanilla and abdl sona it's also genderless, I currently only have vanilla art of my sona bcuz I haven't had the cash to get a good commission of my sona as an abdl.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211215-101134_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211215-101134_Gallery.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 1
Binkieblankie said:
An avain/bird
By the way that is a correct explanation what babyfur is but I am not that due to it being apart of Kink/NSFW/ABDL/AGEPLAY ect... which is not who I am

Back